Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 259199 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #480 on: January 16, 2015, 09:56:46 AM »
Sonia Poulton will show the sceptic  movement for what it really is......total misguided conspiracy rubbish...I'm so looking forward to anything she may produce.....going by her past track record which you seem unaware of...it will be hilarious and show that the sceptics should not be taken seriously.

I think no-one is taking them seriously and no-one in the real world is the least bit bothered by them.  I think there are an awful lot of people out there who have absolutely no idea who Sonia Poulton is and who, if they did would care even less.
I know I didn't until fairly recently ... and what I have discovered about her since ... is hardly edifying.

Quite obviously to be considered a journalist one should aspire just a little higher than publishing drivel on FB or Twitter ...


No headlines or news topics were found matching 'Sonia Poulton'
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&lang=&search=Sonia+Poulton

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2015, 10:07:48 AM »
I think no-one is taking them seriously and no-one in the real world is the least bit bothered by them.  I think there are an awful lot of people out there who have absolutely no idea who Sonia Poulton is and who, if they did would care even less.
I know I didn't until fairly recently ... and what I have discovered about her since ... is hardly edifying.

Quite obviously to be considered a journalist one should aspire just a little higher than publishing drivel on FB or Twitter ...


No headlines or news topics were found matching 'Sonia Poulton'
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&lang=&search=Sonia+Poulton

Have you forgotten the plethora of xenophobic rants from the journalists in the UK during this case

Let's face it compared to them, Poulton is a novice.

Now if she is nothing to worry about, then the mccann supporters don't need to comment about her, unless of course they are lting and don't want to be exposed to the mainstream.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2015, 10:12:21 AM »
I think no-one is taking them seriously and no-one in the real world is the least bit bothered by them.  I think there are an awful lot of people out there who have absolutely no idea who Sonia Poulton is and who, if they did would care even less.
I know I didn't until fairly recently ... and what I have discovered about her since ... is hardly edifying.

Quite obviously to be considered a journalist one should aspire just a little higher than publishing drivel on FB or Twitter ...


No headlines or news topics were found matching 'Sonia Poulton'
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&lang=&search=Sonia+Poulton

The Daily Mail have used her articles many, many times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/columnist-1071913/Sonia-Poulton-The-Daily-Mail.html

She appears to be a journalist with a deeply felt social conscience.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:15:54 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #483 on: January 16, 2015, 10:15:01 AM »
The Daily Mail have used her articles many, many times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/columnist-1071913/Sonia-Poulton-The-Daily-Mail.html

Indeed.

She has also been on several TV programs.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #484 on: January 16, 2015, 10:25:49 AM »
Indeed.

She has also been on several TV programs.

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to do much research.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #485 on: January 16, 2015, 10:28:45 AM »
Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to do much research.

We shall see. 8(0(*

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #486 on: January 16, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »
More in the Express, the tag so beloved by the faithful.

http://www.express.co.uk/search/Sonia+Poulton/?s=Sonia+Poulton
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #487 on: January 16, 2015, 10:31:23 AM »
Have you forgotten the plethora of xenophobic rants from the journalists in the UK during this case

Let's face it compared to them, Poulton is a novice.

Now if she is nothing to worry about, then the mccann supporters don't need to comment about her, unless of course they are lting and don't want to be exposed to the mainstream.

The journalistic "rant" which rather sticks in my mind is ... 100% MADDIE'S DNA ... which is a lie certain people just can't let go of.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #489 on: January 16, 2015, 10:41:16 AM »
The Daily Mail have used her articles many, many times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/columnist-1071913/Sonia-Poulton-The-Daily-Mail.html

She appears to be a journalist with a deeply felt social conscience.
not for the last two and a half years...she seems to have lost all credibility

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #490 on: January 16, 2015, 10:43:22 AM »
not for the last two and a half years...she seems to have lost all credibility

NO.

and the more you post about her, the more credence you give her.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #491 on: January 16, 2015, 10:44:19 AM »
not for the last two and a half years...she seems to have lost all credibility

Or perhaps her time was taken up elsewhere. Kate hasnt be a GP for over seven years. Does that mean no one would employ her ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #492 on: January 16, 2015, 10:44:32 AM »
Oh dear, the faithful won't be happy. 8)-)))

One article dated 2014 ... does not a summer make or pay the mortgage. 

Still ... I am certain sure the msm will jump up and take note of her all important, all revealing documentary ... won't they??
              8(0(*
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Benice

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #493 on: January 16, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »
Apparently below is a quote from Sonia Poulton.     If I was a conspiracy theorist - I'd be a little bit worried about exactly what her video is going to be about?    Especially if I was one of the trolls who rushed to contact her - with the troof - and had given her all my details.


QUOTE
Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse. (Sonia Poulton)
UNQUOTE
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #494 on: January 16, 2015, 10:47:10 AM »
NO.

and the more you post about her, the more credence you give her.

LOL ...  *&*%£  ... who ever knew we had magic powers to reinstate a very tarnished journalistic record?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....