Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 854784 times)

Offline G-Unit

No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4546 on: July 21, 2020, 11:20:59 PM »
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4547 on: July 22, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »
Ah yes.  I see it’s being rubbished already, as expected.

Thar ya go.  What else?  But I suppose it keeps us all going.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #4548 on: July 26, 2020, 09:01:30 AM »
I think they have the guy who did it, a lot of circumstantial evidence, he is a very good suspect for this , I hope they charge him.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4549 on: July 26, 2020, 09:05:31 AM »
I think they have the guy who did it, a lot of circumstantial evidence, he is a very good suspect for this , I hope they charge him.

Me too.
I'm keen to hear this concrete evidence that the Germans claim they have.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

Offline sadie

« Reply #4550 on: July 26, 2020, 05:47:39 PM »

Me too.
I'm keen to hear this concrete evidence that the Germans claim they have.

We don't know for sure …. and I just hope that they are not jumping the gun  and in so doing messing up SY's in depth investigation.

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4551 on: July 26, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »
We don't know for sure …. and I just hope that they are not jumping the gun  and in so doing messing up SY's in depth investigation.
They are all under the the same time restraints imposed by the Portuguese statutes of limitations.   Can the investigation and trial happen after the time limit is up?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4552 on: July 28, 2020, 11:53:11 AM »
Police search near Hanover linked to Madeleine McCann disappearance

Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 11:37am

German police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are searching a site near Hanover, prosecutors have told local media.

Footage from the scene shows heavy machinery being used in the search.

Sky News

© Sky News 2020
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4553 on: August 15, 2020, 09:49:25 AM »
New interviewwith Robbyn Swan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQbzSpIIW9s 
'Someone knows what happened to Madeleine'

Explains the legal tangle around CB.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.