Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 17203 times)

Offline Brandy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #990 on: December 01, 2018, 07:41:09 PM »
You do come across as very anti Sandra.

You also come across as most enthusiastic to persuade other people that Luke Mitchell is guilty.

Luke Mitchell is up against the almighty British State (which is corrupt to the core)

People like Sandra who have the ability/determination to bring this case into the public domain can only be respected for having such a strong conscience which she acts upon.

People like yourself are coming across like the Victorian masses at Newgate when they threw vegetables at the condemned hanged people, including the innocent, and including children.

I shall also add this: Luke Mitchell, although a disturbed adolescent is not guilty of murder. The Scottish Police are guilty of corruption.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:45:08 PM by Brandy »

Offline John

« Reply #991 on: December 05, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
You do come across as very anti Sandra.

You also come across as most enthusiastic to persuade other people that Luke Mitchell is guilty.

Luke Mitchell is up against the almighty British State (which is corrupt to the core)

People like Sandra who have the ability/determination to bring this case into the public domain can only be respected for having such a strong conscience which she acts upon.

People like yourself are coming across like the Victorian masses at Newgate when they threw vegetables at the condemned hanged people, including the innocent, and including children.

I shall also add this: Luke Mitchell, although a disturbed adolescent is not guilty of murder. The Scottish Police are guilty of corruption.

I must admit to having some sympathy with at least part of your post Brandy. I have found the CO&PFS and many within the Scottish judiciary to have little honour when it comes to justice. 

Like you, I once fervently believed Luke Mitchell to be innocent of Jodi's murder but when I examined the facts more closely some things just didn't add up. There are simply too many unexplained inconsistencies in Mitchell's versions of events and too many other pieces of evidence for this to be a miscarriage of justice IMO.  That said however, coincidences do occur, people do lie, people can be mistaken or be forgetful. Mitchell was not dealt with fairly after his arrest and though this does not render him innocent, this was a purely circumstantial case which in the end came down to a balance of probabilities.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:59:42 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brandy

« Reply #992 on: December 06, 2018, 08:09:46 PM »
The actual test is not concerned with a balance of probabilities. It's "beyond reasonable doubt" which is also open to interpretation/misinterpretation.

Offline John

« Reply #993 on: December 06, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »
The actual test is not concerned with a balance of probabilities. It's "beyond reasonable doubt" which is also open to interpretation/misinterpretation.

I'm afraid Scottish courts are only interested in vengeance.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brandy

« Reply #994 on: December 08, 2018, 04:33:04 PM »
So are the English courts. They are also corrupted to the core. They operate like a cartel.

What are your top five reasons for believing that Luke Mitchell is guilty ?

Offline Brandy

« Reply #995 on: December 10, 2018, 05:04:47 PM »
Silence, as expected.

It is a sad state of affairs when people like yourself, who proclaim to be an ambassador for miscarriages of justice eagerly attempt to condemn other people by persuading the duller lamps on the street when the brighter lamps on the street can clearly see that they are actually not guilty. The British state are notorious for convicting innocent people. They would be so proud of you. Have you ever considered joining the Conservative Party ?