Author Topic: Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013  (Read 62220 times)

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2013, 08:04:04 PM »
Salut, Anne - ca va?  I see that HideHo is claiming on FB that the threat "was only up for minutes" before being deleted, yet on the screen-shot on page 4 from DCI we can clearly see that it had been there for at least 47 minutes.  Plenty of lying going on, eh?

Plenty of lying going on, correct.

Odd isn't it that he appears on Paul Rees twitter, too.

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis 3h
"Ciaran Gorman
ST Vincents Glasnevin
Added by Paul Rees about a week ago"
So, Paul Rees, is he a Pro infiltrator too? #McCann
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Rachel Granada

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2013, 08:05:07 PM »
Salut Rachel !
La vie est belle !
Du moins ça rime !
"for minutes" stricto senso just says it's less than an hour..

Bon.  Ca me plait, d'entendre que tu vas bien

Unfortunately I have to disagree with your point - "within minutes" is not my idea of at least 47 minutes - and that is only when the screen shot was taken - it could have been up there ages afterwards!  Anyway, my point is that HideHo is once again being economical with the truth.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2013, 08:14:23 PM »
Plenty of lying going on, correct.

Odd isn't it that he appears on Paul Rees twitter, too.

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis 3h
"Ciaran Gorman
ST Vincents Glasnevin
Added by Paul Rees about a week ago"
So, Paul Rees, is he a Pro infiltrator too? #McCann

I see.  So the "plant" who "set up" the death threat was actually not a pro-McCann troll trying to stir up mischief but was in fact added to the group by their own admin.  Interesting info - thanks DCI.

Offline DCI

« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2013, 08:31:56 PM »
I see.  So the "plant" who "set up" the death threat was actually not a pro-McCann troll trying to stir up mischief but was in fact added to the group by their own admin.  Interesting info - thanks DCI.

So who's lying, and why?

Seems he was recruited from

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/04/24/done-deal-arsenal-agree-24m-fee-and-personal-terms-ahead-of-move-to-sign-fiorentina-striker-stevan-jovetic/

So, 'Ciaran Gorman' is a pro-McCann Infiltrator Troll, is he? Then how come the same person is commenting on this footie site, and still swearing?

Ciaran Gorman ·  Top commenter · ST Vincents Glasnevin
F**k it mate il take anything at this stage brilliant news man
Reply · 11 · Like · 24 April at 12:05

Same avatar, too.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2013, 10:31:48 PM »

They don't need anyone to "stir up mischief", violent threats & abuse is the name of the game on that disgraceful page, on a previous thread they wanted to gouge out Gerry McCann's eyes.

What normal people write stuff like that?

Rachel Granada

« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2013, 10:51:58 PM »
They don't need anyone to "stir up mischief", violent threats & abuse is the name of the game on that disgraceful page, on a previous thread they wanted to gouge out Gerry McCann's eyes.

What normal people write stuff like that?

Yup.  They are currently smearing and libelling Robert Murat, and a couple of days ago John Corner was called a paedophile.  And let's not forget the post from early April aimed at Kate McCann "hope you are feeling fear, you utter biatch" (sic) which was still up several days later, and is probably still there.

An unpleasant, barely-literate lynch-mob who are still swallowing the 15/19 markers and cadaver scent on the key fob nonsense, amongst other lies.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2013, 11:07:53 PM »
So what? It was an inane mouthy comment, no one *except* that facebooker had any control over the post as the site is not pre moderated but was removed pdq, so all your witterings about Hideho inciting violence are ridiculous, and how was it a direct and real threat? you DO know police can swoop on FB posters pdq in this case. Stop playing being a Star or The Sun journo and find something better to do

PS and as well you know, several *members* of thatgroup are from your camp, as they have admitted on their forums they only joined up to spy and grab screenshots
 8((()*/

A manufactured storm in a teacup and I doubt KM is losing sleep over it!! get real.

Playing what? Seriously?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:45:12 AM by John »

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2013, 11:10:38 PM »
I think the suggestion that this latest provactive post was,  possibly,  an act of sabotage by a mischief-maker is perfectly reasonable

Dismissing the suggestion,  out of hand,  is not rational  ...  it  is possible

It's not out of hand, you are added to that group via admin. How on earth could anyone join to sabotage it? In fact, why would they? Never mind that behind that poster name is a valid FB account. You can't just make a fake one and ask to join.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »
Load of old nonsense. The post was despicable, a plant probably as the posters was new, and was swiftly deleted. That in the very short time it was public the post was copied and tweeted etc also suggests a set up. Now who in heavens would that benefit I wonder ?  >@@(*&)

It benefits no one, not any side, not any belief. A set up? Read through the last few posts. That account, that poster has form, previous posts that do no credit to anyone and he was added to that page. It wasn't swiftly deleted at all. It was copied and tweeted because as you point out, quite rightly, it was indeed despicable. No plant,, no infiltrator, nothing other than what it was, despicable.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »
So who's lying, and why?

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/04/24/done-deal-ar..nal-agree-24m-fee-and-personal-terms-ahead-of-move-to-sign-fiorentina-striker-stevan-jovetic/

So, 'Ciaran Gorman' is a pro-McCann Infiltrator Troll, is he? Then how come the same person is commenting on this footie site, and still swearing?

Same avatar, too.

I believe all members are added by admin after asking to join.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2013, 12:10:50 AM »
And vetted, obviously. That one passed with flying colours. A total pro that one.

Give it up will you, please.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2013, 12:13:42 AM »
And vetted, obviously. That one passed with flying colours. A total pro that one.

Give it up will you, please.

Vetted ? How in heavens name do you do hat if their profile is only viewable to friends ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2013, 12:19:28 AM »
That would suggest he and admin were friends beforehand, as in the posts he made on the footie forum. That's how you do "hat"

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2013, 12:24:24 AM »
That would suggest he and admin were friends beforehand, as in the posts he made on the footie forum. That's how you do "hat"

Why would it suggest any such thing ?

Offline DCI

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2013, 12:35:09 AM »
So who's lying, and why?

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/04/24/done-deal-ar..nal-agree-24m-fee-and-personal-terms-ahead-of-move-to-sign-fiorentina-striker-stevan-jovetic/

Same avatar, too.

I believe all members are added by admin after asking to join.

I'm not a member, but can read all. Just log in to Facebook, when page found.