Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 70718 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2020, 04:34:42 PM »
Hey, Misty did quite a bit of work finding that.
For the avoidance of any doubt I was referring to the Saintly Mother Sophia Leal as a lazy shirker, not our dealrly beloved Misty.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline misty

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2020, 04:37:10 PM »
Lazy shirker.

To be fair, I think she may have been ill at that time. Equally she has no responsibility for how Goncalo acted & behaved.

Offline misty

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 04:46:28 PM »
Very interesting that amaral is being investigated Re the Christovao case..... Very interesting... What will he supporters say... LOL

Here is Amaral connected to the upper echelons of Benica FC whose president Luis Filipe Vieira has been made an arguido in the ongoing Operation Lex. (see https://algarvedailynews.com/news/13538-judges-and-football-magnates-arrested-in-operation-lex). Op. Lex also involves Judge Rui Rangel, a co-author of one of Amaral's books & someone who opined on Madeleine's case on Portuguese TV.

http://blogs.xl.pt/bolanaarea/2012/10/21/policia-judiciaria-apoia-luis-filipe-vieira/

The list of members of the Honor Committee for Luís Filipe Vieira 's candidacy is extensive . I won't go into too much detail.

I will only mention the following names: António Correia de Oliveira, Duarte Oliveira Martins, José Vasconcellos e Sousa, Leonel Sérgio Pinto, Luís Coelho Ribeiro, Luís Óscar Morais, Manuel Jesus Carvalho, Miguel Albuquerque de Lemos, Rui Gomes Girão, José Coelho da Costa , Gonçalo Amaral and Vítor Tavares de Almeida.

Do not know? It is likely that they are all inspectors or ex-inspectors of the Judicial Police. One even joined the Golden Whistle Process Special Team.

Offline The General

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 06:09:54 PM »

Gimme a G
Gimme an O
Gimme an N
Gimme a Z
Gimme another O
........GGGGOOOOOOOOO TEAM GONZO. WOOO!
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 06:11:45 PM »
To be fair, I think she may have been ill at that time. Equally she has no responsibility for how Goncalo acted & behaved.
You can’t dismiss people for being genuinely ill, surely?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 06:13:58 PM »
Gimme a G
Gimme an O
Gimme an N
Gimme a Z
Gimme another O
........GGGGOOOOOOOOO TEAM GONZO. WOOO!
His fanclub don’t like it when you call him Gonzo, it sounds like a muppet (apt in my view, but not in theirs).

Offline Brietta

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 06:16:03 PM »
We don't actually know that Amaral has been or is being investigated regarding any criminality but there is precedence of the huge playing down of past peccadilloes and there was little knowledge if any, of his status of arguido during the time he was in charge of the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Davel

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2020, 08:43:40 AM »
We don't actually know that Amaral has been or is being investigated regarding any criminality but there is precedence of the huge playing down of past peccadilloes and there was little knowledge if any, of his status of arguido during the time he was in charge of the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

Its an interesting development and anaral was close to him...As Ive said before it seems strange that other officers working with Christovoa were unaware what w sgoing on.
Master of Pinteresque Pauses

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2020, 09:03:17 AM »
Its an interesting development and anaral was close to him...As Ive said before it seems strange that other officers working with Christovoa were unaware what w sgoing on.

Cristovao appears to have been engaged with other PJ Officers in this enterprise.  How did he recruit them in the first place?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2020, 10:34:09 AM »
Cristovao appears to have been engaged with other PJ Officers in this enterprise.  How did he recruit them in the first place?

Were I setting up or getting involved in the mafia type criminal enterprise of which Cristovao was found guilty, I would have to know and trust the other criminals involved implicitly.

The cohort of the organisation he was involved with obviously met that requirement and one wonders just how far the tentacles spread out, for how long and encompassing whom.

It was interesting that there was no furore made when Amaral shared a television chat room sofa with individuals who now appear to have fallen foul of the Portuguese State but a photograph showing him with his associate on the start of his fall from grace was enough to set the cat among the pigeons with the resulting spitting of feathers.

If it was a subliminal message from the press it was certainly picked up on by those in the know but I think there might be a little difficulty in pinning the blame for the outcome on Madeleine (or "it") or her parents ... the source is, as always, closer to home than that.

Snip
"This is the most appalling piece of "journalism" I have seen in a long time. Outrageous manipulation to insinuate that it is Goncalo Amaral (right) who is being charged, and low (sic) and behold, of kidnapping as well.

This is the best example of McCann launched media manipulation in a long row, and it is a disgrace. Ask yourself why the parents of a missing child spend all their time and efforts to destroy the only person who was looking for it.
https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/ex-pj-detective-and-madeleine-book-author-arrested-on-a-series-of-charges/34181#comments
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2020, 11:34:38 AM »
Were I setting up or getting involved in the mafia type criminal enterprise of which Cristovao was found guilty, I would have to know and trust the other criminals involved implicitly.

The cohort of the organisation he was involved with obviously met that requirement and one wonders just how far the tentacles spread out, for how long and encompassing whom.

It was interesting that there was no furore made when Amaral shared a television chat room sofa with individuals who now appear to have fallen foul of the Portuguese State but a photograph showing him with his associate on the start of his fall from grace was enough to set the cat among the pigeons with the resulting spitting of feathers.

If it was a subliminal message from the press it was certainly picked up on by those in the know but I think there might be a little difficulty in pinning the blame for the outcome on Madeleine (or "it") or her parents ... the source is, as always, closer to home than that.

Snip
"This is the most appalling piece of "journalism" I have seen in a long time. Outrageous manipulation to insinuate that it is Goncalo Amaral (right) who is being charged, and low (sic) and behold, of kidnapping as well.

This is the best example of McCann launched media manipulation in a long row, and it is a disgrace. Ask yourself why the parents of a missing child spend all their time and efforts to destroy the only person who was looking for it.
https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/ex-pj-detective-and-madeleine-book-author-arrested-on-a-series-of-charges/34181#comments

Did not Goncalo Amaral threaten to abduct the small daughter of his ex girl friend in that infamous phone call when she ended the relationship?

That in itself could be worrying.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2020, 12:01:15 PM »
Did not Goncalo Amaral threaten to abduct the small daughter of his ex girl friend in that infamous phone call when she ended the relationship?

That in itself could be worrying.

🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️ I doubt there will be any trace of that left on the internet now.  What was it ... the golden gun???

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2020, 12:43:04 PM »
  🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️ I doubt there will be any trace of that left on the internet now.  What was it ... the golden gun???

I was wrong; there is still mention of the episode in various places including on this forum.  Don't know where the 'golden gun' came from in my memory but with or without, it makes illuminating reading when giving thought to the sort of behaviour of which Amaral appears to be capable.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2020, 07:17:21 PM »
I was wrong; there is still mention of the episode in various places including on this forum.  Don't know where the 'golden gun' came from in my memory but with or without, it makes illuminating reading when giving thought to the sort of behaviour of which Amaral appears to be capable.

I think it was The Golden Bullet.  And not actually The Gun.  This is not a very nice man.  Amaral and his friends threatened to to destroy her.  And they tried.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2020, 09:02:53 AM »
I think it was The Golden Bullet.  And not actually The Gun.  This is not a very nice man.  Amaral and his friends threatened to to destroy her.  And they tried.

Any evidence of this alleged incident perchance? Apart from a blog with just one entry and no names, of course.  8(>((
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.