Author Topic: Trans Rights and the Labour Party  (Read 236 times)

Offline Mortis

Re: Trans Rights and the Labour Party
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 11:38:41 PM »
I have to admit that I don't understand most of what appears to be going on.  But Transgender Men sent to Women's Prisons are committing Sexual Assault.  And Teenaged Girls forced to share changing rooms with Transgender Boys are obviously at risk.  Perhaps we need a Gang Rape Scandal.
Can you point to an instance where a transgender male, after being transferred to a female prison has or have been accused of sexual assault?
The same with teenage girls who are forced to share  changing rooms with  “transgender boys”
There are lots of teenage girls, can you tell me of one single transgender male, or for that matter female?
Gang rape? How about a calm and logical approach?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 12:01:06 AM »
Can you point to an instance where a transgender male, after being transferred to a female prison has or have been accused of sexual assault?
The same with teenage girls who are forced to share  changing rooms with  “transgender boys”
There are lots of teenage girls, can you tell me of one single transgender male, or for that matter female?
Gang rape? How about a calm and logical approach?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Mortis

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2020, 12:30:38 AM »
She, is not a transgender woman, according to the courts she (he?) put herself in that position solely to take advantage of women.
That isn’t a transgender person it’s possibly a psychotic person hiding in what they see as a liberal background. A complete failure to understand the situation and more importantly the person as a sHe obviously had an agenda. This can be difficult to find but a transgender male to female would not be a dominant partner.
Information on this could be found by observing the subject.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2020, 07:28:30 AM »
She, is not a transgender woman, according to the courts she (he?) put herself in that position solely to take advantage of women.
That isn’t a transgender person it’s possibly a psychotic person hiding in what they see as a liberal background. A complete failure to understand the situation and more importantly the person as a sHe obviously had an agenda. This can be difficult to find but a transgender male to female would not be a dominant partner.
Information on this could be found by observing the subject.
But that is exactly what the problem is, and what some groups including those Labour leadership candidates have signed up to.  They reckon anyone who identifies as a woman (even those with meat, two veg a beard and a baritone) should be treated as a woman and indeed IS a woman biologically iff that is what they choose.  They want the law changed so that if you were a convicted rapist you could then self identify as a woman and the state would be obligated to house you in a women’s prison.  That is what is so bonkers.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Mortis

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2020, 09:45:52 AM »
This is obviously totally and utterly unacceptable to any right minded (definition?) person.
This is also one reason why I can see the Labour Party disappearing up it’s own rectum quite soon.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 03:54:00 PM »
This is obviously totally and utterly unacceptable to any right minded (definition?) person.
This is also one reason why I can see the Labour Party disappearing up it’s own rectum quite soon.
The only prospective leader (and almost dead cert to win the race) Sir Keir refused to sign up to this nonsense but he also refused to come out and say it was nonsense, which is a bit of a cop out.