Author Topic: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?  (Read 575 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?
« Reply #60 on: Today at 03:11:25 PM »
Such a sad thing.  If only Portugal had recognised that they like other Countries have this problem.  But Portugal made it all so easy.

Perhaps if Germany monitored their paedophiles more closely.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #61 on: Today at 03:15:35 PM »

Oh how I laughed in the beginning when someone said that there were Paedophiles wandering around loose in Praia de Luz.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #62 on: Today at 03:17:05 PM »
Perhaps if Germany monitored their paedophiles more closely.

Difficult when they all appear to have moved out.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #63 on: Today at 04:16:12 PM »
Difficult when they all appear to have moved out.

Didn’t Brueckner commit his first sexual crime in Germany? Shouldn’t they have been monitoring him?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #64 on: Today at 04:19:07 PM »
Oh how I laughed in the beginning when someone said that there were Paedophiles wandering around loose in Praia de Luz.

Unfortunately I don’t think that’s exclusive to PDL. They hide in plain sight. Several members on here were friends with one and didn’t even know it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #65 on: Today at 04:19:59 PM »

They are amongst us, why is laughable they wander in Portugal?
 When the legend becomes fact,print the legend.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #66 on: Today at 05:31:46 PM »
Unfortunately I don’t think that’s exclusive to PDL. They hide in plain sight. Several members on here were friends with one and didn’t even know it.
Cite?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian