Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145840 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #510 on: October 06, 2015, 06:44:31 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about sorry - you're too clever for me.  8(8-))

Oh dear !
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #511 on: October 06, 2015, 06:46:56 PM »
Did I say that?  I am asking where I might view this abuse, so that I can ascertain if it actually came from McCanns supporters of if perhaps Kerry has misunderstood the situation.   Is that OK with you?

Do as you wish.

Clearly some people are very rattled, that some mccann supporters have been exposed for being trolls.

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #512 on: October 06, 2015, 06:48:18 PM »
Why not read my earlier posts.

The answer to that is on one of those and I have said it before on other occasions.

What has been visible very much today since the weekend is DENIAL. It doesn't wash.

One fact which the general public have been aware of now, is that some mccann supporters are trolls as well.

McCann supporters on twitter SUPPORT  the search for Ben,  they put up pictures of him etc.   why would they abuse?

Online Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #513 on: October 06, 2015, 06:50:15 PM »
Do as you wish.

Clearly some people are very rattled, that some mccann supporters have been exposed for being trolls.

Which McCann Supporters?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #514 on: October 06, 2015, 06:50:52 PM »
Do as you wish.

Clearly some people are very rattled, that some mccann supporters have been exposed for being trolls.
That's the problem though - they haven't actually been exposed.  We have no idea what sort of abuse it was, where it was posted or who actually posted it.  I think there's a strong possibility that Kerry is mistaken or has misjudged the situation.  I'm not remotely rattled btw, just bemused by an accusation which, until I see evidence with my own eyes,  I will continue to believe to be unfair and unfounded. 

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #515 on: October 06, 2015, 06:51:15 PM »
McCann supporters on twitter SUPPORT  the search for Ben,  they put up pictures of him etc.   why would they abuse?

Do you really imagine it is only some mccann supporters who support the Needhams ?

What about other people ???

You can support the Needhams and not support the mccanns. Hasn't that thought occurred to you ?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #516 on: October 06, 2015, 06:52:21 PM »
Oh dear !
Yeah, I wouldn't bother with me if I were you - too thick, best ignored. 8((()*/

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #517 on: October 06, 2015, 06:56:18 PM »
The one positive thing generated by this idiotic spat is that both families have received loads more publicity for their missing children - and you know what they say about publicity...

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #518 on: October 06, 2015, 07:00:07 PM »
I am absolutely certain that if twitter had been used by McCann supporters to abuse Kerry, then McCann sceptics would currently be re-tweeting it for all they're worth today - but as there is no sign of this happening,  I can say with some confidence that Kerry was not abused by McCann supporters on twitter.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #519 on: October 06, 2015, 07:00:48 PM »
The one positive thing generated by this idiotic spat is that both families have received loads more publicity for their missing children - and you know what they say about publicity...

Likewise, members of the public are now aware of the existence of mccann supporting trolls.

The irony being , the sites where they post are easy to find.

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #520 on: October 06, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »
Do you really imagine it is only some mccann supporters who support the Needhams ?

What about other people ???

You can support the Needhams and not support the mccanns. Hasn't that thought occurred to you ?

The supporters on TWITTER support Ben Stephen,  I have never seen them abuse the Find Ben Needham tag.

It could be that some pro McCann supporters have got caught on the same tag as the anti ones who are abusing the McCann supporters and Kerry thinks they are abusing her.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #521 on: October 06, 2015, 07:02:04 PM »
I am absolutely certain that if twitter had been used by McCann supporters to abuse Kerry, then McCann sceptics would currently be re-tweeting it for all they're worth today - but as there is no sign of this happening,  I can say with some confidence that Kerry was not abused by McCann supporters on twitter.

Rubbish.

Not if it has already been removed.

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2015, 07:02:58 PM »
I am absolutely certain that if twitter had been used by McCann supporters to abuse Kerry, then McCann sceptics would currently be re-tweeting it for all they're worth today - but as there is no sign of this happening,  I can say with some confidence that Kerry was not abused by McCann supporters on twitter.

Yes that is very true Alfred you are right there  8((()*/


Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #523 on: October 06, 2015, 07:03:23 PM »
Likewise, members of the public are now aware of the existence of mccann supporting trolls.

The irony being , the sites where they post are easy to find.
then the abuse of Kerry should be easy to find too - so where is it? 

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #524 on: October 06, 2015, 07:05:13 PM »
Rubbish.

Not if it has already been removed.
If there had been any from McCann supporters it would have been screenshot and used as ammunition against them straight away.  Get real Stephen, are you unaware of how this online war is being conducted?