Author Topic: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?  (Read 4444 times)

Eleanor, Anthro and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Eleanor

Re: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?
« Reply #495 on: Today at 04:45:50 PM »

I'm sure you feel better now you've got that out of your system, but it hardly advances matters.  ?{)(**

I am appalled by the fact that Amaral was allowed to Coordinate the case of a missing child when he was already an arguido in the case of another missing child.  This stinks of stupidity to me.

It isn't my place to advance matters, but you do sound rather angry, which I am not.

Offline jassi

« Reply #496 on: Today at 04:48:21 PM »
I am appalled by the fact that Amaral was allowed to Coordinate the case of a missing child when he was already an arguido in the case of another missing child.  This stinks of stupidity to me.

It isn't my place to advance matters, but you do sound rather angry, which I am not.

Not me - cool at all times 
I don't have spleen to vent   8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #497 on: Today at 04:51:17 PM »

Not me - cool at all times 
I don't have spleen to vent   8(0(*

The tone of your comments doesn't suggest this.  Why should you care if I feel better or not?  Why should you make such a pointless comment in the first place?

Offline jassi

« Reply #498 on: Today at 05:03:24 PM »
The tone of your comments doesn't suggest this.  Why should you care if I feel better or not?  Why should you make such a pointless comment in the first place?

I did wonder the point of yours about Amaral. Perhaps there wasn't one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Online Eleanor

« Reply #499 on: Today at 05:37:44 PM »
I did wonder the point of yours about Amaral. Perhaps there wasn't one.

You think that Amaral was an acceptable choice?  He already had a Perjury Trial coming up, of which he was later convicted.  And this was not Verbal Perjury.  It was Written by Him.

How can you possibly believe a word he says?

I don't like verbal punch ups On Forum.  I would much prefer to disagree.  But don't attack me personally because I am much better at this than you are.

Offline jassi

« Reply #500 on: Today at 05:46:18 PM »
You think that Amaral was an acceptable choice?  He already had a Perjury Trial coming up, of which he was later convicted.  And this was not Verbal Perjury.  It was Written by Him.

How can you possibly believe a word he says?

I don't like verbal punch ups On Forum.  I would much prefer to disagree.  But don't attack me personally because I am much better at this than you are.

I've always considered him irrelevant.
If the McCanns had done the same, they wouldn't now be trying to rehabilitate themselves through the medium of the European Court.

Online Davel

« Reply #501 on: Today at 05:58:55 PM »

I've always considered him irrelevant.
If the McCanns had done the same, they wouldn't now be trying to rehabilitate themselves through the medium of the European Court.

In your opinion
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it