Author Topic: Why did Amaral and PJ suspect the McCanns and Murat as being somehow involved?  (Read 170938 times)

Redblossom

How do you even know whether he used the word jemmied or broken shutters?

At that early stage, knowing that they had left the window and shutters locked (they thought) he might well have believed the abductor/s forced their way in thru the shutters and said exactly that. 

Via the "whispering game" mentioned before, as the news was passed from family member to family member, the word "forced" became "jemmied".   Information via passed word gets changed all the time.  Surely you know that?

You are merely speculating, as are all the Mccann sceptics.

Time to get your mind in order, Faith.  One does not apportion blame on speculation, or myths, alone.

There  can be no *whispering campaign* if each individual was quoted in the papers as saying they were told personally by the mccanns x y z and their words quoted in inverted commas! the quotes have been put here many a time.

Offline Matthew Wyse

Well that would have been a potential gross injustice, wouldn't it, Angelo?

Lucky so many people were able to vouch for Gerry.

His presence at the apartment just seconds before a child is seen being carried away yet he claims to have not seen anything could very well be viewed as suspicious.

Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Angelo222

Robert Murat was put in the frame when some of the tapas 9 claimed to have seen him lurking around the resort on the night that Madeleine disappeared.  The fact that Tanner saw the carrier walking in the direction of the villa he shared with his mother didn't help.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

There  can be no *whispering campaign* if each individual was quoted in the papers as saying they were told personally by the mccanns x y z and their words quoted in inverted commas! the quotes have been put here many a time.

The newspapers !

You love the red-tops don't you?

Redblossom

The newspapers !

You love the red-tops don't you?

then you or any one can never quote them again as indication of anything at all...it is generally accepted  if they quote a source and quote their speech directly with inverted commas it is acceptable...thats all...even if you dont like it

Even your mate gilet quoted a upi source today which only printed that SY had SAID something with no quotation marks or a name or anything, but derided other papers which said SY had said different
 @)(++(*

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Robert Murat was put in the frame when some of the tapas 9 claimed to have seen him lurking around the resort on the night that Madeleine disappeared.  The fact that Tanner saw the carrier walking in the direction of the villa he shared with his mother didn't help.

You are wrong Angelo. Robert Murat didn't share the villa with his mother, he lived at the same address but in a separate house.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Angelo222

You are wrong Angelo. Robert Murat didn't share the villa with his mother, he lived at the same address but in a separate house.

Apparently Mrs Murat spent the entire evening with Robert and they had dinner together before retiring. If that doesn't constitute 'sharing' then I don't know what does.  ?{)(**

Newspaper reports must always be taken with a large pinch of salt girls.  My own belief is that they are only really useful as chip paper and then for lighting the fire.  The Leveson Inquiry exposed the corruption and the criminality and blew the lid off the tabloids once and for all.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:48:36 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

then you or any one can never quote them again as indication of anything at all...it is generally accepted  if they quote a source and quote their speech directly with inverted commas it is acceptable...thats all...even if you dont like it

Even your mate gilet quoted a upi source today which only printed that SY had SAID something with no quotation marks or a name or anything, but derided other papers which said SY had said different
 @)(++(*
gilet isn't my mate, as you put it.  I only met her on here.

but I am astounded by her intellect, knowledge and speed of typing .... and I acknowledge that.

Pity you can't

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Apparently Mrs Murat spent the entire evening with Robert and they had dinner together before retiring. If that doesn't constitute 'sharing' then I don't know what does.  ?{)(**

Newspaper reports must always be taken with a large pinch of salt girls.  My own belief is that they are only really useful as chip paper and then for lighting the fire.

Sharing a dinner and house is quite different.

Does the same apply with the PJ files then Angelo, chip paper and then for lighting the fire.?

Relating to R.J.Q.E.Murat it was determined:
1. he lives at Casa Liliana ..... Lagos;
2. at the same address but in a separate house lives his mother J.A.Murat;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

There's a photo of it somewhere, will try and find it!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Redblossom

Sharing a dinner and house is quite different.

Does the same apply with the PJ files then Angelo, chip paper and then for lighting the fire.?

Relating to R.J.Q.E.Murat it was determined:
1. he lives at Casa Liliana ..... Lagos;
2. at the same address but in a separate house lives his mother J.A.Murat;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

There's a photo of it somewhere, will try and find it!

You can a villa or plot with separete apartments in it! You have no argument here.

Offline Matthew Wyse

So they have separate accommodation on a single plot named Casa Liliana.  Talk about splitting hairs.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

So they have separate accommodation on a single plot named Casa Liliana.  Talk about splitting hairs.

Quite normal in the Latin countries for two or more properties to exist within a single named plot.  I believe the term 'lived with his mother' could very well be applied to Robert as that is what he effectively did irrespective of what roof he slept under.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Luz

It is not up to the police to designate/nominate anyone "arguido" - it's the judge from the public ministry. Otherwise certain questions - whose responses might incriminate the respondents - could not be made by the PJ.

Offline sadie

Quite normal in the Latin countries for two or more properties to exist within a single named plot.  I believe the term 'lived with his mother' could very well be applied to Robert as that is what he effectively did irrespective of what roof he slept under.
I think a lot of men would take exception to being told that they lived with their Mother, if they had seperate premises, even under the same roof.

Offline Luz

Murat was a scapegoat used by Tapas9.
After Tanner created that vision of hers there had to be a person to accuse. Murat is known around Praia da Luz for being helpful (sometimes too helpful, imo).
But the Tapas were unlucky because nobody that have knewn Murat since he was a kid saw him that night.