Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 259219 times)

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline lordpookles

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #465 on: January 15, 2015, 08:41:02 PM »
I think I can imagine that dave whether skeptic or supporter would not be an easy ride.

Well any decent investigative reporting has seemed sparse(I was put off by the summers/swann book opening few pages - may try again). If there was a documentary which enabled a debate from various quarters and as long as the voice of the documentary did not have a particular bias right off the bat and tried to reach an honest conclusion and whether that conclusion was ambiguous it would in my opinion tick a lot of the boxes. I doubt that is what we will get here... What kind of documentary would folk like to see?

This article in the telegraph sums up the case for me and seems fair/honest(you can no doubt argue a few points, but most is just facts) as far as my knowledge allows and I don't see how anyone here is any the wiser:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11078595/Madeleine-McCann-are-we-any-closer-to-knowing-the-truth.html

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #466 on: January 15, 2015, 10:57:28 PM »
You've got to laugh.  Five hours ago someone posted up Sonia's appeal for a passionate anti to stand up and be counted, on the world's largest McCann "sceptic" Facebook page, the one with over 24,000 members.  It received one like and one comment.  Je Suis Chicken would be more apt in this instance... @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:06:28 PM by John »

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #467 on: January 15, 2015, 11:13:15 PM »
You've got to laugh.  Five hours ago someone posted up Sonia's appeal for a passionate anti to stand up and be counted, on the world's largest McCann "sceptic" Facebook page, the one with over 24,000 members.  It received one like and one comment.  Je Suis Chicken would be more apt in this instance... @)(++(*

Stand up and be counted where? &%+((£

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #468 on: January 15, 2015, 11:18:53 PM »
Stand up and be counted where? &%+((£
Wherever it is Pointy Poulton intends for her passionate 'Auntie' to voice her beliefs and tell the world about her crusade for justice for Maddie and Brenda. 

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #469 on: January 15, 2015, 11:20:19 PM »
Wherever it is Pointy Poulton intends for her passionate 'Auntie' to voice her beliefs and tell the world about her crusade for justice for Maddie and Brenda.

I checked it on twitter and she says it's sorted now. Who knows what moves &%+((£

'Auntie'? I'm clearly out of touch.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #470 on: January 15, 2015, 11:22:08 PM »
I checked it on twitter and she says it's sorted now. Who knows what moves &%+((£
I don't think she was exactly spoilt for choice so has settled for an old favourite Talking Head of hers.  A perfect choice if I might add. 8(0(*

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #471 on: January 15, 2015, 11:24:03 PM »
I checked it on twitter and she says it's sorted now. Who knows what moves &%+((£

'Auntie'? I'm clearly out of touch.
An 'Auntie' is the opposite of what I am, and that's not a monkey's uncle.   8)-)))

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #472 on: January 15, 2015, 11:25:02 PM »
I don't think she was exactly spoilt for choice so has settled for an old favourite Talking Head of hers.  A perfect choice if I might add. 8(0(*

 &%+((£ I'm intrigued.

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #473 on: January 15, 2015, 11:26:54 PM »
An 'Auntie' is the opposite of what I am, and that's not a monkey's uncle.   8)-)))

Are you Roy Walker? 8)--))

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #474 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:52 PM »
You've got to laugh.  Five hours ago someone posted up Sonia's appeal for a passionate anti to stand up and be counted, on the world's largest McCann "sceptic" Facebook page, the one with over 24,000 members.  It received one like and one comment.  Je Suis Chicken would be more apt in this instance... @)(++(*

So the learned people who are the core contributors of SP's painstaking research aren't too keen to put themselves up for a newspaper article as requested ... very interesting.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #475 on: January 16, 2015, 12:39:31 AM »
So the learned people who are the core contributors of SP's painstaking research aren't too keen to put themselves up for a newspaper article as requested ... very interesting.

It would seem to be the main protagonists of the dossier debacle who aren't too keen to open themselves up to scrutiny....not, it seems, that they now will have much choice in the matter.

There's nothing quieter than rats desertng a sinking ship  8)-)))
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #476 on: January 16, 2015, 07:10:56 AM »
It would seem to be the main protagonists of the dossier debacle who aren't too keen to open themselves up to scrutiny....not, it seems, that they now will have much choice in the matter.

There's nothing quieter than rats desertng a sinking ship  8)-)))

Indeed they were quite happy for Brenda Leyland to be fed to the sharks, but do not have the round spherical objects to place themselves in the same situation.

Hence the attacks on Poulton, which will obviously increase, as they FEAR which of them will be exposed to public scrutiny

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #477 on: January 16, 2015, 08:01:31 AM »
Are you Roy Walker? 8)--))
It's a good guess, but it's not right... ?{)(**

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #478 on: January 16, 2015, 08:12:27 AM »
Indeed they were quite happy for Brenda Leyland to be fed to the sharks, but do not have the round spherical objects to place themselves in the same situation.

Hence the attacks on Poulton, which will obviously increase, as they FEAR which of them will be exposed to public scrutiny

Sonia Poulton will show the sceptic  movement for what it really is......total misguided conspiracy rubbish...I'm so looking forward to anything she may produce.....going by her past track record which you seem unaware of...it will be hilarious and show that the sceptics should not be taken seriously.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #479 on: January 16, 2015, 09:09:09 AM »
Sonia Poulton will show the sceptic  movement for what it really is......total misguided conspiracy rubbish...I'm so looking forward to anything she may produce.....going by her past track record which you seem unaware of...it will be hilarious and show that the sceptics should not be taken seriously.

Well you and others are going to be very disappointed from a variety of perspectives.

Any hilarity which ensues, and I use that word advisedly, will come from the those with the peculiar beliefs, including the 'second comers'.