Author Topic: Re: Kate on Madeleine, "I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."  (Read 6507 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Don't you know by now that the McCanns are perfect in every way and beyond criticism   @)(++(*

Perhaps I should write a 100 lines.

I must not criticize the mccanns.

I must not criticize the mccanns.......................................

 @)(++(*

Offline sadie

This is the only meaning I have ever heard of the phrase. It's only reading on to Sadie's posts further down that it occurred to me that it could have any other meaning.

Some people really do have sick minds.

However, the idea that a 4 year old would be able to hold her own against an abductor is bizarre in the extreme! Should an abductor have been involved that child would've been terrified. Picture yourself* in that situation. Could you give your 'tuppence worth' or would you be a quivering, terrified mess? Realistically, I think I'd be the latter.

*Not aimed at Benice in particular, but the forum in general.

Some people really do have sick minds.


I couldn't agree more.   At least one forum a few years ago had a thread all about disgusting things to do with Madeleine giving here tuppence worth in a sexual situation.  It was depraved.

Such debased individuals should be excluded from any forums and imo prosecuted.

This subject has nothing to do with finding Madeleine and is salacious tittle tattle.  The thread should be removed.  It should never have been started.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Some people really do have sick minds.


I couldn't agree more.   At least one forum a few years ago had a thread all about disgusting things to do with Madeleine giving here tuppence worth in a sexual situation.  It was depraved.

Such debased individuals should be excluded from any forums and imo prosecuted.

This subject has nothing to do with finding Madeleine and is salacious tittle tattle.  The thread should be removed.  It should never have been started.

People do know what the phrase means sadie and it has nothing to do with sex.

You have to ask why the woman you adore, km, said it in the first place.

drummer

  • Guest
Kate did not mention abductor, kidnapper or paedophile in her statement. "I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."  I can only imagine the horror of what Kate feels when she has  thoughts about her daughter being with a paedophile, so unbearable that she convinces herself that Madeleine is with someone who is taking care of her. When she made the above statement I would bet she had the latter in mind and not some rotten paedophile.

Offline Mr Gray

People do know what the phrase means sadie and it has nothing to do with sex.

You have to ask why the woman you adore, km, said it in the first place.

I don't think there is anything in the slightest wrong with what Kate said  it was an incidental remark and you are raeding too much in to it..The desire to examine everyword the McCanns say and try and read something into them says more about the mentality of the poster than Kate..imo

Offline sadie

The words are kate mccanns.

Why aren't you criticizing her Sadie ?
Because as you well know, she DID NOT attach them to sexual things.  She, as Benice correctly siad, simply was saying that Madeleine could be firey and stand up for herself.

In my part of the country and seemingly in others, to "give your tuppence worth" means that you stand up for yourself against others.   NO MORE THAN THAT.

There was nothing wrong with what Kate said, but twisted [ censored word ]s minds made it foul by attaching it to sex.  I guess it excited them   b........s, treating a child like that.



 Abuse me as you will, but that is the last I shall say on this subject.   I shall ,leave it to depraved minds .... or better to the good sense of the Moderator to delete completely

Except once again, PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AS THE STARTER OF THIS TOPIC.  I did not start it, it is disgusting because of its previous misuse by depraved individuals ... and it has nothing to do with the case.


stephen25000

  • Guest
Because as you well know, she DID NOT attach them to sexual things.  She, as Benice correctly siad, simply was saying that Madeleine could be firey and stand up for herself.

In my part of the country and seemingly in others, to "give your tuppence worth" means that you stand up for yourself against others.   NO MORE THAN THAT.

There was nothing wrong with what Kate said, but twisted [ censored word ]s minds made it foul by attaching it to sex.  I guess it excited them   b........s, treating a child like that.



 Abuse me as you will, but that is the last I shall say on this subject.   I shall ,leave it to depraved minds .... or better to the good sense of the Moderator to delete completely

Except once again, PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AS THE STARTER OF THIS TOPIC.  I did not start it, it is disgusting because of its previous misuse by depraved individuals ... and it has nothing to do with the case.


First READ my post again. i know it was nothing to do with sex.

Clearly, these words hit a raw nerve with some mccann supporters, because they are inexcusable.

How would a three/four year old give her 'tuppence worth' exactly ?

Children's  cognitive abilities, let alone physical stature are limited and still developing at this young age.

Offline Angelo222

Kate did not mention abductor, kidnapper or paedophile in her statement. "I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."  I can only imagine the horror of what Kate feels when she has  thoughts about her daughter being with a paedophile, so unbearable that she convinces herself that Madeleine is with someone who is taking care of her. When she made the above statement I would bet she had the latter in mind and not some rotten paedophile.

Hasn't she claimed she was abducted by a paedophile?  Who else would she be with... the nanny??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

  • Guest
Hasn't she claimed she was abducted by a paedophile?  Who else would she be with... the nanny??

Yes Angelo, that was the impression given by the mccanns.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

One of the very sad things is that if Madeleine is alive, she won't have the foggiest idea who she is or what her real name may be. She will not be saying 'My name is Madeleine'.

Tragic.

icabodcrane

  • Guest
Because as you well know, she DID NOT attach them to sexual things.  She, as Benice correctly siad, simply was saying that Madeleine could be firey and stand up for herself.

In my part of the country and seemingly in others, to "give your tuppence worth" means that you stand up for yourself against others.   NO MORE THAN THAT.

There was nothing wrong with what Kate said, but twisted [ censored word ]s minds made it foul by attaching it to sex.  I guess it excited them   b........s, treating a child like that.



 Abuse me as you will, but that is the last I shall say on this subject.   I shall ,leave it to depraved minds .... or better to the good sense of the Moderator to delete completely

Except once again, PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AS THE STARTER OF THIS TOPIC.  I did not start it, it is disgusting because of its previous misuse by depraved individuals ... and it has nothing to do with the case.


For heaven's sake sadie,  take a breath and calm down !

The  only   person on this forum who made any sexual reference to that remark,  is   YOU 

It hadn't even entered anyone else's head until you did