Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 72410 times)

Anthro and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline kizzy

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #6435 on: August 01, 2020, 03:12:44 PM »
I believe they are also employed as police informers ...could be what they needed to get the CB ball rolling.

IMO they have no morals what so ever.... to get there hand full of silver or £20.00 reward
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Not sure if I attract fools or make them fools....

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #6436 on: August 01, 2020, 03:14:29 PM »
Apparently he travelled between Luz and Germany (or wherever) in the Winnebego, but in my opinion he left Luz in the rusty and battered campervan.

Snip
It is alleged the motorhome was seen on Portugal's Algarve on several occasions around 2007.

A former ambulance driver called Dieter, whose daughter knew Brueckner, said he was given a tour of the vehicle. He added: 'As I looked inside, I asked him: 'Herr Brueckner, what do you do in Portugal? What is your job?' He told me: 'I work, I get money, because I have a special business. I transport grass [cannabis] in my van.'

Dieter revealed to the Mail on Sunday: 'Brueckner told me again, 'I have 50kg of grass, and I transport it around Europe'. I thought he was joking at the time. He said, 'In my van, I can take 50kg of grass – nobody can see it ... I can transport children, kids, in this space. Drugs and children, you can transport them in this van – it's a safe space in the van. Nobody can find them. Nobody can catch you'.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8428843/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-motorhome-contained-stash-girls-swimming-costumes.html
So he had this 'winnebego' shortly before the 'abduction' that could easily hide a child and more...yet he also had the VW that he was adapting to be a 'kidnap van' at the same time? None of it makes sense. Why was the appeal centered around the VW and not the Winnebego ( which was actually an Allegra?!). And then there's the Jag that turned out to be in Germany that night and not even involved according to Wolter.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 03:16:30 PM by Gertrude »

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #6437 on: August 01, 2020, 03:15:26 PM »
the video of the VW 3 weeks before the abduction doesnt match the pictures amaral produced of the van

Right, thanks I see what you mean.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6438 on: August 01, 2020, 03:25:49 PM »
the video of the VW 3 weeks before the abduction doesnt match the pictures amaral produced of the van

The pictures of the VW produced by the Germans don't match the video either. They may have been taken near the Vila do Bispo beaches, but not in 2007.
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Online Davel

« Reply #6439 on: August 01, 2020, 03:40:37 PM »
The pictures of the VW produced by the Germans don't match the video either. They may have been taken near the Vila do Bispo beaches, but not in 2007.

what we know for certain is that a few weeks before maddie was abducted...no markings....so what is amaral talking about
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6440 on: August 01, 2020, 03:40:58 PM »
So he had this 'winnebego' shortly before the 'abduction' that could easily hide a child and more...yet he also had the VW that he was adapting to be a 'kidnap van' at the same time? None of it makes sense. Why was the appeal centered around the VW and not the Winnebego ( which was actually an Allegra?!). And then there's the Jag that turned out to be in Germany that night and not even involved according to Wolter.

Don't be ridiculous.  It seems you and Amaral have a thing about disinformation when it comes to campervans.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #6441 on: August 01, 2020, 04:04:09 PM »
Don't be ridiculous.  It seems you and Amaral have a thing about disinformation when it comes to campervans.

How is that ridiculous? None of the campervan info adds up. That's my opinion, very rude to call it disinformation when I have based it on the same evidence Davel pointed to about the VW not being changed with drawings. It was not modified in anyway to hide children according to that same video. No roof changes, no interior changes.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6442 on: August 01, 2020, 04:22:40 PM »
what we know for certain is that a few weeks before maddie was abducted...no markings....so what is amaral talking about

I don't know and I don't care. I'm commenting on what I've seen with my own eyes; a van full of rust and chipped paint in 2007 which isn't the van in the appeal photos. It's obviously been done up in recent years.
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6443 on: August 01, 2020, 04:34:15 PM »
How is that ridiculous? None of the campervan info adds up. That's my opinion, very rude to call it disinformation when I have based it on the same evidence Davel pointed to about the VW not being changed with drawings. It was not modified in anyway to hide children according to that same video. No roof changes, no interior changes.

I am referring to your reply to my post which you have twisted beyond recognition.  You may be unable to make head nor tail of Brueckner's vehicles but I shall be very surprised if the police investigators suffer from your problem and they after all the ones who matter here.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6444 on: August 01, 2020, 04:38:54 PM »

... and short hair ... not the dreadlocks of Amaral's imagination in the photographic image he is promoting.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #6445 on: August 01, 2020, 05:29:07 PM »
I am referring to your reply to my post which you have twisted beyond recognition.  You may be unable to make head nor tail of Brueckner's vehicles but I shall be very surprised if the police investigators suffer from your problem and they after all the ones who matter here.

Those are my opinions on what the media have said about the vehicles. You may have noticed I put question marks after everything I wrote. 'twisting your post'? No, I just don't agree with you. Questioning what the media says is not disinformation. Disinformation implies misleading and false information ( and dishonesty which is quite rude really), I posed questions, on a discussion forum.

Offline Carana

« Reply #6446 on: August 01, 2020, 05:33:06 PM »
It is tiresome to have to take facts into account, I'm sure, but without an informant CB would not have attracted police attention for this crime.

Which crime?

Online Anthro

« Reply #6447 on: August 01, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #6448 on: August 01, 2020, 06:08:48 PM »

No, we don't know for certain Maddie was abducted.
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #6449 on: August 01, 2020, 06:40:58 PM »
  ... and short hair ... not the dreadlocks of Amaral's imagination in the photographic image he is promoting.

Nor the dark, long to the collar of Tanner’s.