Author Topic: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation  (Read 4606 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2019, 07:44:28 PM »
No because some  post a lot and take up a whole page of rubbish.

I prefer to debate the theories and stick to the  threads. We could have a general chat page/room if folks want  to snipe and chat about events which interest them.

simply ignore them...thats what I do
It must upset posters that it now looks as though I was right all along

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2019, 08:52:08 PM »
No because some  post a lot and take up a whole page of rubbish.

I prefer to debate the theories and stick to the  threads. We could have a general chat page/room if folks want  to snipe and chat about events which interest them.
Perhaps you could take your off-topic complaint elsewhere?  We have important stuff about sedation and the sleeping habits of the McCann children to investigate here.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian