Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 258962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Montclair

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2015, 09:34:32 AM »
I very much doubt it Benice. Didn't you know they were forum myths ?

The undisturbed lichen on the window sill is no forum myth as it was stated that nothing was disturbed on the sill.

As to the NZ wine, the McCanns went into too much detail. Also, it does show, if true, that they had been drinking even before they got to the Tapas. What I would like to know is if the police found any empty NZ wine bottles in the apartment.


Offline Benice

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2015, 09:59:55 AM »
I very much doubt it Benice. Didn't you know they were forum myths ?

You seem to have missed the point Faith.     These forum myths are still being posted as the 'troof' elsewhere - by the very people who Sonia Poulton is thanking so profusely in her video for their wonderful research skills.

p.s. Happy New Year btw.   (and to everyone else)
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2015, 10:03:52 AM »
The undisturbed lichen on the window sill is no forum myth as it was stated that nothing was disturbed on the sill.

As to the NZ wine, the McCanns went into too much detail. Also, it does show, if true, that they had been drinking even before they got to the Tapas. What I would like to know is if the police found any empty NZ wine bottles in the apartment.

I understand Ms Poulton is big on freedom of speech and censorship ... I therefore find it interesting that seems applicable only to her opinion and that of her invaluable online researchers.

Otherwise why would she think it appropriate to highlight the fact she is preparing to throw someone with legitimate opposing views to the slavering troll wolves of her pack? 

Is this responsible journalism? 
It sure ain't the action of a person who is capable of producing an unbiased body of work which is therefore going to be every bit as cringe worthy as efforts which have gone before.


"We've also now traced somebody who is involved with the campaign of maintaining the abduction theory  somebody who was very prolific online somebody who will shock people and we've traced that person and that person will be revealed in the documentary."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P7uBP8B1I&feature=youtu.be

Oh and by the way, there was NO lichen on the windowsill at the apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Benice

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2015, 10:09:54 AM »
The undisturbed lichen on the window sill is no forum myth as it was stated that nothing was disturbed on the sill.

As to the NZ wine, the McCanns went into too much detail. Also, it does show, if true, that they had been drinking even before they got to the Tapas. What I would like to know is if the police found any empty NZ wine bottles in the apartment.

There was no lichen on the window cill to be disturbed.

You have completely side-stepped the pertinent point re the comments made by another poster elsewhere - i.e.  the reason why the McCanns mentioned  NZ wine. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2015, 12:11:16 PM »
Script is written in the tealeaves, isn't it?

Death scent behind the sofa in the apartment

Death scent in the flower bed

Death scent on Kate's clothes

The Gaspar Statements.

The Almedia interim report.

And so on.

And so forth ...

Forgot to add:

World's top sniffer dogs

World's top sniffer dog handler ....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:13:25 PM by ferryman »

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2015, 12:33:20 PM »
Script is written in the tealeaves, isn't it?

Death scent behind the sofa in the apartment

Death scent in the flower bed

Death scent on Kate's clothes

The Gaspar Statements.

The Almedia interim report.

And so on.

And so forth ...

Forgot to add:

World's top sniffer dogs

World's top sniffer dog handler ....

Let's not forget....

F.A. evidence of abduction that is worth anything.

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2015, 02:29:02 PM »
In their opinion.  They could be quite mistaken.

And the opinions of the Portuguese prosecutors

And the opinion of Joao Carlos, who wrote the final PJ report

And the opinion of Mark Harrison.

Even Grime stopped short of saying he thought the McCanns guilty.

And from the fact that Almeida, at the libel trial, questioned why the hell he was there at all, it is reasonable to infer that he inclines to the view that they are probably innocent.

Whether he would be gracious enough to admit that he fouled up with his report is open to question ...

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2015, 05:52:18 PM »

I think there are excellent reasons why the media doesn't report on what is being said online regarding Madeleine McCann. 

Some of the language used in telling 'the untold story' would make your eyes water; some of it is nothing short of illiterate and maniacal; some of it has been proved wrong time after time; and the majority of it is libel.

I rather think the media have taken the route of what was thought fact rather than fantasy having had their fingers burned and have been slightly more careful about what they print since 'sources close to the investigation' had their evil way with them and cost their proprietors some profit in the process.

Having recently read more about Sonia Poulton's career than is good for me, I find myself wondering what qualifies her as a journalist.


"The fact is that the media is systematically failing to represent what is being said online with regard to Madeleine McCann." (Sonia Poulton)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ7aDmcuG4
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2015, 05:53:55 PM »
I think there are excellent reasons why the media doesn't report on what is being said online regarding Madeleine McCann. 

Some of the language used in telling 'the untold story' would make your eyes water; some of it is nothing short of illiterate and maniacal; some of it has been proved wrong time after time; and the majority of it is libel.

I rather think the media have taken the route of what was thought fact rather than fantasy having had their fingers burned and have been slightly more careful about what they print since 'sources close to the investigation' had their evil way with them and cost their proprietors some profit in the process.

Having recently read more about Sonia Poulton's career than is good for me, I find myself wondering what qualifies her as a journalist.


"The fact is that the media is systematically failing to represent what is being said online with regard to Madeleine McCann." (Sonia Poulton)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ7aDmcuG4

Can I take it that you have seen the script?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2015, 06:04:59 PM »
Ferryman seems to think they did demonstrate something couldn't possibly have happened so I assume that is indeed what the book says.

I read it but can't claim to remember much, except I remember many things were repeated again and again throughout the book (it was a struggle to get through it).

Like Richard Hall's Videos.  Now they were really boring.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2015, 06:05:56 PM »
I think there are excellent reasons why the media doesn't report on what is being said online regarding Madeleine McCann. 

Some of the language used in telling 'the untold story' would make your eyes water; some of it is nothing short of illiterate and maniacal; some of it has been proved wrong time after time; and the majority of it is libel.

I rather think the media have taken the route of what was thought fact rather than fantasy having had their fingers burned and have been slightly more careful about what they print since 'sources close to the investigation' had their evil way with them and cost their proprietors some profit in the process.

Having recently read more about Sonia Poulton's career than is good for me, I find myself wondering what qualifies her as a journalist.


"The fact is that the media is systematically failing to represent what is being said online with regard to Madeleine McCann." (Sonia Poulton)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ7aDmcuG4
I'm LOL'ing at your quote from dear old Sonia..the "sceptics" aren't all that keen when the media report what is being said online with regard to the case, in fact they get very twitchy about it indeed, especially if RL names are reported too.  If the "evil" MSM do decide to pick up on dear Sonia's video you can bet your bottom dollar they won't be very kind about it (or her), but I hope they will do the decent thing and completely ignore it. People like her and Katie Hopkins thrive on publicity, and IMO the more you give 'em, the more shrill and berserk they sound.

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2015, 06:06:06 PM »
Like Richard Hall's Videos.  Now they were really boring.

 %£&)**#

They were but at least he didn't let emotion cloud his script. I can't say the same for Summers and Swan.

(I doubt SP can manage it either).
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 06:09:45 PM by Lyall »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2015, 06:14:12 PM »
Possibly in this country, but not overseas, and then of course there is the internet.

If SP makes a video that is shown on the net....overseas.....she can be sued in the UK..

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2015, 07:11:41 PM »
I'm LOL'ing at your quote from dear old Sonia..the "sceptics" aren't all that keen when the media report what is being said online with regard to the case, in fact they get very twitchy about it indeed, especially if RL names are reported too.  If the "evil" MSM do decide to pick up on dear Sonia's video you can bet your bottom dollar they won't be very kind about it (or her), but I hope they will do the decent thing and completely ignore it. People like her and Katie Hopkins thrive on publicity, and IMO the more you give 'em, the more shrill and berserk they sound.

I think Katie Hopkins is another example of a wannabe who is sailing very close to the wind as she makes outrageous comment just to get a reaction and get her name in the papers.
I think Patrick Harvie's comment sums it up exactly.
The reaction she has stirred up by her ill judged comment about the Scottish Aid worker presently being treated for Ebola in a London hospital might just come back to bite her.

I think it is indicative of a trait in modern society which she shares with Sonia Poulton ... but I think your assessment is spot on here ... msm don't hang on their every word
(a)    they are incredibly tiresome
(b)    they really have nothing to say which is worth listening to 

So if the documentary ever appears, apparently she was going to do an expose  of David Icke which did not materialise, the target audience will be limited.


Green MSP Patrick Harvie said: “Katie Hopkins is the lowest product of mindless celeb culture: she simply says the vilest things she can think of to provoke a reaction.”   http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/sack-katie-hopkins-stars-politicians-4896861
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2015, 09:09:51 PM »
There were only ever three TV programmes on the main channels that discussed the case impartially, and there's a lot none of those programmes mentioned. So it is possible to make one that isn't libelous which says things that may be new to people.

Problem for SP may be her film has been so hyped by now that kind of programme may not be enough for her supporters.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:28:48 AM by John »