Author Topic: christian brueckner madeleine mccann jaguar ownership change - Google search  (Read 17811 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: christian brueckner madeleine mccann jaguar ownership change - Google search
« Reply #1170 on: January 13, 2021, 03:01:09 PM »
So posts referring to other calls are purely speculative as I suggested. Thank you for confirming.
Has anyone stated it was a fact?  No, so no need for any confirmation IMO.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline Eleanor

Re: christian brueckner madeleine mccann jaguar ownership change - Google search
« Reply #1171 on: January 13, 2021, 03:03:12 PM »
So posts referring to other calls are purely speculative as I suggested. Thank you for confirming.

Of course they are.  This has been made plain from the minute I raised the subject of a call that I thought I had read about.

To add to that, I think this call was said to have been made after the 7.30pm call and only lasted a short time.

Offline Davel

« Reply #1172 on: January 13, 2021, 03:22:44 PM »
Including your post

Offline barrier

« Reply #1173 on: January 13, 2021, 06:31:39 PM »
Don't know whether ITV Hub is available in Brittany, but here's the first two episodes just in case, although you have to sign up to watch...

https://www.itv.com/hub/the-pembrokeshire-murders/2a6732

and further info...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13727024/pembrokeshire-murders-tiny-clue-suspects-kitchen-killer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LdYX9xKukM

There's a follow up on Thursday night with Former detective Steve Wilkins (played by Luke Evans in the drama), along with other colleagues from Operation Ottawa, the codename for his top-secret inquiry, contribute, as do forensic and legal experts.
I'm just glad to be here, happy to be alive

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1174 on: January 13, 2021, 06:44:56 PM »
If you're saying I posted something about Wolters which you read and I'm denying I would appreciate a link please.

My recent posts have been aimed at fellow members who seem to think two phone calls were made to or from Brueckner's phone on the evening of 3rd May 2007. The police appeals mentioned just one call lasting 30 minutes made to Brueckner's phone from a phone located outside the PdL area. I therefore asked for a cite demonstrating more than one call.

As no such cite is forthcoming I think it can be assumed that the call to Brueckner's phone is the only one that was made.
Therefore that report that that call was from Brueckner's "boss" Nicole Fehlinger becomes important.   Does this suggest he had instructions to take a child that night? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1175 on: January 13, 2021, 06:46:55 PM »
I don't think that can be assumed at all....I think it would be surprising if CB only had one phone call that day
True, but they only have the records for the calls made in the vicinity of the Ocean Club. (Calls from the cell tower sites that service Praia da Luz.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 06:59:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1176 on: January 13, 2021, 08:18:58 PM »
Just popped in for a look but it seems the campaign to prove that Madeleine was killed by a vicious paedophile carries on apace. Sickened anew so I’ll take my leave.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1177 on: January 13, 2021, 08:42:11 PM »
Good, we don’t need your faux outrage on here thanks.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline barrier

« Reply #1178 on: January 13, 2021, 08:58:56 PM »
Just popped in for a look but it seems the campaign to prove that Madeleine was killed by a vicious paedophile carries on apace.
It doesn't work in the real world though faith.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1179 on: January 13, 2021, 09:01:45 PM »
If those who believe CB was involved in Madeleine’s disappearance sicken those of a delicate disposition such as Faithlilly, what must they think of those police who spend their whole lives building cases against murdererers and paedos?  They must find them really, really sickening, poor loves.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1180 on: January 13, 2021, 09:27:53 PM »
It doesn't work in the real world though faith.
In the real world CB is being investigated as the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, were you unaware of this?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1181 on: January 14, 2021, 06:11:09 AM »
I'm enjoying watching "The Pembrokeshire Murders" which shows how police can both be convinced of a person's guilt without having very much more than a handful of bits of telling, yet circumstantial evidence.  So far the clinching piece of evidence has yet to be discovered but I believe it will be revealed in this evening's episode - ITV 9pm.
In a word forensics solved it, in the Madeleine case the Germans admit to having none, struggling with out it I'd venture.Maybe Wolters ought to watch and learn, the suspect was not announced in a blaze of glory whilst he was serving time, waiting until his arrest before even Cooper knew.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:18:32 AM by barrier »

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1182 on: January 14, 2021, 07:15:54 AM »
In a word forensics solved it, in the Madeleine case the Germans admit to having none, struggling with out it I'd venture.Maybe Wolters ought to watch and learn, the suspect was not announced in a blaze of glory whilst he was serving time, waiting until his arrest before even Cooper knew.
”Struggling without forensics” is the very reason the Germans have had to go public, can’t you grasp that?  Had the shorts not turned up in the Pembrokeshire Murders case John Cooper would have been a free man to this day, that’s all it takes - one speck of blood can make all the difference and it took the police years to find it, didn’t mean they were barking up the wrong tree until that point does it?  I have absolutely no doubt that had it been widely known JC was under suspicion for those crimes there would be people like you on the internet defending him and mocking the police for having nothing.  However the mockers and the scoffers make no difference to the eventual outcome no matter how much they mock and scoff.

Offline The General

« Reply #1183 on: January 14, 2021, 08:08:21 AM »
”Struggling without forensics” is the very reason the Germans have had to go public, can’t you grasp that?  Had the shorts not turned up in the Pembrokeshire Murders case John Cooper would have been a free man to this day, that’s all it takes - one speck of blood can make all the difference and it took the police years to find it, didn’t mean they were barking up the wrong tree until that point does it?  I have absolutely no doubt that had it been widely known JC was under suspicion for those crimes there would be people like you on the internet defending him and mocking the police for having nothing.  However the mockers and the scoffers make no difference to the eventual outcome no matter how much they mock and scoff.
Isn't that the point? They're still struggling without forensics.
I watched an episode of that series yesterday - churned out, low budget, poorly directed tat. Note the many close in shots all over the gaff - no money for sets or locations. The prison cell he was in was......unconvincing.
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1184 on: January 14, 2021, 08:10:57 AM »
Isn't that the point? They're still struggling without forensics.
I watched an episode of that series yesterday - churned out, low budget, poorly directed tat. Note the many close in shots all over the gaff - no money for sets or locations. The prison cell he was in was......unconvincing.
Thanks Barry Norman.