Author Topic: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.  (Read 416599 times)

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2014, 05:01:04 PM »
I would..it's odd...do you have children...birthdays are precious and his will only now be remembered for his mothers death
Of course you would.
Is it ?.
Yes 3
That's life for you; sometimes one is the bug sometimes one is the windshield.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »
You are confusing my point here, unsurprisingly.

My point was in relation to why the McCanns, specificly, get 'trolled'.

Why Ms Leyland 'trolled' the McCanns & not Kerry Needham, for example.

The reason is, it's because she, like many others, believed the McCanns come across as a couple united in covering up a tragedy, or as I prefer to put it, a pair of massive liars.

That's why she dunnit...to them, that was my point.

Know what ... maybe you actually have hit on something there.

You think that Brenda Leyland may have trolled them because "she, like many others, believed the McCanns come across as a couple united ..."

Madeleine McCann's parents have risen above the greatest difficulties it is possible to imagine;  together they have combated a situation the stresses of which leave many marriages or relationships in pieces.

The trolls don't see the underlying pain of this strong, united couple, they see only the public personae.
Their energy and drive in combination with their obvious 'togetherness' must hold up a mirror to their lives which are seriously lacking or flawed in some way.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #362 on: December 18, 2014, 06:31:33 PM »
Know what ... maybe you actually have hit on something there.

You think that Brenda Leyland may have trolled them because "she, like many others, believed the McCanns come across as a couple united ..."

Madeleine McCann's parents have risen above the greatest difficulties it is possible to imagine;  together they have combated a situation the stresses of which leave many marriages or relationships in pieces.

The trolls don't see the underlying pain of this strong, united couple, they see only the public personae.
Their energy and drive in combination with their obvious 'togetherness' must hold up a mirror to their lives which are seriously lacking or flawed in some way.

No, no,  you seem to have misunderstood,  I'm saying..she trolled them because she believed they are up to their bleedin necks, innit.

That's why she trolled them, not for the reasons you've given.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:18:16 AM by John »
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »
The police do seem able to react to tweets...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-30585301
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2014, 04:36:22 PM »
I would..it's odd...do you have children...birthdays are precious and his will only now be remembered for his mothers death

A friend of mine committed suicide on my birthday.  And I have never been in any doubt that he was sending me a message because he believed that I had let him down.  I hadn't, but that is by the by.  The memory is always there. 
But to do this to a son is the most unkind cut of all.  And I would rather not think of how that poor boy will deal with this, for the rest of his life.

Offline Benice

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #365 on: December 24, 2014, 02:14:35 AM »
I feel very sorry for her family and friends who no doubt are now being harassed by some sceptics who want them to pursue this matter and so are bombarding them with their hate filled AntiMcCann bile.    IMO that is the last thing her family would want to do and I truly believe that none of them will want to do anything other than be left alone  to grieve in the normal way -  and in private.     
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:25:31 AM by John »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Anna

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #366 on: December 24, 2014, 02:36:54 AM »
I feel very sorry for her family and friends who no doubt are now being harassed by some sceptics who want them to pursue this matter and so are bombarding them with their hate filled AntiMcCann bile.    IMO that is the last thing her family would want to do and I truly believe that none of them will want to do anything other than be left alone  to grieve in the normal way -  and in private.     

I also feel very sad for Brenda's family and friends, who are left with the confusing. circumstances of her death, which will take a long time for them to accept and understand.

I feel that unkind comments directed at her now, will cause even more grief to the family, who have done nothing to deserve it.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2014, 08:14:47 AM »
I also feel very sad for Brenda's family and friends, who are left with the confusing. circumstances of her death, which will take a long time for them to accept and understand.

I feel that unkind comments directed at her now, will cause even more grief to the family, who have done nothing to deserve it.

Brenda was central to a campaign of unkind comments directed at the McCanns causing grief to them and their family....sometimes the truth is unpleasant but it is still the truth. On  a forum where unkind comments towards the McCanns is considered normal.....Brenda's words were "I am entitled to"....I don't see any problem with comments re Brenda

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2014, 08:17:07 AM »
Unkind maybe but if her comments are vile so are Kate's.
I don't agree...furthermore kate has sufferrred a terrible loss...Brenda hadn't

Offline Anna

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »
Brenda was central to a campaign of unkind comments directed at the McCanns causing grief to them and their family....sometimes the truth is unpleasant but it is still the truth. On  a forum where unkind comments towards the McCanns is considered normal.....Brenda's words were "I am entitled to"....I don't see any problem with comments re Brenda

Brenda can no longer be hurt by words. Davel and although I understand what you are saying, at the end of the day, it is her family, who are being punished.
Apart from all the above, this is the season of goodwill and the family are still in mourning.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2014, 08:25:16 AM »
Unkind maybe but if her comments are vile so are Kate's.
What utter rubbish.

Offline slartibartfast

“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Anna

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2014, 08:36:35 AM »
I know how the McCann family have been hurt and I feel very sad that the twins are suffering as well, but two wrongs don't make a right.

I would just be so pleased, if hurtful comments were left out of posts, at least until after Christmas.
 I don't expect it to happen though...................Just hopeful thinking on my part.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:28:04 AM by John »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #373 on: December 24, 2014, 08:40:16 AM »
What happened to free speech...were you one of the posters who have tried to blame the McCcanns for Brenda's death...it was Brenda's decision to harass the McCanns...seem's like the family were not particularly close...


here we are a post from Stephen....

If Madeleine hadn't disappeared, would she still be alive dave ?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:28:53 AM by John »

Offline Benice

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2014, 08:53:05 AM »
What happened to free speech...were you one of the posters who have tried to blame the McCcanns for Brenda's death...it was Brenda's decision to harass the McCanns...seem's like the family were not particularly close

I agree Davel, but I do feel sorry for her family - especially her estranged son.    If BL deliberately took her own life on his birthday - then IMO that was an incredibly cruel thing for any mother to do to their own son - and one which will probably affect him for the rest of his life.   
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal