Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 3778 times)

Snowgirl (+ 3 Hidden) and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #345 on: Today at 11:11:43 AM »
If CB was 45 miles from home the night Madeleine was abducted he will no doubt be able to account for his movements, his alibi will check out, case closed.  If on the other hand any of his buddies have claimed hat he was in PdL that night, then it doesn't look so good.  HCW is obviously lying to us as well then, I wonder why a man of his standing would do such a wicked thing...?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #346 on: Today at 11:14:02 AM »
If CB was 45 miles from home the night Madeleine was abducted he will no doubt be able to account for his movements, his alibi will check out, case closed.  If on the other hand any of his buddies have claimed hat he was in PdL that night, then it doesn't look so good.  HCW is obviously lying to us as well then, I wonder why a man of his standing would do such a wicked thing...?
Not many of the other results gave such a high distance, but there are cases where someone is lost in the wilderness and still able to use the cellphone.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Davel

« Reply #347 on: Today at 11:47:06 AM »
As I understand  there are two pings... One in and one out... And the time between the two pings gives the distance
I'm  a smart arse and proud of it....better ...than...being...a ...dumb...ass

Offline The General

« Reply #348 on: Today at 12:02:29 PM »
As I understand  there are two pings... One in and one out... And the time between the two pings gives the distance
2007 'phone pings', or 'putting someone at the scene' using RF requests and connections is pure junk science.
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Davel

« Reply #349 on: Today at 12:20:19 PM »
2007 'phone pings', or 'putting someone at the scene' using RF requests and connections is pure junk science.

we dont know what evidence HCW.....
I'm  a smart arse and proud of it....better ...than...being...a ...dumb...ass