Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145931 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 12:38:25 PM »
Have a look on Twitter Lace. The webmaste's explanation, speedily deleted, has been screen capped for posterity.

Quick Faithlilly look on Greek twitter Find Ben Needham,    Missing people have declared they have NOT blocked Ben Needham twitter screen cap it for posterity will you?

edited to add -   the post is on the English twitter now too.   They clarify they have not blocked the find Ben Needham twitter tag.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:46:37 PM by Lace »

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2015, 12:49:12 PM »
Quick Faithlilly look on Greek twitter Find Ben Needham,    Missing people have declared they have NOT blocked Ben Needham twitter screen cap it for posterity will you?

edited to add -   the post is on the English twitter now too.   They clarify they have not blocked the find Ben Needham twitter tag.

Shall we wait for OFM to do the same ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 12:49:22 PM »
Quick Faithlilly look on Greek twitter Find Ben Needham,    Missing people have declared they have NOT blocked Ben Needham twitter screen cap it for posterity will you?

I don't know how it works, Lace, not being a tweeter myself;  but it struck me as rather strange that the button on Ben's page on the Missing People website would have allowed me access if I had had a login; I did ask the question in the wee small hours.

I have checked a well known forum who are not renowned for approval of Madeleine (by their deeds shall ye know them) and her family ... and they don't appear to have leapt onto this hysterical bandwagon.

I think one must view all these bubbles with patience until the truth eventually emerges ... just as Kerry Needham who is known to be sympathetic to Madeleine's family may very well not have said exactly the headline grabbing words attributed to her in the red tops.

As  my gran would say ... "It'll all come out in the wash."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:51:58 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
I don't know how it works, Lace, not being a tweeter myself;  but it struck me as rather strange that the button on Ben's page on the Missing People website would have allowed me access if I had had a login; I did ask the question in the wee small hours.

I have checked a well known forum who are not renowned for approval of Madeleine (by their deeds shall ye know them) and her family ... and they don't appear to have leapt onto this hysterical bandwagon.

I think one must view all these bubbles with patience until the truth eventually emerges ... just as Kerry Needham who is known to be sympathetic to Madeleine's family may very well not have said the headline grabbing words attributed to her in the red tops.

As  my gran would say ... "It'll all come out in the wash."

Yes, I agree.

I've read Kerry's book and she does sympathise with the McCann's,   she said she thought it was terrible they were being accused of having something to do with the disappearance of Madeleine.    Kerry doesn't begrudge what the McCann's get,  she said she would have done exactly the same in their shoes,  but is sad that Ben isn't getting the same,   I wish he was.

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 01:17:22 PM »
Have a look on Twitter Lace. The webmaste's explanation, speedily deleted, has been screen capped for posterity.

Not that screencaps can't be faked, of course ....

http://www.labnol.org/internet/fake-screenshots/20242/
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:19:51 PM by ferryman »

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »
But you read it and then come grumbling and accusing people  in here about what is said all the time, instead of having it out with them,  now whose the prize cowardly t wat?

Nitey nite don't let the Twitter t wats bite

 8((()*/
I don't read the McCann hashtag anymore, haven't done so for years, it's populated by the most spiteful, childish, inane and insane tweeters on the net - on both sides of the argument (though the sceptics outnumber the supporters by at least 10 to one).  Twitter tw..s the lot of them.

Offline John

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 05:09:20 PM »
From Official Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook.

This is the last time I will address this issue. Gerry and Kate do not use social media and have asked me to manage the social media accounts for our campaign. If you have questions regarding our social media accounts, please Email me at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. I will not answer questions directly on social media.

In the past couple of weeks, there has been a concerted effort to get people to stop looking for Madeleine. Some argue the search costs too much, others say it's hopeless. We don't believe the search for Madeleine is hopeless and putting up polls asking if the search should stop is not only crass, it's cruel. How can one put a price on the life of a child?

With that being said, I, and I alone, have made the decision to block ANYONE who thwarts the search for Madeleine via social media--whether that be with running commentary on the investigation, posting negative comments about the search/investigation/cost, or saying Madeleine is a lost cause. We believe Madeleine is alive and we have great faith in The Met.

If you cannot be supportive of the search for Madeleine, please unlike/unfollow our social media pages. We want people who are hopeful and actually care about Madeleine being found supporting us. WE NEED YOUR HELP to find her and we don't want negative comments filling our feeds. I hope all can understand how we need to remain positive and hopeful Madeleine will come home. We need you to be positive and hopeful too. Thank you to ALL who care about Madeleine and want her to be found and reunited with her family. We are extremely grateful for your support!

~FM Webmaster


http://m.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign/posts/10153668938044931?fref=nf
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:11:45 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2015, 05:20:03 PM »
From Official Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook.

This is the last time I will address this issue. Gerry and Kate do not use social media and have asked me to manage the social media accounts for our campaign. If you have questions regarding our social media accounts, please Email me at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. I will not answer questions directly on social media.

In the past couple of weeks, there has been a concerted effort to get people to stop looking for Madeleine. Some argue the search costs too much, others say it's hopeless. We don't believe the search for Madeleine is hopeless and putting up polls asking if the search should stop is not only crass, it's cruel. How can one put a price on the life of a child?

With that being said, I, and I alone, have made the decision to block ANYONE who thwarts the search for Madeleine via social media--whether that be with running commentary on the investigation, posting negative comments about the search/investigation/cost, or saying Madeleine is a lost cause. We believe Madeleine is alive and we have great faith in The Met.

If you cannot be supportive of the search for Madeleine, please unlike/unfollow our social media pages. We want people who are hopeful and actually care about Madeleine being found supporting us. WE NEED YOUR HELP to find her and we don't want negative comments filling our feeds. I hope all can understand how we need to remain positive and hopeful Madeleine will come home. We need you to be positive and hopeful too. Thank you to ALL who care about Madeleine and want her to be found and reunited with her family. We are extremely grateful for your support!

~FM Webmaster


http://m.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign/posts/10153668938044931?fref=nf

It is no secret that it is Kate McCann herself who runs the OFM campaign despite her attempts to distance herself from comments on Facebook.  Her claims to be fully supportive of the MET are a massive fail. SY don't believe for a minute that Maddie is still alive otherwise why spend a week and a fortune digging up Praia da Luz looking for remains? 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:24:16 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2015, 05:48:35 PM »
From Official Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook.

This is the last time I will address this issue. Gerry and Kate do not use social media and have asked me to manage the social media accounts for our campaign. If you have questions regarding our social media accounts, please Email me at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. I will not answer questions directly on social media.

In the past couple of weeks, there has been a concerted effort to get people to stop looking for Madeleine. Some argue the search costs too much, others say it's hopeless. We don't believe the search for Madeleine is hopeless and putting up polls asking if the search should stop is not only crass, it's cruel. How can one put a price on the life of a child?

With that being said, I, and I alone, have made the decision to block ANYONE who thwarts the search for Madeleine via social media--whether that be with running commentary on the investigation, posting negative comments about the search/investigation/cost, or saying Madeleine is a lost cause. We believe Madeleine is alive and we have great faith in The Met.

If you cannot be supportive of the search for Madeleine, please unlike/unfollow our social media pages. We want people who are hopeful and actually care about Madeleine being found supporting us. WE NEED YOUR HELP to find her and we don't want negative comments filling our feeds. I hope all can understand how we need to remain positive and hopeful Madeleine will come home. We need you to be positive and hopeful too. Thank you to ALL who care about Madeleine and want her to be found and reunited with her family. We are extremely grateful for your support!

~FM Webmaster


http://m.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign/posts/10153668938044931?fref=nf
Well said FM Webmaster, who most certainly is NOT Kate McCann, but someone who clearly does care about the fate of Madeleine and believes in a positive outcome to the investigation. 

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2015, 05:55:13 PM »
Well said FM Webmaster, who most certainly is NOT Kate McCann, but someone who clearly does care about the fate of Madeleine and believes in a positive outcome to the investigation.

So you believe Madeleine is alive ?

How would you know who or who isn't the FM Webmaster ?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 05:58:58 PM »
So you believe Madeleine is alive ?

How would you know who or who isn't the FM Webmaster ?
There's no point me answering either of those questions Stephen - the first one I've already made my position very clear on, the second is actually none of your business and you wouldn't believe my answer anyway.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »
Well said FM Webmaster, who most certainly is NOT Kate McCann, but someone who clearly does care about the fate of Madeleine and believes in a positive outcome to the investigation.

Nobody said she was the webmaster but the McCanns can access the site any time they want.  Nothing and I mean NOTHING gets posted there without their say so.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »
There's no point me answering either of those questions Stephen - the first one I've already made my position very clear on, the second is actually none of your business and you wouldn't believe my answer anyway.

Unless you are in contact and/or representing the mccanns, you would not know the answer to the second question.

As the first question, I am grounded in reality, not flights of fantasy.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:11:38 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline jassi

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2015, 06:05:10 PM »
Nobody said she was the webmaster but the McCanns can access the site any time they want.  Nothing and I mean NOTHING gets posted there without their say so.

Probably because they know the Wright people  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2015, 06:09:18 PM »
Nobody said she was the webmaster but the McCanns can access the site any time they want.  Nothing and I mean NOTHING gets posted there without their say so.
Are you part of the inner sanctum then?  You speak with great authority.