Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 259325 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #915 on: February 01, 2015, 05:40:26 PM »
so if it is universally accepted that there is no evidence for abduction....why keep labouring the point

Easy.

People like to perpetuate that well known myth.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:45:08 PM by Admin »

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #916 on: February 01, 2015, 05:53:58 PM »
Easy.

People like to perpetuate that well known myth.

We've got to talk about something, Stephen.  And at least it's On Topic.  Sandra Poulton, that is.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #917 on: February 01, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
One might ask a similar question about the McCanns and their supposed neglect, etc...why keep labouring the point over 8 solid years (nearly)...?

One might but I wasn't.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #918 on: February 01, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »
*&(+(+

You are giving her credibility.

If she didn't worry you and the rest of the brethren you wouldn't keep commenting.

How sad. *&*%£

I expect her video...IF it is ever made to be hilarious

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #919 on: February 01, 2015, 06:47:49 PM »
Please keep within the topic of the thread. Thank you


“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #920 on: February 01, 2015, 09:10:27 PM »
I expect her video...IF it is ever made to be hilarious

It won't be hilarious Dave.

Wait and see. 8(0(*

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #921 on: February 01, 2015, 09:29:15 PM »
It won't be hilarious Dave.

Wait and see. 8(0(*

No, much more likely to be excruciatingly embarrassing to watch, with her shrieking an all.  But I think I'll be able to manage it.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #922 on: February 01, 2015, 09:32:29 PM »
No, much more likely to be excruciatingly embarrassing to watch, with her shrieking an all.  But I think I'll be able to manage it.

We shall see on that one.

Something tells me the hysteria it has already generated from certain people has yet to reach it's peak.

Then of course that could be one of the intentions.

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #923 on: February 01, 2015, 09:59:00 PM »
*&(+(+

You are giving her credibility.

If she didn't worry you and the rest of the brethren you wouldn't keep commenting.

How sad. *&*%£


Credibility ??? ... she is awesomely incredible.

Sonia Poulton doesn't bother me in the slightest in fact, I can hardly wait for the next disaster associated with her.   At the moment it would seem she is one of the main subjects of comment by your brethren and I do see why. 

Sonia Poulton‏@SoniaPoulton #journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

Ms Hutton certainly did walk into the lion's den set up on that one as I think was the expectation and intention.

The newspaper feature was certainly a "chance to put case forward" but funnily enough the Sun story was concerned with trolls and Ms Hutton was a lamb to the slaughter ... incidentally, it might be worth taking a peek at the online abuse she is getting from the Brenda Leyland set.

I'm not convinced the anticipated documentary is the one followers of #mccann et al were expecting although anyone who has passed on personal information to Sonia Poulton might be coming round to my way of thinking about that at the moment.

I doubt if any of the responders to her tweet who might have thought they were being given the opportunity "to put the case" in a newspaper feature gave it a moments thought they might have been getting 'set up' ... wonder what Sonia's finder fee from the Sun was for that little betrayal?

Awesome! 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #924 on: February 01, 2015, 10:12:28 PM »
People take these things far too seriously, Brietta. The article makes not a jot of difference because the media already had that opinion about 'trolls' anyway.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #925 on: February 01, 2015, 10:19:56 PM »
There you go Carana


this is a  must watch SP tries to doorstep Cameron..he isn't in...so she puts her concerns to two rather bemused policemen

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #926 on: February 01, 2015, 11:04:15 PM »
People take these things far too seriously, Brietta. The article makes not a jot of difference because the media already had that opinion about 'trolls' anyway.

There certainly are a lot of people taking being 'outed' by one of their own very seriously indeed ... I am sure you will have seen their outrage displayed in full in their usual internet haunts.
They are not happy bunnies at the moment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #927 on: February 01, 2015, 11:06:19 PM »
There certainly are a lot of people taking being 'outed' by one of their own very seriously indeed ... I am sure you will have seen their outrage displayed in full in their usual internet haunts.
They are not happy bunnies at the moment.

I know, because they're in denial. I know the article makes a difference for them, but it doesn't much for the rest of the world. I think people have the sense to know that online chatters have no power, but the famous trolls - like Hopkins, and many so-called respectable columnists - are the ones who really shape discussion.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:09:49 PM by Lyall »

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #928 on: February 01, 2015, 11:20:03 PM »
I know, because they're in denial. I know the article makes a difference for them, but it doesn't much for the rest of the world.


The only thing that interests people in the real world is whether or not the Met and the PJ are going to be able to find Madeleine or at the least find out what may have happened to her.

I will guarantee the majority have never heard of Mr Amaral or any of the main players ... but I also guarantee that those who do stumble inadvertantly into the murky world of the controversy are totally appalled when they find out exactly the extra suffering being endured by the McCann family.

I think Sonia Poulson is astute enough to realise her documentary audience will be severely limited ... she has bigger aims than that ... which is why I suspect she is going to pull a blinder.

Troll being a buzz word in the MSM at the moment ... nothing like striking while the iron is hot ... and it may be very hot around the time of the inquest verdict.

However short lived ... she will be anxious for her fifteen minutes of fame ... I think she will grab with both hands.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #929 on: February 01, 2015, 11:27:24 PM »

The only thing that interests people in the real world is whether or not the Met and the PJ are going to be able to find Madeleine or at the least find out what may have happened to her.

I will guarantee the majority have never heard of Mr Amaral or any of the main players ... but I also guarantee that those who do stumble inadvertantly into the murky world of the controversy are totally appalled when they find out exactly the extra suffering being endured by the McCann family.

I think Sonia Poulson is astute enough to realise her documentary audience will be severely limited ... she has bigger aims than that ... which is why I suspect she is going to pull a blinder.

Troll being a buzz word in the MSM at the moment ... nothing like striking while the iron is hot ... and it may be very hot around the time of the inquest verdict.

However short lived ... she will be anxious for her fifteen minutes of fame ... I think she will grab with both hands.

Yes, but she means your trolls.

I think she'll make as sensational a film as possible, but you should remember her declaration after what happened to BL wasn't fake. We can be sure SP isn't going to make a film that makes Brenda look bad. At least not intentionally.