Can you provide evidence that it isn't a possibility ?
I don't disagree that there are many, many members of the public, mostly mothers and mostly those who know nothing about the case, who feel great sympathy for the McCanns. The number who have a specific interest in the case and still support the McCanns are few as you can see by browsing their Facebook or forum groups.
Re: the sentence in bold, now don't be naughty - you know full well I can't. We know that anything's possible, but as it's YOU making the accusation, it's up to you to provide the evidence that it's happening. Over to you.
Are you of the opinion that only ignorant mothers support the McCanns, and that if only you could 'educate' them then they'd all be leaving the OFM in droves? That's the impression I'm getting from your post above.
Does the support of ignorant mothers count for nothing in your view? The fact that there aren't thousands of McCann supporters all congregated in one place trying to solve the case or campaigning on their behalf suggests that most McCann support comes from normal people with their own lives to be getting on with. And yes, I know what you're going to say....I'm not normal and I haven't got a life.
