Author Topic: Enlisting Chat GPT to review the case  (Read 974 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Enlisting Chat GPT to review the case
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2026, 09:21:14 AM »
My guess is to derail the thread, and for that Faithlilly must be congratulated for her success.  Now, can anyone please take issue with any of the specifics in the Chat GPT timeline as presented above or must we simply disregard timelines on the basis that no one can be trusted and in so doing give ourselves carte blanche to make up any old theory to suit our biases?  So far, based on one contribution that would seem to be the preferred route. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Enlisting Chat GPT to review the case
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2026, 10:46:57 PM »
Robots are just fine for serious examination of the case but they aren?t half as entertaining as real McCann sceptics so that?s why I guess. Why are you still here?  Why after several weeks of virtually no interchange on the board did you decide to reignite conversation with me?

You are virtually the only one still banging the faithful drum. I really didn?t have much option.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Enlisting Chat GPT to review the case
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2026, 11:24:14 PM »
You are virtually the only one still banging the faithful drum. I really didn?t have much option.
You had the option to not comment but you decided to engage with me and then for some reason decided to shut the discussion down straight afterwards.  Odd.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Enlisting Chat GPT to review the case
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2026, 12:01:17 AM »
You had the option to not comment but you decided to engage with me and then for some reason decided to shut the discussion down straight afterwards.  Odd.

I didn?t tend to discuss it with you just offer an opinion.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Enlisting Chat GPT to review the case
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2026, 07:14:15 AM »
I didn?t tend to discuss it with you just offer an opinion.
I think you know by now that if you offer an opinion it tends to invite further discussion, however as that was apparently not your intention then feel free to leave the thread without any further derailment.  Many thanks.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".