Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251853 times)

Redblossom

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #1005 on: November 18, 2013, 09:47:17 PM »
After your last stupid statement re me I wont answer any more of your posts for the time being

Only becuse  youvebeen caught out so now running.....its ok i understand

Redblossom

« Reply #1006 on: November 18, 2013, 09:49:47 PM »
There is no point in answering your questions because they don't make sense, and are simply designed to wind people up.

My questions made perfect sense......what also makes sense is your refusal/inability to answer them......because you cant.....not my problem...100 % yours entirely......self manufactured by posting eejit posts asserting x y z when you just could not back any of them up.....and when asked to spat dummy out and said you dont make sense etc.....i will leave  readers to decide.....

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:51:56 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Anna

« Reply #1007 on: November 18, 2013, 10:14:06 PM »
If I make an error, then I am happy to correct it Stephen.  You dont attempt any research so you cant realise the problems.  You dont even attempt to try and make a sensible sceanario to back up your often disgusting assertions.

In an earlier post I said that Leonor was married at about 14 IIRC.  Seems that I did my calcs incorrectly, altho I haven't gone back to check them.

I understood that the age of consent was only 14 in PT. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Portugal

In Joana Morais article it states that she was underage  IIRC when Leonors first born, Dina,  was conceived

Therefore 13, or under?  Nine months pregnancy, then 11 months with her partner /hubby.  That surely makes her only 14 -15 when she married.

Dont know what to think if it was said that she was 18 in the Court case.

Legal Preparations for Marriage. The minimum age to get married in Portugal is
 16. However written consent of both parents is required for those aged under 18.

court
Aap) such as educational qualifications, the suspect BB has the 3RD class, never had any profession and married at 18 years old

Some blogs are unreliable
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

« Reply #1008 on: November 18, 2013, 11:37:15 PM »

The child has had no justice non whatsover. She died a horrible death and thrown away like garbage.

Where are her rights even in death....

She isnt coming home soon that little girl.

She is with god and the angels.

And the people who were responsible for her being there are serving their sentences....Amen.

Baby Joana

Notice the width and shape of her forehead
Notice her temple bumps
Notice the width of her forehead relative to her cheek bones
Notice the downward slope of her eyebrows
Notice the downward slope of her Eyes(only slight)
Notice the Angles and proportions of her eyes to her nose
Notice the gap between her eyes
Notice her nose. shape and length.
Notice the angle of the tip of her nose

Now look at the little girl in orange in this Zinat photo.  Joana?

http://prphotos.com/i/SPX-013066/jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_04/mccannlength2509_468x361.jpg

Look at her legs. The outer muscle is developed in a usual manner; the inner muscle is less well developed than usual, but they are still nice legs
Look at her ankles.  They have a low instep and the feet fit in a slightly unusual way
Look at the feet themselves.  Wide and rather like in the Joana school photograph
Look at her general physique, tall, slim and straight.  Good posture

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/joanacipriano101.jpg

So many things that match. 

Could this little girl in the orange top be Joana ?

Oh and let's not forget Madeleine.  Is that Madeleine on the wo/mans back?  It is certainly not Bushra and looks very like Madeleine

I have an unusually keen eye for portaiture and figure drawing.  I think both Joana and Madeleine are alive

Redblossom

« Reply #1009 on: November 18, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »
 @)(++(*
 @)(++(*
 @)(++(*

Dear god almighty.........help........thanks.....amen.....and goodnight

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:50:39 PM by Redblossom »

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #1011 on: November 19, 2013, 07:06:53 AM »
And that just couldnt ever possibly be because he and his team were right , could it?

I mean one set were convicted of murder, all appeals quashed, the other lot were never cleared......hardly a damning inditement on the police work.......by the final authorities

I so agreed Red.

What never ceases to amaze me is Amaral has 3 DECADES of dealing with cases like this....30 YEARS....

So he has worked diligently for 30 years and made one mistake in Cipriano case regarding some documents.

THIRTY YEARS.

The pro McCanns and pro Cipriano are working together.

Sadly they are making a mockery of the Cipriano case, a child DIED the perbs are in prison doing time.

It serves no purpose to keep dragging this case up.

Its just a witch hunt for AMARAL, kill amaral, beat Amaral, he is rubbish blah blah blah blah.

IF he was such a CARP detective he would not even have been on the case in the first place.

A MOCKERY of the child......the poor child who died......god rest her little soul.

Its a CLOSED case not a COLD CASE.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:08:42 AM by colombosstogey »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1012 on: November 19, 2013, 07:59:45 AM »
I so agreed Red.

What never ceases to amaze me is Amaral has 3 DECADES of dealing with cases like this....30 YEARS....

So he has worked diligently for 30 years and made one mistake in Cipriano case regarding some documents.

THIRTY YEARS.

Sadly they are making a mockery of the Cipriano case, a child DIED the perbs are in prison doing time.

Its just a witch hunt for AMARAL, kill amaral, beat Amaral, he is rubbish blah blah blah blah.

IF he was such a CARP detective he would not even have been on the case in the first place.

A MOCKERY of the child......the poor child who died......god rest her little soul.

Amaral is a discredited cop and a convicted criminal. he got away with his appalling behaviour for 30 years and was finally sacked from the Maddie case. Leonor is innocent in my opinion ...convicted by trumped up evidence from tortured suspects

stephen25000

« Reply #1013 on: November 19, 2013, 08:11:38 AM »
Amaral is a discredited cop and a convicted criminal. he got away with his appalling behaviour for 30 years and was finally sacked from the Maddie case. Leonor is innocent in my opinion ...convicted by trumped up evidence from tortured suspects

if it wasn't Amaral, it would be somebody else.

Just another target for some Mccann supporters.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1014 on: November 19, 2013, 08:21:42 AM »
if it wasn't Amaral, it would be somebody else.

Just another target for some Mccann supporters.

just the truth..discredited..sacked..convicted

stephen25000

« Reply #1015 on: November 19, 2013, 08:32:08 AM »
just the truth..discredited..sacked..convicted

just the truth...  l. cipriano.... liar...in prison for her crimes

Offline Benice

« Reply #1016 on: November 19, 2013, 09:08:42 AM »
I so agreed Red.

THIRTY YEARS.

So apart from the Cipriano case and the McCann case - which other missing child cases has Amaral been in charge of?

What never ceases to amaze me is how a PJ officer who was made an Arguido over his criminal activities in his previous missing child case was ever put in charge of the McCann case in the first place.

What amazes me even more is the fact that knowing that  both the Lead investigator and his 2nd in command turned out to be convicted criminals - because they both abused their positions as police officers to pervert the course of justice in previous cases - there are actually people who are quite willing to turn a blind eye to that and actually defend them.     

What an insult to all the decent hardworking PJ officers in Portugal who carry out their duties with honesty and integrity.       

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1017 on: November 19, 2013, 09:11:37 AM »
So apart from the Cipriano case and the McCann case - which other missing child cases has Amaral been in charge of?

What never ceases to amaze me is how a PJ officer who was made an Arguido over his criminal activities in his previous missing child case was ever put in charge of the McCann case in the first place.

What amazes me even more is the fact that knowing that  both the Lead investigator and his 2nd in command turned out to be convicted criminals - because they both abused their positions as police officers to pervert the course of justice in previous cases - there are actually people who are quite willing to turn a blind eye to that and actually defend them.     

What an insult to all the decent hardworking PJ officers in Portugal who carry out their duties with honesty and integrity.     

Previous CASES ?

Precise details required.

How do you know the Cipriano verdict was wrong ?

Explain.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1018 on: November 19, 2013, 09:32:42 AM »
Previous CASES ?

Precise details required.

How do you know the Cipriano verdict was wrong ?

Explain.

The previous cases for which Amaral and TdA were found guilty of criminal activity of course.     One for Perjury the other for Torturing a witness.   Are you actually claiming you don't know about those cases?   

I dont know whether the verdict was wrong - but what I do know is that on the evidence which is in the public domain about this case - it is becoming more and more obvious that a gross miscarriage of justice may well have taken place.

As someone who is so fond of bringing up the Barry George case, I'm surprised that you apparently have such a closed mind to the possibility that another person could be in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1019 on: November 19, 2013, 09:42:39 AM »
The previous cases for which Amaral and TdA were found guilty of criminal activity of course.     One for Perjury the other for Torturing a witness.   Are you actually claiming you don't know about those cases?   

I dont know whether the verdict was wrong - but what I do know is that on the evidence which is in the public domain about this case - it is becoming more and more obvious that a gross miscarriage of justice may well have taken place.

As someone who is so fond of bringing up the Barry George case, I'm surprised that you apparently have such a closed mind to the possibility that another person could be in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

The George case failed on the forensics, but you know that, and we know certain members of the current SY investigation were involved in that failure.

As to Amarals conviction for perjury in covering up fellow officers, well there are problems there if the testimony of Cipriano is flawed due to her lies.