Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 8633 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2019, 11:05:26 AM »
Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
Still nothing from GoFundMe - I'm looking for another platform because time is of the essence. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. Thank you all!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1185572236205404162

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
17h
They took it down - we put it back up on a new platform! Ne details for Luke Mitchell - 42 days for justice - thanks to everyone for their support!

Donate to the Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for Justice.
Weʼre raising money to the Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for Justice.. Support this JustGiving Crowdfunding Page.
justgiving.com

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
13h
A little video explaining why we need the fundraiser "Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for justice" and a link to the campaign. Thanks to everyone for the RTs https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8nlouz9n_E

Luke Mitchell case - 42 days for Justice
42 Days for Justice - that's all it took in 2004 to convict a 14-year-old boy of murder. All these years later, can just 42 days see true justice finally don...
youtube.com
A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »
Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
13h
A little video explaining why we need the fundraiser "Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for justice" and a link to the campaign. Thanks to everyone for the RTs https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8nlouz9n_E

Luke Mitchell case - 42 days for Justice
42 Days for Justice - that's all it took in 2004 to convict a 14-year-old boy of murder. All these years later, can just 42 days see true justice finally don...
youtube.com
[/color]

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10023.msg457705.html#msg457705
The first book took 4 years to research and write, the second took another 11 on top. Which bit of "urgent" did you not understand? It's the whole point I was trying to make - if the work has to wait until I have spare time (like it has done until now), we won't be able to get it done in time.

I can't afford to just give up my job, or only work half hours at it, in order to get the casework done in the time-frame needed.[

Re fund raising - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8nlouz9n_E

Have the Mitchell family ever offered to contribute towards helping Sandra Lean with costs over the years and would it not be possible for them to pay for a couple of hours of work a week in order to get things off the ground?

Or, if, as Sandra Lean suggests “we won't be able to get it done in time” (Not sure what she means by this or who she means by “we” unless she is referring to Corrine Mitchell?)

Wouldn’t it makes sense for Sandra Lean to show Corrine Mitchell how to get the documents scanned in order to get things started?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:31:28 PM by Nicholas »
A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

Offline Parky41

« Reply #302 on: October 22, 2019, 03:34:13 PM »
My opinion is this: Just that - an opinion, for what it is worth.

A student/author needs subject and content.
Throughout these 20yrs or so for Ms Lean - these have come in the form, primarily of MOJ's.
This tireless work over some two decades has gained Ms Lean - the completion of many studies,
the writing of two books.
Reviewing the Mitchell case intricately over time, and being heavily involved in all that entailed.
She was primarily responsible for the submission to the SCCRC after her first review when obtaining POA.
Working part time whilst studying?
The studies have finished and full time work obtained.
Perhaps, at the time topped up with bursaries and student loans.
Both of which, when stopped, bring a decline in income - thus full time employment is required.
I have no idea if this is fact - if however there are loans, then after a certain threshold of income, these are required to be
repaid.
Point here for me is this: This has not been a one way street of giving.
Ms Lean has gained in many forms, along the way.
It has supplied her with ample material, for studies and writings.
Subsequently obtaining employment through these.

We have no idea if Ms Lean, yet again has become POA, one would imagine she has.
Now that she is solely in charge of this casework, it being yet again in her possession.
Also of being given or offering the task of taking over form MOJO - in doing another review.
There are no studies now, no bursaries and bills have to be met.
The option now is to cut her employment but this is not going to be pro bono - one must live.
She is asking for 10K to meet a cut in wage for one year - to enable her to primarily make a hard copy of these case files.
Whilst doing so, she can review all that is there - yet again.
Whilst taking this cut - the threshold for any repayments is well below the requirement for student loans.
All material/expense on any self employment is tax deductible - Ms Lean in part, would be self employed, if for nothing else then that of a
writer?
Therefore - no direct expense from herself. It could of course spill over - and some, may indeed be met in the form of unpaid overtime?

The deadline - the urgency?
There has been mention before, about MOJO missing one - of the opportunity of vital evidence being lost.
Two pieces of information are been pushed out recently.
One of this knife that requires testing - is this the urgency, that items such are these, are disposed of after a certain time.
Lost and found situation.
This confession - are these linked in some way? Or rather, the hope that they are.

The point you, yourself raise Nicholas, as does Wakey.
Why are  the Mitchells not funding these man hours for this admin work and review.
We know the brother has his own business.
We know nothing of the fathers finances - nor am I particularly interested.
We know the family business, on the mothers side is still ongoing.
This is 10k, surely if there is this urgency in time that this money can be met by them.
Surely is will be met by them regardless - by whatever means?
That, IF, this is it, there is finally something, that can happen to prove, once and for all - innocence.
Why also - are there not many/any other campaigners - doing this also, this mass of support.
As you point out - surely Ms Mitchell can do a lot of this admin work.
She has run a business for many years, she knows this case inside out. Obviously.
Ms Leans time is obviously of great value to this case, she is a must have - surely the Mitchells can see and
appreciate this. Therefore pay her for this time, rather than having to ask Joe public?
Are the sales from the books - also so poor that they can't even reach the level - 0f opening up this promised
web site?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2019, 10:17:00 PM »
My opinion is this: Just that - an opinion, for what it is worth.

A student/author needs subject and content.
Throughout these 20yrs or so for Ms Lean - these have come in the form, primarily of MOJ's.
This tireless work over some two decades has gained Ms Lean - the completion of many studies,
the writing of two books.
Reviewing the Mitchell case intricately over time, and being heavily involved in all that entailed.
She was primarily responsible for the submission to the SCCRC after her first review when obtaining POA.
Working part time whilst studying?
The studies have finished and full time work obtained.
Perhaps, at the time topped up with bursaries and student loans.
Both of which, when stopped, bring a decline in income - thus full time employment is required.
I have no idea if this is fact - if however there are loans, then after a certain threshold of income, these are required to be
repaid.
Point here for me is this: This has not been a one way street of giving.
Ms Lean has gained in many forms, along the way.
It has supplied her with ample material, for studies and writings.
Subsequently obtaining employment through these.

We have no idea if Ms Lean, yet again has become POA, one would imagine she has.
Now that she is solely in charge of this casework, it being yet again in her possession.
Also of being given or offering the task of taking over form MOJO - in doing another review.
There are no studies now, no bursaries and bills have to be met.
The option now is to cut her employment but this is not going to be pro bono - one must live.
She is asking for 10K to meet a cut in wage for one year - to enable her to primarily make a hard copy of these case files.
Whilst doing so, she can review all that is there - yet again.
Whilst taking this cut - the threshold for any repayments is well below the requirement for student loans.
All material/expense on any self employment is tax deductible - Ms Lean in part, would be self employed, if for nothing else then that of a
writer?
Therefore - no direct expense from herself. It could of course spill over - and some, may indeed be met in the form of unpaid overtime?

The deadline - the urgency?
There has been mention before, about MOJO missing one - of the opportunity of vital evidence being lost.
Two pieces of information are been pushed out recently.
One of this knife that requires testing - is this the urgency, that items such are these, are disposed of after a certain time.
Lost and found situation.
This confession - are these linked in some way? Or rather, the hope that they are.

The point you, yourself raise Nicholas, as does Wakey.
Why are  the Mitchells not funding these man hours for this admin work and review.
We know the brother has his own business.
We know nothing of the fathers finances - nor am I particularly interested.
We know the family business, on the mothers side is still ongoing.
This is 10k, surely if there is this urgency in time that this money can be met by them.
Surely is will be met by them regardless - by whatever means?
That, IF, this is it, there is finally something, that can happen to prove, once and for all - innocence.
Why also - are there not many/any other campaigners - doing this also, this mass of support.
As you point out - surely Ms Mitchell can do a lot of this admin work.
She has run a business for many years, she knows this case inside out. Obviously.
Ms Leans time is obviously of great value to this case, she is a must have - surely the Mitchells can see and
appreciate this. Therefore pay her for this time, rather than having to ask Joe public?
Are the sales from the books - also so poor that they can't even reach the level - 0f opening up this promised
web site?

It’s a shame others aren't offering to help Sandra Lean with Luke Mitchell’s case papers

Apparently Mick Geen, Ben Geen’s father, is about to start digitalising his sons case papers?

And it would seem Bamber’s campaign team, well Trudi, has given him advice or he’s asked her/them (the CT) for advice?

Mick Geen says on twitter:

”@tru68 has good experience regarding digitalising and cataloging large quantities of documentation. I might ask the Bamber team for some advice and guidance of how to do this efficiently.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 11:46:53 PM by Nicholas »