Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 259188 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #930 on: February 01, 2015, 11:54:29 PM »
Yes, but she means your trolls.

I think she'll make as sensational a film as possible, but you should remember her declaration after what happened to BL wasn't fake. We can be sure SP isn't going to make a film that makes Brenda look bad. At least not intentionally.


I don't have any trolls ... but I seem to have touched a nerve in you.

Sonia Poulson has set up one associate by soliciting interaction with a Sun journalist ... I have no reason to think she will not be prepared to betray others alive or dead ... if the price is right.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #931 on: February 02, 2015, 12:04:27 AM »

I don't have any trolls ... but I seem to have touched a nerve in you.

Sonia Poulson has set up one associate by soliciting interaction with a Sun journalist ... I have no reason to think she will not be prepared to betray others alive or dead ... if the price is right.

See you're in denial also. There are people operating on twitter (I wouldn't know about facebook because I never go there) who share your opinion on the case, behaving in many similar ways to those you'd say are trolls. I personally never had any problem with most there, but definitely did with some.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Sonia. She's not making the kind of film you're suggesting she may be, but on the other hand she won't be being honest about online behaviour either (she's also in denial).

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #932 on: February 02, 2015, 12:09:24 AM »
See you're in denial also. There are people operating on twitter (I wouldn't know about facebook because I never go there) who share your opinion on the case, behaving in many similar ways to those you'd say are trolls. I personally never had any problem with most there, but definitely did with some.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Sonia. She's not making the kind of film you're suggesting she may be, but on the other hand she won't be being honest about online behaviour either (she's also in denial).

I'd prefer it if Katie Hopkins was making the film ! Now that would put the cat amongst the pigeons !  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #933 on: February 02, 2015, 12:12:53 AM »
I'd prefer it if Katie Hopkins was making the film ! Now that would put the cat amongst the pigeons !  @)(++(*

You never know she may turn up in Sonia's! I'd definitely hide behind the sofa %£&)**#

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #934 on: February 02, 2015, 01:19:32 AM »
See you're in denial also. There are people operating on twitter (I wouldn't know about facebook because I never go there) who share your opinion on the case, behaving in many similar ways to those you'd say are trolls. I personally never had any problem with most there, but definitely did with some.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Sonia. She's not making the kind of film you're suggesting she may be, but on the other hand she won't be being honest about online behaviour either (she's also in denial).

I neither "do" F/B or 'twitter' and rely for my information on what is going on in both arenas from blogs representative of both sides and I have seen some really offensive, nay sick making, obscenities directed at Madeleine ... so please do not preach to me because some idiot you may have been corresponding with has ruffled your feathers .

Regarding Sonia Poulton ... time will tell.

Either we will hear as much as was heard about her Icke documentary ... or the documentary content will not match what is written on the label ... think about it. 

Why would Brenda Leyland be mentioned in the same breath as Madeleine McCann?



"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #935 on: February 02, 2015, 01:52:30 AM »
I neither "do" F/B or 'twitter' and rely for my information on what is going on in both arenas from blogs representative of both sides and I have seen some really offensive, nay sick making, obscenities directed at Madeleine ... so please do not preach to me because some idiot you may have been corresponding with has ruffled your feathers .

Regarding Sonia Poulton ... time will tell.

Either we will hear as much as was heard about her Icke documentary ... or the documentary content will not match what is written on the label ... think about it. 

Why would Brenda Leyland be mentioned in the same breath as Madeleine McCann?

Because she died, and whatever the circumstances of her death there clearly are things to say about what Sky News did. I don't share the obsession with the 'dossier' compiler(s) but Sky News definitely have questions to answer. MB mentioned police to BL. Not true. He mentioned CPS to her. Also not true. Sky News linked BL to tweets made by others in their report, and the report was shown constantly during the day (therefore it was nothing like an edition of Watchdog or Cook Report etc.). It was humiliation by a huge multimedia organisation. It was overkill.

So there are plenty of things to say and ask. But If I were making the film I'd separate that from discussion of what happened to Madeleine, but I doubt SP will.

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #936 on: February 02, 2015, 02:41:56 AM »
Because she died, and whatever the circumstances of her death there clearly are things to say about what Sky News did. I don't share the obsession with the 'dossier' compiler(s) but Sky News definitely have questions to answer. MB mentioned police to BL. Not true. He mentioned CPS to her. Also not true. Sky News linked BL to tweets made by others in their report, and the report was shown constantly during the day (therefore it was nothing like an edition of Watchdog or Cook Report etc.). It was humiliation by a huge multimedia organisation. It was overkill.

So there are plenty of things to say and ask. But If I were making the film I'd separate that from discussion of what happened to Madeleine, but I doubt SP will.

Lyall ... we have all seen those tweets ... we have all seen the Sky news report ... and we have all seen the newspaper articles.

The coroner's verdict is intended to put the stamp on Brenda Leyland's death and from there the decent course of action would be to leave the woman to rest in peace and allow her family to get on with their lives.

To be honest, from what I have seen of Sonia Poulton's videos on You Tube I don't think she has it in her to make anything other than amateurish, self promoting rubbish and ... ooooh that voice!

I await with interest to see if I am wrong in that critique if the doc ever sees the light of day.

But it is worthy of note that her part in the Sun expose has not gone unnoticed or unremarked by former buddies et al whose suspicions dovetail with mine.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #937 on: February 02, 2015, 03:05:53 AM »
Lyall ... we have all seen those tweets ... we have all seen the Sky news report ... and we have all seen the newspaper articles.

The coroner's verdict is intended to put the stamp on Brenda Leyland's death and from there the decent course of action would be to leave the woman to rest in peace and allow her family to get on with their lives.

To be honest, from what I have seen of Sonia Poulton's videos on You Tube I don't think she has it in her to make anything other than amateurish, self promoting rubbish and ... ooooh that voice!

I await with interest to see if I am wrong in that critique if the doc ever sees the light of day.

But it is worthy of note that her part in the Sun expose has not gone unnoticed or unremarked by former buddies et al whose suspicions dovetail with mine.

I see it as writing history, not as using that tragedy for political or propaganda purposes. No newspaper accurately reported at the time what occurred, so there's a need for it. I'm not sure that's what SP is doing mind you. She appears very much concerned with 'dossier' makers and trolls perceived to have been targeting BL (I wasn't discussing the case on twitter at the time so I don't know what went on exactly), so the Sun article will still make perfect sense to her because it talked about 'trolls' on both sides (kind of anyway). It's the other side to the story the newspapers told about BL that she wants to tell.

But I think she'll do it in a very sensational way, in an attempt to maximise viewers and publicity. Sensational might mean crude (we've already seen that with the apparent Rothley visit), but it will still make sense to Sonia. That's her media world.

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #938 on: February 02, 2015, 03:11:50 AM »
If any newspaper writer had reported the actual facts and/or criticised Sky News last October for what they did then you'd have a point about post-inquest, but they didn't.

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #939 on: February 02, 2015, 03:23:43 AM »
Summers and Swan published a book during a live investigation, and did kind of set a precedent there. Clearly they would agree there's nothing wrong with recording history.

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #940 on: February 02, 2015, 05:52:02 AM »
   Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann". (Read 15072 times) *&*%£

and she hasnt even published her video yet lol...and everyone is talking about it, all over the Internet, way to go Sonia, even if she doesnt publish her video so many people out there all doing their own versions on forums lol...i love it......she is very clever... 8@??)(

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #941 on: February 02, 2015, 07:14:55 AM »
   Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann". (Read 15072 times) *&*%£

and she hasnt even published her video yet lol...and everyone is talking about it, all over the Internet, way to go Sonia, even if she doesnt publish her video so many people out there all doing their own versions on forums lol...i love it......she is very clever... 8@??)(

she has certainly fooled you

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #942 on: February 02, 2015, 07:38:30 AM »
Lyall ... we have all seen those tweets ... we have all seen the Sky news report ... and we have all seen the newspaper articles.

The coroner's verdict is intended to put the stamp on Brenda Leyland's death and from there the decent course of action would be to leave the woman to rest in peace and allow her family to get on with their lives.

To be honest, from what I have seen of Sonia Poulton's videos on You Tube I don't think she has it in her to make anything other than amateurish, self promoting rubbish and ... ooooh that voice!

I await with interest to see if I am wrong in that critique if the doc ever sees the light of day.

But it is worthy of note that her part in the Sun expose has not gone unnoticed or unremarked by former buddies et al whose suspicions dovetail with mine.

' To be honest, from what I have seen of Sonia Poulton's videos on You Tube I don't think she has it in her to make anything other than amateurish, self promoting rubbish and ... ooooh that voice! '

That is your opinion, and in the scheme of things, merely reflects the continued attacks on Poulton, who as you and others keep telling us is not worth listening to, yet you continue to attack her.

Actually it has become laughable, and as I said gives Poulton more credence.

As to voices, I can think of TWO PEOPLE whose vocal intonations are so irritating and crass, that one mere word  from either of their them is akin to an old fashioned blackboard being scratched.

Painful isn't the word for it. 8)-)))


Offline Benice

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #943 on: February 02, 2015, 09:46:33 AM »

I don't have any trolls ... but I seem to have touched a nerve in you.

Sonia Poulson has set up one associate by soliciting interaction with a Sun journalist ... I have no reason to think she will not be prepared to betray others alive or dead ... if the price is right.

I wonder if SP had the following in mind when she was making arrangements for the Sun to interview Ms Hutton, as there doesn't appear to be any room for 'misunderstanding' in this very clear statement:-

Quote

 ''Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse''. (Sonia Poulton)


The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #944 on: February 02, 2015, 09:52:35 AM »
I wonder if SP had the following in mind when she was making arrangements for the Sun to interview Ms Hutton, as there doesn't appear to be any room for 'misunderstanding' in this very clear statement:-

Quote

 ''Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse''. (Sonia Poulton)

I very much doubt that Poulton is naive, so what else to think?