Have you thought, Icabod,
- That there might have been rumours about places?
- That there might have been a slight possibility that Madeleine had been hidden in road works that were filled in the following day.
- That their radar searching equipment may have pinpointed some things tha might have been a body (an animal, or anything)
And that they are ruling all the possibilities out before going for the main peeps?
I wonder why Murat put a stop on the Police digging his drive up? Now that could present problems.
But I feel sure that if the police radar has identified anything and they think there is anything to worry about .... and if there is reasonable doubt, then I feel sure that they will be able to dig it up.
The question is, 'Why did Murat try and stop it being dug up?' Now, I find thta suspicious tbh.
Waht is he hiding? Is he helping someone? Is he causing obfuscation?
What? why?
In my opinion the speculation that strangers to a locale would be able to dispose of a body without trace is ridiculous and if the situation were not so serious hysterically funny .
If a body were to be secreted it is logical to place it in a location which has already been thoroughly searched ~ where vegetation has been cut back ~ where cellars under the house have been inspected ~ where CSI and EVRDs have searched ~ where ground radar has been used.
Only a local with unlimited access to the site and the time and opportunity could do that.
Like Sadie, I too find the situation regarding Mr Murat’s driveway odd and would like it to be dug up for elimination purposes sooner rather than later.
However I do not believe Madeleine is interred there nor do I believe she was interred anywhere else in Priai Da Luz.
I think she was taken out of the area immediately after her abduction.
I think Mr Murat is indeed causing obfuscation, perhaps one day we will find out the reason why.