Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145935 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2015, 06:47:45 PM »
My comments are very much on topic.  The McCanns are blocking every Facebook user who questions them, just like Kate blocked pertinent questions being asked by the Portuguese police back in 2007.
So basically we can all use this thread to catalogue all the questions we have about the McCanns then can we?  OK, lets continue the theme:

What sort of a mother can laugh days after their child goes missing? There are photos of Kate smiling at balloons outside a church in PdL and I think it's a disgrace.  If my child disappeared I would never smile again.  How dare she!!!!!

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2015, 06:54:01 PM »
For me it's not so much what they did but what they failed to do.  Eight years have now passed and how much physical searching have either of them personally undertaken in Portugal in all that time?  To put it frankly Alfie, they disgust me.

am I allowed to say that your posts disgusts me

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2015, 06:55:39 PM »
Let's all express our disgust for each other, the McCanns and life in general - this is the thread for it I think...

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »
Well I suggest you ask a few average people in the street if they know what the mccanns.

I have spoken to a few average people and I have never encountered the hatred and nastiness seen on this and other forums

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2015, 06:58:08 PM »
My comments are very much on topic.  The McCanns are blocking every Facebook user who questions them, just like Kate blocked pertinent questions being asked by the Portuguese police back in 2007.

people who don't support them are blocked ...quite reasonable to me

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2015, 07:01:09 PM »
people who don't support them are blocked ...quite reasonable to me
Yep.  I think you'd find that if you had a single positive thing to say about the McCanns on one of the "sceptic" facebook pages you'd be booted into touch within minutes.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2015, 07:12:43 PM »
I have spoken to a few average people and I have never encountered the hatred and nastiness seen on this and other forums

'hatred and nastiness'

Really ?

Or in reality, you'd rather not people discuss what the mccanns plainly failed to do, and instead like them, play the blame game with other people.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2015, 07:15:47 PM »
'hatred and nastiness'

Really ?

Or in reality, you'd rather not people discuss what the mccanns plainly failed to do, and instead like them, play the blame game with other people.

yes hatred and nastiness...it is here today on this forum.......I have met people who criticise the mccanns for leaving the children...but they have sympathy for them...not the hatred and nastiness I see online

Offline Brietta

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2015, 07:19:56 PM »
people who don't support them are blocked ...quite reasonable to me

If people who were inimical to the aims of the Facebook page set up on behalf of a missing child were posting in an effort to derail the search for her ... it is they who are disgusting most definitely not the Web Master.

We have seen similar behaviour with the organised campaign against the CrimeWatch programme set up to publicise appeals for information when Madeleine McCann's case was reopened.

Quite obviously the last person in the world who is given the benefit of a kind thought by those who participate in the campaigns organised against her ... is Madeleine McCann.

If there was ever the slightest doubt that there are those who wish to see Madeleine McCann's case closed before she is found ... the Web Master's decision to block them from her official Facebook page and the reason given for so doing confirms it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2015, 07:26:35 PM »
yes hatred and nastiness...it is here today on this forum.......I have met people who criticise the mccanns for leaving the children...but they have sympathy for them...not the hatred and nastiness I see online

That is your 'perception'.

Sympathy for people who are the responsible their actions, from which Madeleine suffered the consequences ?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2015, 07:30:46 PM »
That is your 'perception'.

Sympathy for people who are the responsible their actions, from which Madeleine suffered the consequences ?
There are thousands of people expressing sympathy for the McCanns right now on FB - I know this is anathema to you, but nonetheless it is happening.  How do you account for this?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2015, 07:31:15 PM »
That is your 'perception'.

Sympathy for people who are the responsible their actions, from which Madeleine suffered the consequences ?

I see your post has now been moderated from its original nastiness

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »
There are thousands of people expressing sympathy for the McCanns right now on FB - I know this is anathema to you, but nonetheless it is happening.  How do you account for this?

Gullibility ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2015, 07:40:41 PM »
I see your post has now been moderated from its original nastiness

Nobody else did.

Now tell me dave, who are responsible for leaving their children in an unlocked apartment, to go to eat and drink ?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2015, 07:43:12 PM »
Nobody else did.

Now tell me dave, who are responsible for leaving their children in an unlocked apartment, to go to eat and drink ?

refer to my previous answer