Author Topic: Sheila's fingerprints were not on any bullets  (Read 26609 times)

Offline John

Sheila's fingerprints were not on any bullets
« on: March 02, 2012, 05:21:12 PM »
Another issue which has concerned me for a while now and that is that 25 rounds were fired yet not one of these bullets casings contained Sheila Caffell's fingerprints?

Anyone who has ever loaded a magazine will know that loading bullets can be a messy job. To do so with manicured finger nails must be a nightmare...maybe the ladies on the forum can attest to this.

Every bullet is coated in an oil designed to act as both a lubricant and an anti-corrosion agent.  The perfect base for laying down fingerprints.

The complete absence of any identifiable prints on the bullets is further evidence that Sheila Caffell did not load that rifle.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:08:15 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline julie

Re: Sheila's fingerprints were not on any bullets
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 05:26:47 PM »
Another issue which has concerned me for a while now and that is that 27 rounds were fired yet not one of these bullets casings contained Sheila Caffell's fingerprints?

Anyone who has ever loaded a magazine will know that loading bullets can be a messy job. To do so with manicured finger nails must be a nightmare...maybe the ladies on the forum can attest to this.

Every bullet is coated in an oil designed to act as both a lubricant and an anti-corrosion agent.  The perfect base for laying down fingerprints.

The complete absence of any identifiable prints on the bullets is further evidence that Sheila Caffell did not load that rifle.

Most definately, loading the bullets would not be a problem but doing so without damaging ones nails is another thing.  Am I right in saying that this would have been done in a hurry as well which makes the whole exercise even more improbable that Sheila did it.

Offline julie

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 05:30:23 PM »
 I saw a forensics report recently where the examiner was trying to make the point that a woman with long manicured nails would have found it difficult to get past the trigger guard in order to pull the trigger.  It seems that there would have been nail damage if Sheila had in fact fired that gun 27 times as some would have us believe.   I will look out that document for you all.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 05:47:54 PM »
The poor lass didn't know one end of the rifle from the other.  Maybe, just maybe, if she had been in a fit of temper she could have lifted the loaded rifle but to reload it twice and fire off 25 rounds is just beyond the pale.  Such a thing needed premeditation and we can be sure that this was not the case.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:08:51 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 05:57:38 PM »
The fact that there were no fingerprints found on the bullets can only mean one thing and it that Jeremy is telling the truth......about the gloves.   Only some person wearing gloves would result in negative prints.  The same applies to a rifle which should have had Jeremy Bambers prints all over it because he was in reality the only one who used it regularly and by his own admission did so the previous evening.  Only a glove wearing individual would have effectively wiped the rifle of all prints.

tim

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »
Of course Sheila could have done it ... as the police were told quote "Sheila regularly went target shooting with the family".
And who told the police that? Jeremy Bamber of course outside WHF on the night of the murders.

Everyone else in Sheila's life swore that she hated guns, never handled guns and as Colin witnessed, she wouldn't even let her boys have toy guns.

That abolsute lie by Bamber proves to me he is as guilty as sin.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
Too right Tim.  That's another couple of good points we have now, the absence of any prints on the shell casings and the fact that a girl with long nails would find it very difficult to fire any shots because of the trigger guard and doing so would have damaged the nail on the index finger of her right hand.

tim

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 06:03:45 PM »
I read in Colin's book that June was beaten that night aswell as Neville?
Does admin., John or anyone else have any information on this as I don't believe I have read this anywhere before?

Cheers  ;D

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »
Not as such yet but I did read in a police statement that June had bloodied finger marks on her neck.

Sunniva Gunn

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 06:06:48 PM »
I have wondered about this too as in the book I read apparantly Julie Mugford said to Ann following identification of the bodies that they were all badly bruised, Nevill was the worst.

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 06:08:40 PM »
I don't know about June being assaulted or battered but she had been shot in the face and more specifically between the eyes. I am not surprised that Julie felt they were badly bruised.

I was thinking about the mechanism whereby Sheila could have shot herself and you have to remember that she would have to had pushed the trigger with her thumb.  Since in theory she would have been the last person to touch the trigger you would have thought they they would have been able to recover at least a partial thumbprint from it.  I will recheck the forensics but from memory there was no such print on the trigger.

This to me is yet further evidence that Sheila did not pull the trigger that morning since it was probably someone wearing gloves who not only didn't leave any prints but also managed to rub clean what was there already.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
I read in Colin's book that Bamber had tried to get Sheila to load a magazine with bullets sometime prior to the murders. Sheila laughed it off and told Bamber no. Colin thinks Bamber was trying to get her prints on some bullets. How callous is that!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 01:18:05 AM »
It was all part of his plan to try and incriminate her. It is quite apparent that he was planning that dreadful deed for some time and he needed to wait for just the right moment.  With Sheila and the boys staying over at the farm the stage was set for him to spring his trap.  What a callous thug.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 01:24:17 AM »
It was all part of his plan to try and incriminate her. It is quite apparent that he was planning that dreadful deed for some time and he needed to wait for just the right moment.  With Sheila and the boys staying over at the farm the stage was set for him to spring his trap.  What a callous thug.

Don't forget that JB acted out of character by asking Sheila when she was next taking the boys to the farm. He had never shown the slightest interest before.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 10:47:50 PM »
accutane cheap - accutane

Note to "buy accutane." We won't be. You're wearing out my delete button, please stop.

Thank you.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.