Apparently below is a quote from Sonia Poulton. If I was a conspiracy theorist - I'd be a little bit worried about exactly what her video is going to be about? Especially if I was one of the trolls who rushed to contact her - with the troof - and had given her all my details.
QUOTE
Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse. (Sonia Poulton)
UNQUOTE
If that first paragraph has given me food for thought ... I think, were I one of Sonia Poulton's 'associates' ... it would be giving me banquets.
She certainly hasn't been much sought after of late ... and I think even she is intelligent enough able to read the runes that her present dalliances are most certainly not the way to rectify that situation.
However ... "The Untold Story" ... well in large part that certainly could be a well entitled piece which might even hit the MSM.
Oh the wonders of undercover investigative journalism!
I wonder if any of her 'researchers' or could that be 'interviewees' were stupid enough to 'Skype' her with their well thought out theories.
She was rather effusive in her praise for them after all, saying she just couldn't have done it without them if memory serves me well ( I would have said she had a rather self satisfied grin on her face ... but how could one tell what it was?)
I think you have hit on something here, Benice.
Forget the McCann Dossier ... this one might actually cause much more collateral damage ... and get her talked about ... which I think is all she really cares about.