Author Topic: Forum Truce  (Read 13923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Joanne

Forum Truce
« on: August 12, 2013, 07:15:16 AM »
I have been asked by the blue forum to remind members that the truce between forums is still in place and despite recent events to please not post directly about their members in a manner to break the truce.
I can guarantee that the main source of friction will NOT be returning to the blue forum and I have been told this by the owner and I asking people to please refrain from attacking their members.
Thank you.
Joanne

Offline Mr Moderator

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
Thank you and noted Joanne. 8((()*/

Offline Outlook

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
I have been asked by the blue forum to remind members that the truce between forums is still in place and despite recent events to please not post directly about their members in a manner to break the truce.
I can guarantee that the main source of friction will NOT be returning to the blue forum and I have been told this by the owner and I asking people to please refrain from attacking their members.
Thank you.
Joanne
So what exactly do we get out of this "Truce?"

We cannot post on their evil forum and if we tried any "anti JB" comment is censored and the poster banned by the crackpot failed burglar, gay porn addict and "grass" that controls the site.

In return they keep up a constant barage of lies and abuse against the victims, including the children, family, police and anyone who does not agree with them.  They have now revisited the alleged children's drawings (which any twisted child-killer could have drawn).

Personally, I do not see any advantage in any "truce" until they start behaving in a civilized manner and controlling their own lies and hate.  The "Blue forum" is not a campaigning website.  It is a hate and "death pornography" site.

I am happy to have a "truce" with any sensible site but not one as revolting at that one.


Offline sika

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 08:31:04 PM »
So what exactly do we get out of this "Truce?"

We cannot post on their evil forum and if we tried any "anti JB" comment is censored and the poster banned by the crackpot failed burglar, gay porn addict and "grass" that controls the site.

In return they keep up a constant barage of lies and abuse against the victims, including the children, family, police and anyone who does not agree with them.  They have now revisited the alleged children's drawings (which any twisted child-killer could have drawn).

Personally, I do not see any advantage in any "truce" until they start behaving in a civilized manner and controlling their own lies and hate.  The "Blue forum" is not a campaigning website.  It is a hate and "death pornography" site.

I am happy to have a "truce" with any sensible site but not one as revolting at that one.
Well said Outlook.

If that site ever did have any credibility then it certainly doesn't anymore.  It's full of old women chatting utter shit.
I have nothing against most of them but when it comes to Bamber they have all completely lost the plot. There's no reasoning with them.  Steve UK gets my vote for the 'most patient man in Britain'.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:33:17 PM by sika »

Offline puglove

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 08:36:28 PM »
Well said Outlook.

If that site ever did have any credibility is certainly doesn't anymore.  It's full of old women chatting utter shit.
I have nothing against most of them but when it comes to Bamber they have all completely lost the plot. There's no reasoning with them.  Steve UK gets my vote for the 'most patient man in Britain'.

"Old women chatting utter shit"!!! Gosh, that made me laugh! I bet it's still like facebook for the hormonally replaced. And I also bet that Gladys is still being a tit. He's like a cross between Alan Partridge and Fru T. Bunn. Where was "the truce" when Blumpkin was kicking off? Puh.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 08:53:09 PM »
Well said Outlook.

If that site ever did have any credibility then it certainly doesn't anymore.  It's full of old women chatting utter shit.
I have nothing against most of them but when it comes to Bamber they have all completely lost the plot. There's no reasoning with them.  Steve UK gets my vote for the 'most patient man in Britain'.
I hope abs, Jo and Bridget didn't see that.... or they'll start getting hot flushes.  8()(((@#

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Outlook

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »
Oh thank you dear friends.  I thought it was just me that was bitter and twisted.  You do not know how long I worry about making any post here as I sometimes think I am lone voice.

I respect that Joanne and John did put a lot into trying to make some truce but it does seem very one-sided.  I do try to honor the principle by not really using real names of people on "Blue" even though in many cases their names are very well-known.

However, I do find the lies, threats to the family and death pornography of repeated postings of pictures of Shelia's body and speculating on her clothes and "feminine condition" revolting.

I suppose the only positive side of their behaviour is that every posting further reduces the possibility of JB ever being released.  Anyone considering possible innocence must be immediately repelled  by that site.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:33:18 PM by Outlook »

Offline Joanne

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 05:08:38 PM »
I don't know what the way forward is, I have left the blue forum, I don't have time to follow the forums I am interested in anymore. I have no axe to grind with anyone on the blue forum, I think they're nice people with an interest in the forum and it's not for me to say who's right or wrong. I think my days of thinking I'm the moral police have done  @)(++(*

Offline sika

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »
I don't know what the way forward is, I have left the blue forum, I don't have time to follow the forums I am interested in anymore. I have no axe to grind with anyone on the blue forum, I think they're nice people with an interest in the forum and it's not for me to say who's right or wrong. I think my days of thinking I'm the moral police have done  @)(++(*
Hi Jo, nice to have you back from the 'dark side'.  @)(++(*

Do you mind me asking, what prompted you to leave the blue forum?

Offline sika

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »
Whilst on the subject of the blue forum, why is it that some of their membership, who bemoan the fate of poor Jeremy, citing a lack of credible evidence, readily conclude that Princess Diana was murdered by the state, without the slightest shred of evidence?

Personally, I would not be in the least bit surprised if it transpired that she had been bumped off, but it stinks of hypocrisy on the part of Tesko's troops.

Offline Joanne

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »
I can't say it was anything specific but I've been on about leaving for sometime but it was never actioned.
I also think KC is back posting over there.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:29:24 PM by Joanne »

Offline Joanne

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 04:06:00 PM »
Is the truce off then or what?
We're discussing them and if (and I say it lightly) they chose to do it back, I take it that it's acceptable then? Not that I'm a member over there anyway.

Offline goatboy

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 04:33:39 PM »
I've had a look for the first time in months. They wish Daisy had posted her thoughts on the Blue forum, then proceeded to dismiss her story and fling all sorts of derogatory comments at her. I guess she posted on here because she assumed she would have a warmer reception than on Blue. Correctly as it turned out. Though Aunt Agatha has set them all straight and confirmed Daisy is genuine and her story is 100% true.

Offline sika

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »
Is the truce off then or what?
We're discussing them and if (and I say it lightly) they chose to do it back, I take it that it's acceptable then? Not that I'm a member over there anyway.
I have been thinking the same thing Jo. They complain over on blue, about being talked about on here, but it generally seems to be their ex members who are mostly responsible for doing so. They don't refrain from slagging the 'guilters' off within their own forum, so why should they expect us not to? Grrr!  8()(((@#

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »
I have been thinking the same thing Jo. They complain over on blue, about being talked about on here, but it generally seems to be their ex members who are mostly responsible for doing so. They don't refrain from slagging the 'guilters' off within their own forum, so why should they expect us not to? Grrr!  8()(((@#

 8()-000(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?