Author Topic: When was Murat ruled out?  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Davel

When was Murat ruled out?
« on: September 03, 2020, 03:50:54 PM »
Sceptics seem to think Murat has been ruled out...or cleared. Could one of these sceptics explain when and by whom Murat  was ruled out.
Master of everything

Offline The General

Re: When was Murat ruled out?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 04:09:48 PM »
Sceptics seem to think Murat has been ruled out...or cleared. Could one of these sceptics explain when and by whom Murat  was ruled out.
Maybe arguidii remain 'ruled in' until the conclusion.
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Davel

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 04:23:14 PM »
Maybe arguidii remain 'ruled in' until the conclusion.
Are you sure that's the correct plural.. You spelt murder as muyder... Were you having trouble with your r's
Master of everything

Offline The General

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 04:26:26 PM »
Are you sure that's the correct plural.. You spelt murder as muyder... Were you having trouble with your r's
I'm pretty sure that's the correct plural and I was using the New York spelling of 'murder'.

Offline Davel

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 04:30:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's the correct plural and I was using the New York spelling of 'murder'.

Wow... I'm still working  on my English spellings
Master of everything

Offline The General

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 04:47:47 PM »
Wow... I'm still working  on my English spellings
Totally had not noticed.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 04:49:43 PM »
If the McCanns have not been ruled out or cleared, then neither has Murat, it's as simple as that.  Perhaps someone ought to tell him he is still not in the clear?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 06:50:06 PM »
Let’s not forget the more recent arguidos in this case.  All still uncleared and there cannot be ruled out.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 07:40:34 PM »

Who said he was ruled out? It's plain from the PJ files that he was rigorously investigated early on, but not during the last 12 months preceeding the archiving of the case.

No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Davel

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2020, 07:42:48 PM »
Who said he was ruled out? It's plain from the PJ files that he was rigorously investigated early on, but not during the last 12 months preceeding the archiving of the case.

so he hasnt been ruled out....in your opinion
Master of everything

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2020, 07:45:01 PM »
so he hasnt been ruled out....in your opinion

Well, the police haven't said he's not a suspect, so that rules him in, along with the other 7.5 billion of earths inhabitants who the police also haven't said are not suspects.
Free Christian Brueckner.

Offline Davel

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2020, 07:45:21 PM »

are there not some discrepancies in his statements
Master of everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 07:46:17 PM »
Well, the police haven't said he's not a suspect, so that rules him in, along with the other 7.5 billion of earths inhabitants who the police also haven't said are not suspects.

so he hasnt been ruled out...in your opinion
Master of everything

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2020, 07:50:25 PM »
so he hasnt been ruled out...in your opinion

The only people on planet earth that have been ruled out are the McCanns, which is remarkable considering there is more evidence against them than there is against the rest of the world.
Free Christian Brueckner.

Offline Davel

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2020, 07:53:47 PM »
The only people on planet earth that have been ruled out are the McCanns, which is remarkable considering there is more evidence against them than there is against the rest of the world.

glad you think the McCanns have been ruled out
Master of everything