Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 71242 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3720 on: September 22, 2020, 10:52:33 AM »
Well it's not going to be Bernice from the supermarket. He's been supplied exculpatory information credible enough for him to return and verify its veracity. This is not the time for empty promises; this is the time to put an end to this charade. Unfortunately we now have this tedious brinksmanship stand-off, with HCW apparently refusing to disclose his evidence for investigative purposes and Fulscher now in a position that, if he does have such information, then he'd be a fool as a defence lawyer to disclose it before charges are formalised.

I don't think it's a bluff. At the very least its impact is being overblown, but at best it essentially fingers someone else, or someone's confirmed his alibi and it's been verified to his satifaction.

I think he understands little about the background  to the case and has been very impressed by information  supplied by amaral.  He may well think amaral has, credibility... I cannot see him having any information we are not aware of. It may be new to him but old hat to those who know the case
Master of Pinteresque Pauses

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3721 on: September 22, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »
It's going to have to be actual video footage of Gerry McCann disposing of his daughter's body in a bin in a shady part of PdL to make me fall off my chair.

Well I doubt you will see that....didnt GA say he CCTV wasn't working.

I think the mccs admitted though that they looked in the empty bins.

sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #3722 on: September 22, 2020, 12:02:33 PM »
Well I doubt you will see that....didnt GA say he CCTV wasn't working.

I think the mccs admitted though that they looked in the empty bins.
That's a relief - I've fallen off enough things to last me a lifetime, didn't really relish the prospect of falling off my chair as well. 
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline The General

« Reply #3723 on: September 22, 2020, 12:24:18 PM »
I think he understands little about the background  to the case and has been very impressed by information  supplied by amaral.  He may well think amaral has, credibility... I cannot see him having any information we are not aware of. It may be new to him but old hat to those who know the case
Although he met Snr Amaral, there's no indication that's where his information came from, old hat, new hat, tin hat or ass hat.
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3724 on: September 22, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »
Well it's not going to be Bernice from the supermarket. He's been supplied exculpatory information credible enough for him to return and verify its veracity. This is not the time for empty promises; this is the time to put an end to this charade. Unfortunately we now have this tedious brinksmanship stand-off, with HCW apparently refusing to disclose his evidence for investigative purposes and Fulscher now in a position that, if he does have such information, then he'd be a fool as a defence lawyer to disclose it before charges are formalised.

I don't think it's a bluff. At the very least its impact is being overblown, but at best it essentially fingers someone else, or someone's confirmed his alibi and it's been verified to his satifaction.

It is not a charade.

It is a very serious investigation which is horrendously expensive in time - personnel - and emotional resources before there is even any consideration of the financial outlay to be considered.

It is an investigation into the underbelly of criminal activity of which thankfully most of us are blissfully unaware.  But most of all it is an investigation into the disappearance of a little girl.  Which may be the last chance for those who love and hope for her to find out what has happened to her.

Definitely not a charade ... my opinion but also an indisputable fact.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline The General

« Reply #3725 on: September 22, 2020, 12:47:42 PM »
It is not a charade.

It is a very serious investigation which is horrendously expensive in time - personnel - and emotional resources before there is even any consideration of the financial outlay to be considered.

It is an investigation into the underbelly of criminal activity of which thankfully most of us are blissfully unaware.  But most of all it is an investigation into the disappearance of a little girl.  Which may be the last chance for those who love and hope for her to find out what has happened to her.

Definitely not a charade ... my opinion but also an indisputable fact.
That's nice. But I was referring to the 'suspect' and the charade therein.
And as for the expending of various resources, add unprecedented to your list of adjectives.
Youngest Member of the Forum