Author Topic: Anything and everything  (Read 82814 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aiofe

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2013, 09:42:31 AM »
Another thing I don't believe is  that Clarence works for Kate and Gerry ,I still do believe he works for the government


It would be very strange for someone who only held a PR post with the Government for a year before being sent to help the McCanns and who resigned after working less than 18 months, should still be paid as a Government advisor six years later, even though he has had full time jobs with Freud Communications and Burston Marsteller. Before he moved to Government work in 2006, just a year before Madeleine disappeared, he had worked as a reporter and newsreader for the BBC for 20 years.

Your idea that after 18 months with the government hew is still being paid is a little odd.

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2013, 09:42:58 AM »
Yes, so do I. I cannot believe that he would give up a powerful  government job to take on the role of mouth piecing for the McCanns, when Madeleine could have been found at any moment and he would have been unemployed. I'm sure he must have got certain sureties that his job would still be open for him if & when it became necessary.

Isn't he up to be a mp soon ?
I've always thought our government sent him for as long as needed .

Aiofe

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2013, 09:45:46 AM »
Yes, so do I. I cannot believe that he would give up a powerful  government job to take on the role of mouth piecing for the McCanns, when Madeleine could have been found at any moment and he would have been unemployed. I'm sure he must have got certain sureties that his job would still be open for him if & when it became necessary.

As noted above he had only been doing the job for 18 months. He probably had a career path worked out as a News Reporter he wanted to make more money and have more influence. A few years with the Government then into Private employment at a stellar rate of pay. The McCann case probably advanced this plan by a fe years because of the public recognition and being able to show what he had done to future employers.

I suspect he is on 4 or 5 times the salary he was as a news reporter and is now running for parliament.

It is another myth with no support.

Aiofe

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2013, 09:46:57 AM »
Isn't he up to be a mp soon ?
I've always thought our government sent him for as long as needed .

He has worked for two major PR firms since stopping his work full time for the McCanns.

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2013, 09:49:33 AM »
It would be very strange for someone who only held a PR post with the Government for a year before being sent to help the McCanns and who resigned after working less than 18 months, should still be paid as a Government advisor six years later, even though he has had full time jobs with Freud Communications and Burston Marsteller. Before he moved to Government work in 2006, just a year before Madeleine disappeared, he had worked as a reporter and newsreader for the BBC for 20 years.

Your idea that after 18 months with the government hew is still being paid is a little odd.

I don't suppose any of us know exactly who is paying him, or for what.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »
It would be very strange for someone who only held a PR post with the Government for a year before being sent to help the McCanns and who resigned after working less than 18 months, should still be paid as a Government advisor six years later, even though he has had full time jobs with Freud Communications and Burston Marsteller. Before he moved to Government work in 2006, just a year before Madeleine disappeared, he had worked as a reporter and newsreader for the BBC for 20 years.

Your idea that after 18 months with the government hew is still being paid is a little odd.


Yes very odd .cant help what I think and no one has changed my mind .ive always thought our government is protecting them , just like when all these big rich guys came to help having the names green /Branson //Kennedy/ behind you no one would question how they managed to gain so much so fast .

Aiofe

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2013, 09:52:23 AM »
I don't suppose any of us know exactly who is paying him, or for what.

Given that we have evidence that he has had a full time job with two succesive employers over the last five years, that he was only in government employ for 18 months and that he is running as an MP (for which he would not be eligible if he had government employment) I think we can say that it is very unlikely.

Of course, it is up to you to provide proof for your outlandish and probably libellous statement.

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2013, 09:53:48 AM »
Given that we have evidence that he has had a full time job with two succesive employers over the last five years, that he was only in government employ for 18 months and that he is running as an MP (for which he would not be eligible if he had government employment) I think we can say that it is very unlikely.

Of course, it is up to you to provide proof for your outlandish and probably libellous statement.

I think you will find that I haven't said anything libelous.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Aiofe

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2013, 10:01:35 AM »
I think you will find that I haven't said anything libelous.

To suggest that someone is being paid a stipend by the Government if that is not the case impugns his independence. Especially as he is standing as an MP- a false allegation that he was in the pay of a Conservative led government as a conservative candidate would be severely defamatory. Unless you can prove that you have an excuse for saying it, then it is libellous.

Simple.

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »
It is not an allegation - it is a belief.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2013, 10:04:52 AM »
Nothe garage her hair to long IMO . .what a very very good video well done to that person
I agree.

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2013, 10:05:28 AM »
To suggest that someone is being paid a stipend by the Government if that is not the case impugns his independence. Especially as he is standing as an MP- a false allegation that he was in the pay of a Conservative led government as a conservative candidate would be severely defamatory. Unless you can prove that you have an excuse for saying it, then it is libellous.

Simple.

Pmsl o please

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2013, 10:09:55 AM »
I believe I read that the reporters lost them for two hours

and where did you read that ...can you provide proof of that  >@@(*&)

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »
and where did you read that ...can you provide proof of that  >@@(*&)
Lost what?

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2013, 10:17:05 AM »
Lost what?

im assuming anna ment Gerry and kate  ...?