Did their analysis bring anything forward pegasus? Or has it taken Heris / SY's efforts to find relevant stuff?
The original investigation highlighted several calls/txts, or groups of calls/txts.
1. A male portuguese OC employee who made a mobile call from PDL to his home outside PDL after his standard work-hours. Turned out he was working late, checked out fine.
2. Ditto for a female foreign (but not UK) OC employee, used mobile in PDL outside official work hours.
3. A call from a UK landline to KM, and another call to same landline from an untraced UK mobile in PDL. In the published files it is still listed as unsolved, however I found out whos mobile it is and IMO it is explained totally innocently.
4. Another link between three phones, including one irish IIRC, but I would have to dig out the notes.
5. Some questions about an untraced number communicating with more than one of T9 IIRC or something like that, IIRC I found who it was and its innocent.
There are more