Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145932 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #285 on: October 05, 2015, 09:00:54 AM »
I notice you didn't answer my question.

Have you seen these tweets ?

the mcanns and supporters  seema bit  agitated over     the court case in 2  days  dont they i wonder  why @)(++(*

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #286 on: October 05, 2015, 09:06:24 AM »
the mcanns and supporters  seema bit  agitated over     the court case in 2  days  dont they i wonder  why @)(++(*

I can't imagine.


However, their bluster will increase.

Offline John

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #287 on: October 05, 2015, 09:13:06 AM »
I must say, I've got to laugh at how twitter gets blamed for all the McCanns woes while they block critics on Facebook.  The difficulty for them is that they cannot manipulate either giant and people will have their say.  Twitter has more than sufficient safeguards in place to protect any user from abuse.  Our sister site was blocked by @findmadeleine ages ago which says it all really.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:18:18 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #288 on: October 05, 2015, 09:14:38 AM »
I must say, I've got to laugh at how twitter gets blamed for all the McCanns woes while they block critics on Facebook.  The difficulty for them is that they cannot manipulate either giant and people will have their say.  Twitter has more than sufficient safeguards in place to protect any user from abuse.

exactly john hypocrites much??? mcann supporters or the  mcanns will never silence anyone

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #289 on: October 05, 2015, 09:15:33 AM »
I must say, I've got to laugh at how twitter gets blamed for all the McCanns woes while they block critics on Facebook.  The difficulty for them is that they cannot manipulate either giant and people will have their say.  Twitter has more than sufficient safeguards in place to protect any user from abuse.

Precisely.

Let's not forget either, that the mccanns don't use social media. 8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #290 on: October 05, 2015, 09:17:38 AM »
I must say, I've got to laugh at how twitter gets blamed for all the McCanns woes while they block critics on Facebook.  The difficulty for them is that they cannot manipulate either giant and people will have their say.  Twitter has more than sufficient safeguards in place to protect any user from abuse.

is that why Sarah Payne's mom was driven off twittere
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:22:21 AM by davel »

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #291 on: October 05, 2015, 09:18:30 AM »
Precisely.

Let's not forget either, that the mccanns don't use social media. 8**8:/:

yep get others to do their dirty work for them right 8**8:/:

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #292 on: October 05, 2015, 09:45:29 AM »
I must say, I've got to laugh at how twitter gets blamed for all the McCanns woes while they block critics on Facebook.  The difficulty for them is that they cannot manipulate either giant and people will have their say.  Twitter has more than sufficient safeguards in place to protect any user from abuse.  Our sister site was blocked by @findmadeleine ages ago which says it all really.

It's not twitter it's the people who tweet John.

Sara Payne had to leave twitter because of the abuse she got.

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #293 on: October 05, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »
yep get others to do their dirty work for them right 8**8:/:

What dirty work would that be?   Starting a tag called Find Madeleine?

Offline Brietta

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #294 on: October 05, 2015, 01:23:08 PM »
What dirty work would that be?   Starting a tag called Find Madeleine?

I'm at a disadvantage here, Lace, I would rather would rather sit and watch a newly painted wall dry out.

I despair at people who directly attack a missing little girl using the medium set up to publicise her and other missing people. 

Make no mistake about it there is nothing which can excuse attacking something set up for those intentions. 

Yes, distress may well have been caused to the Drs McCann who have done everything humanly possible to keep their daughter's persona in the public conciousness and no doubt their are those who take great delight in that victory.

Perhaps they should stop to think about the main casualty of their malice ... Madeleine McCann ... and the publicity given to other missing people as a result of reading Madeleine's #.

Actions speak so much louder than words ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #295 on: October 05, 2015, 01:28:21 PM »
I'm at a disadvantage here, Lace, I would rather would rather sit and watch a newly painted wall dry out.

I despair at people who directly attack a missing little girl using the medium set up to publicise her and other missing people. 

Make no mistake about it there is nothing which can excuse attacking something set up for those intentions. 

Yes, distress may well have been caused to the Drs McCann who have done everything humanly possible to keep their daughter's persona in the public conciousness and no doubt their are those who take great delight in that victory.

Perhaps they should stop to think about the main casualty of their malice ... Madeleine McCann ... and the publicity given to other missing people as a result of reading Madeleine's #.

Actions speak so much louder than words ...

The Drs mccann are responsible for what they failed to do.

Never forget that.

Offline Brietta

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #296 on: October 05, 2015, 01:50:20 PM »
The Drs mccann are responsible for what they failed to do.

Never forget that.

I have nothing to forget, Stephen.

I was able to enjoy with my eldest daughter her first day at school and the highs and the lows of her life since then and I am eternally grateful for that because my life has certainly been enhanced by her presence.

Why there are people who use Madeleine McCann as a conduit for censuring her parents, the latest petty, contrived assault on the Find Madeleine social media vehicles being a prime example, is way beyond my understanding.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #297 on: October 05, 2015, 01:53:11 PM »
The Drs mccann are responsible for what they failed to do.

Never forget that.

They are not
Maddie is the victim of a criminal act by a stranger

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #298 on: October 05, 2015, 01:55:56 PM »
I presume you include the mccann supporting version of those as well ?
Yes, though they are vastly outnumbered by "sceptics".  Says it all really.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #299 on: October 05, 2015, 01:59:13 PM »
They are not
Maddie is the victim of a criminal act by a stranger

You don't know that.

That is your belief.