Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262470 times)

Offline John

Mark Williams-Thomas theory is that Madeleine awoke, wandered and was abducted.  He writes the following in this report for Sky News...

As a criminologist, former detective and authority on paedophile crimes, I have followed the Madeleine McCann case from the very beginning.

What happened to her on that fateful night in May 2007? Where is she now, is she alive or dead? Was she murdered in her parent's apartment, and if so by whom?

Was she abducted from where she slept in between her brother and sister who remained asleep throughout?

Or did she wander out of the apartment looking for her parents and become the victim of an opportunistic predatory paedophile, who either used her for his own sexual gratification or smuggled her out of the country?

I believe what happened on May 3 was that Madeleine woke up, cried for a short while, realised her parents weren't in the apartment as they had not come in to settle her, so she climbed out of bed and walked around the apartment.

She found the back patio door was insecure and partly open so she walked out, went down the small flight of steps and out of the gate, turning right down towards the entrance to the resort and the Tapas bar.

It was at this point that she was most likely abducted by an opportunistic predatory paedophile.

Interestingly the police dogs first tracked a scent down this exact route. Unfortunately, although it is within range of the supermarket CCTV it was not working.

I don't believe a paedophile was watching the apartment nor do I believe an offender entered the apartment - this would be too high-risk.

http://news.sky.com/story/599836/madeleine-my-theories-on-missing-girl

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:15:21 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!

Was she abducted from where she slept in between her brother and sister who remained asleep throughout?

Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

AnneGuedes

I believe what happened on May 3 was that Madeleine woke up, cried for a short while, realised her parents weren't in the apartment as they had not come in to settle her, so she climbed out of bed and walked around the apartment.

That's plausible, but I don't think she woke up, I think she never got asleep because she was scared.

Offline Chinagirl

That's plausible, but I don't think she woke up, I think she never got asleep because she was scared.

She was seen asleep - by her father, I believe.
A

Offline Carana

I'm not commenting on the person in question in particular, but I've developed an allergy to the spoutings of most talking-head experts in this case.

- Some aren't experts (and never will be);

- Others aren't in a position to give a professional view on details without access to more than media speculation, the odd video clip, a visit months after the events, and half-baked "leaks";

- Yet others have had a specific agenda to promote.

I DO have a tendency to listen to those who are cautious and who may have professional experience to share in general terms.

Offhand, I doubt that I could name one.

Offline Wonderfulspam

She found the back patio door was insecure and partly open so she walked out, went down the small flight of steps and out of the gate, turning right down towards the entrance to the resort and the Tapas bar.

Debunked by Kate & Gerry.

She would have had to open the gates with the child locks & closed them behind her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WLvnfcl-Zkg#t=1370

Kate: 'It's just not possible'
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:42:07 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

Interestingly the police dogs first tracked a scent down this exact route.

No they didn’t.

Both dogs followed the same route independently of each other.
Neither showed any interest in the patio exit or the steps which were Madeleine's 'supposed' exit point.
What I found interesting was that both dogs independently paid particular attention to the door of apartment 5j which was unoccupied. 

Perhaps this is one of the properties NSY wish to identify occupancy of?

When one bears in mind that these dogs were deployed on the 8th May when scents would be dissipated, one wonders what they might have come up with if used sooner.

- Completing the internal search of Block 5 - the verandas of access to the apartments - and when outside, the dog turned toward [directed itself to] Block 4. However, at the corner of Block 5, it turned left heading for the path between the building and the leisure area - pools and restaurant - going on to turn left [again], i.e. going around the building, setting out for the main street, crossing the road to the wall of Block 6. There, it sniffed the bottom, turned to the right - going down the road - taking itself to the car park next to Block 6 where its search [took it] to a lamppost where it then became confused and stopped the search.

- The second dog was submitted to the same operation, also showing interest at door of 5J, namely it scratched with it front paws at the veranda parapet and lifted its head to sniff the air to find a scent. As noted above, this interest was conditioned by various things, it being certain that the dog sensed a strong odour in that place and wanted to check that [if] he had found the intended scent there.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/INFORMATION-SERVICE.htm

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

No they didn’t.

Neither showed any interest in the patio exit or the steps which were Madeleine's 'supposed' exit point.
What I found interesting was that both dogs independently paid particular attention to the door of apartment 5j which was unoccupied. 

When one bears in mind that these dogs were deployed on the 8th May when scents would be dissipated, one wonders what they might have come up with if used sooner.

- Completing the internal search of Block 5 - the verandas of access to the apartments - and when outside, the dog turned toward [directed itself to] Block 4. However, at the corner of Block 5, it turned left heading for the path between the building and the leisure area - pools and restaurant - going on to turn left [again], i.e. going around the building, setting out for the main street, crossing the road to the wall of Block 6. There, it sniffed the bottom, turned to the right - going down the road - taking itself to the car park next to Block 6 where its search [took it] to a lamppost where it then became confused and stopped the search.

- The second dog was submitted to the same operation, also showing interest at door of 5J, namely it scratched with it front paws at the veranda parapet and lifted its head to sniff the air to find a scent. As noted above, this interest was conditioned by various things, it being certain that the dog sensed a strong odour in that place and wanted to check that [if] he had found the intended scent there.

Photo showing apartment 5J

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Bal.png

Offline pegasus

...  interest at door of 5J ...
Seems PJ could not get a door key IMO from the varioius local agents but obtained access to interior 5J on approx 11th??? May by climbing onto a south-facing balcony and getting in through a balcony window which someone had forgot to lock  then opening from inside a north-facing and accessible window to let a GNR dog in and the dog was interested in the fridge with door open with rotting meat+veg in IIRC.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:51:22 AM by pegasus »

Offline John

Apologies if someone has already pointed this out but how does Mark Williams-Thomas explain the open window and shutter if it was a woke and wandered scenario?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

Debunked by Kate & Gerry.

She would have had to open the gates with the child locks & closed them behind her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WLvnfcl-Zkg#t=1370

Kate: 'It's just not possible'

Assuming the child gate was even closed?

Offline pathfinder73

No they didn’t.

The dogs tracked her alive scent from the front door. Eddie alerted to death scent on the opposite patio side/garden. Madeleine's last known outdoor journey at 5.30 was from the tapas bar and around the path to the front  door where the tracking dogs started their search from. One dog did end up at the entrance.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:20:51 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

Apologies if someone has already pointed this out but how does Mark Williams-Thomas explain the open window and shutter if it was a woke and wandered scenario?
8@??)(
Good thinking , John

Offline valeria

maybe a burglar opened the window from outside but eventually decided not enter into apartment and the noise woke up the child. In this case could madeleine have left via front door?????

Offline Brietta

maybe a burglar opened the window from outside but eventually decided not enter into apartment and the noise woke up the child. In this case could madeleine have left via front door?????

It has been shown that it is possible to lift the shutter from outside. 

Heriberto Janosch González has put forward the theory that Madeleine could have approached the window and has demonstrated that she could easily have been lifted out without the apartment being entered.

I don't think Madeleine could have exited through the front door without being taken through it by someone, and no-one has put forward a theory to explain how she could have gone that way on her own.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....