Author Topic: Gerry McCann is doing the Virgin London Triathlon to raise money for the Missing Persons Charity.  (Read 49575 times)

Offline Benice

Life must be boring, Benice, you anticipate everything, no fun !

Wrong again Anne.  But whats new?
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline puglove

I know. I was telling a hippy friend of mine, and he said "I can't believe it's not Buddha."

8((()*/

Oh, good grief. I sound like Gladys.

Kill me now.   8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline faithlilly

Wrong again Anne.  But whats new?

Is someone getting tetchy ? Is it time to go up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire Benice ?  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Benice

Is someone getting tetchy ? Is it time to go up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire Benice ?  8(0(*

Well if you really are feeling that tetchy then I think maybe it is time for you to go to bed Faith.    Sleep tight.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

AnneGuedes

Oh, good grief. I sound like Gladys.

Kill me now.   8(8-))
Do you mean the Buddha ? Gautama ?

Offline Benice

Once again, Benice, it seems you live in their brains, and even organize their thoughts ! 6 years of "keeping Madeleine's profile as high as possible" has been useless. They'd better try another trick.

LOL you talk as if you think they had the power to see into the future.   Until there is clear evidence that Madeleine is dead then just like Kerry Needham they will continue to search for their beloved child. 

stephen25000

The McCanns are the most reluctant 'celebrities' I have ever seen.  The only reason they ever agree to appear in public is to keep Madeleine's profile as high as possible in the public eye.   If you think that is something to criticise, then please explain why.

' reluctant 'celebrities' '.   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

They have courted publicity from the start.

stephen25000

Before certain people start to refer to how much gm has 'raised', here's a simple figure for them to mull over.

The approx number of people in this country who have donated to the 'cause' is  0.000175 %.

Offline Benice

Before certain people start to refer to how much gm has 'raised', here's a simple figure for them to mull over.

The approx number of people in this country who have donated to the 'cause' is  0.000175 %.

LOL Gerry's doing a Triathlon and you're doing a Sneerathon.   Says it all really.

So far raised by Gerry  ............................ -£7,341.81 
So far raised by Stephen ....................... only his own blood pressure.

Offline sadie

LOL Gerry's doing a Triathlon and you're doing a Sneerathon.   Says it all really.

£7.341.81 and money still coming in

An excellent contribution to any charity

Well done Gerry

PS.  I wonder how many peeps would contribute to a charity run that you did, Stephen?  ... and just how much YOU would raise?

Offline sadie

£7.341.81 and money still coming in

An excellent contribution to any charity

Well done Gerry

PS.  I wonder how many peeps would contribute to a charity run that you did, Stephen?  ... and just how much YOU would raise?

You would do well in a sneerathon tho ! 8(0(*

Offline insider

Take away the five grand donated by Hugh Grant yesterday and you are left with a derisory £2341.81
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline sadie

Take away the five grand donated by Hugh Grant yesterday and you are left with a derisory £2341.81

Insider, some years ago, my daughter ran the London Marathon and raised over £3000 for Children with Cancer.  Over £600 of it came, out of the blue, from a local Masonic group.  We are not Masons and I personally dont care for the concept, but it was a contribution given freely to charity ... and we, along with the charity were very thankful for it.

Be careful that your animosity against The Mccanns is not causing you to think in what i would call "a little Britain " sort of way.  Narrow minded, with no thought for the overall picture.

May, I remind you that what this exceptionally generous man did, is not even thought wrong by Anne
Whatever he did, and it was no crime, he paid and should be left in peace on that topic.

It was a crime ~ being lewd in public, but he has paid the price.  Now allow him to pick himself up, as Anne says, and get on with life.  It was nothing to do with children, or missing people.  No reason to even think of refusing his wonderful gift.   I endorse Annes thoughts that he paid the price and should be left in peace on that topic.  He has served his punishment

Thank you, Hugh Grant, for your generosity to Missing Children ~ and to Gerry Mccann.  Thank you, Gerry, for making the considerable effort 8@??)( ?{)(**

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Insider, some years ago, my daughter ran the London Marathon and raised over £3000 for Children with Cancer.  Over £600 of it came, out of the blue, from a local Masonic group.  We are not Masons and I personally dont care for the concept, but it was a contribution given freely to charity ... and we, along with the charity were very thankful for it.

Be careful that your animosity against The Mccanns is not causing you to think in what i would call "a little Britain " sort of way.  Narrow minded, with no thought for the overall picture.

May, I remind you that what this exceptionally generous man did, is not even thought wrong by Anne
It was a crime ~ being lewd in public, but he has paid the price.  Now allow him to pick himself up, as Anne says, and get on with life.  It was nothing to do with children, or missing people.  No reason to even think of refusing his wonderful gift.   I endorse Annes thoughts that he paid the price and should be left in peace on that topic.  He has served his punishment

Thank you, Hugh Grant, for your generosity to Missing Children ~ and to Gerry Mccann.  Thank you, Gerry, for making the considerable effort 8@??)( ?{)(**

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

The need to dig up something from nearly 20 years ago, just shows how desperate, some folk are.
I thought this was supposed to be a Justice forum, seems I was wrong!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

stephen25000

Raised blood pressure, not on your nelly.

However, for you...................................

0.000175 %.