Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Aletheias footsteps

Hello
« on: September 23, 2013, 09:10:17 PM »
Hi ...

I am new here but have been lurking for a few days before posting!

I am here because of the Madeleine McCann case which I have been following from Day One. I have been (and still am) a member of various MBM forums and groups since then. Some people here may know me as Brit Abroad.

I have recently started a FaceBook page about the case using the name Aletheias footsteps. So many people of my acquaintance know nothing about Madeleine's disappearance other than what they have read in the press, so my page is but one tiny voice!

Even after avidly reading everything that I can lay my hands on for the past 6 years (including the PJ files) I am still undecided regarding what really happened to her. All I am sure of is those pesky dogs! (and I have to admit that I cannot like or understand her parents behaviour)

AF

Redblossom

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 12:51:35 AM »
Welcome AF, just jump in

Rachel Granada

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:09:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Aletheias footsteps.

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post what your concerns are about the case.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »
Hello Aleteias Footsteps alias Brit Abroad, if you're sure of the pesky dogs, then what are exactly your doubts about ?

Offline Aletheias footsteps

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 10:00:42 PM »
 (ty6e[  Well belatedly .... 6 years later actually, here are the things (just a few of many) that I am still unsure of:

1. On which day of that week Madeleine died?
2. The manner of her death?
3. Who of the group of friends knew that she was dead?
4. Who of the group actively assisted in cleaning the apartment and removing her body?
5. Where Madeleine's remains (be it bones or ashes) are now?
6. Was Gerald in PDL for something other than a holiday ("not here to enjoy myself")?

And, as nobody else appears to know the answers, I am not alone.   8(>((   And unless her parents or one of their friends comes clean I fail to see how the truth will ever be known.   8(8-))

Offline sadie

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 10:20:53 PM »
(ty6e[  Well belatedly .... 6 years later actually, here are the things (just a few of many) that I am still unsure of:

1. On which day of that week Madeleine died?
2. The manner of her death?
3. Who of the group of friends knew that she was dead?
4. Who of the group actively assisted in cleaning the apartment and removing her body?
5. Where Madeleine's remains (be it bones or ashes) are now?
6. Was Gerald in PDL for something other than a holiday ("not here to enjoy myself")?

And, as nobody else appears to know the answers, I am not alone.   8(>((   And unless her parents or one of their friends comes clean I fail to see how the truth will ever be known.   8(8-))

I am sorry, but I cannot believe that this list of unfounded insinuations and accusations has been allowed to remain on the forum