Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 259179 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #495 on: January 16, 2015, 10:51:06 AM »
LOL ...  *&*%£  ... who ever knew we had magic powers to reinstate a very tarnished journalistic record?

I'm not the one worried.

and the more you type.........................

 *&*%£

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #496 on: January 16, 2015, 11:08:59 AM »
We shall see. 8(0(*

We have already seen examples of her "Research."

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #497 on: January 16, 2015, 11:16:45 AM »
Oh dear, the faithful won't be happy. 8)-)))

Why on earth not.  No one had even heard of her until she latched on to The McCann Affair.  Which is probably why she did it.

Such a pity she didn't pick her audience a little more carefully.  But no doubt some will blame The McCanns when Poulton's career finally crashes and burns for all time.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #498 on: January 16, 2015, 11:19:13 AM »
One article dated 2014 ... does not a summer make or pay the mortgage. 

Still ... I am certain sure the msm will jump up and take note of her all important, all revealing documentary ... won't they??
              8(0(*

I believe she was involved in the People's Voice last year, an interesting, but in the end underfundedd, broadcasting experiment.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #499 on: January 16, 2015, 11:21:12 AM »
I believe she was involved in the People's Voice last year, an interesting, but in the end underfundedd, broadcasting experiment.

Sonia Poulton crashed and burned that one.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #500 on: January 16, 2015, 11:21:59 AM »
Why on earth not.  No one had even heard of her until she latched on to The McCann Affair.  Which is probably why she did it.

Such a pity she didn't pick her audience a little more carefully.  But no doubt some will blame The McCanns when Poulton's career finally crashes and burns for all time.

The radio silence from one of the McCann big-hitters suggests Miss Poulton is bang on the money when it comes to her research.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #501 on: January 16, 2015, 11:25:04 AM »
Sonia Poulton crashed and burned that one.

She could see the way the wind was blowing and wisely made her exit. I'd call that canny.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #502 on: January 16, 2015, 11:30:57 AM »
She could see the way the wind was blowing and wisely made her exit. I'd call that canny.

Oh, I would agree.  She's Canny alright.  Anything to draw attention to herself.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #503 on: January 16, 2015, 11:32:05 AM »
I seriously think it would be a good idea for the Unfaithful to start a fund for Sonia now, I think she may need it, every little helps.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #504 on: January 16, 2015, 11:32:53 AM »
Twitter accounts being closed, silence on the forums. Someone is running scared and I don't believe it's SP.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:16:09 PM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #505 on: January 16, 2015, 11:34:44 AM »
Twitter accounts being closed, silence on the forums. Someone is running scared and I don't believe it's SP.

She ought to give it some serious thought.  Especially since some of her gang have been suspended from Twitter.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #506 on: January 16, 2015, 11:38:16 AM »
She ought to give it some serious thought.  Especially since some of her gang have been suspended from Twitter.

Her gang ?  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #507 on: January 16, 2015, 11:38:35 AM »
Why on earth not.  No one had even heard of her until she latched on to The McCann Affair.  Which is probably why she did it.

Such a pity she didn't pick her audience a little more carefully.  But no doubt some will blame The McCanns when Poulton's career finally crashes and burns for all time.

I wouldn't bet on that. 8(0(*

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #508 on: January 16, 2015, 11:39:20 AM »
Her gang ?  @)(++(*

You couldn't make these things up. @)(++(*

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #509 on: January 16, 2015, 11:59:10 AM »
You couldn't make these things up. @)(++(*

What would you call them?  You have to go some to get suspended from Twitter.