Author Topic: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?  (Read 335003 times)

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 09:32:22 PM »
There was a young girl called Joana who went missing. Is anyone still looking for her?

She has been declared murdered.

So who exactly would be looking for her ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 09:40:19 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline jassi

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2015, 09:32:26 PM »
why

Because its such an appalling injustice, apparently.  Talk is cheap, of course, action not so cheap.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online misty

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2015, 09:35:29 PM »
She has been declared murderers.

So who exactly would be looking for her ?

There was no forensic evidence to prove that a murder took place. The pair were more innocent than Barry George.

Offline jassi

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2015, 09:38:07 PM »
Not in the eyes of the Portuguese judiciary.  But you know better than them, of course.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2015, 09:38:30 PM »
Because its such an appalling injustice, apparently.  Talk is cheap, of course, action not so cheap.

I think your idea is ridiculous....trying to show that our thoughts are not sincere because we don't take action ourselves is ridiculous... i feel there is a lot of injustice in the Middle  East...as do a lot of people...are they doing anything about it....no

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2015, 09:39:53 PM »
There was no forensic evidence to prove that a murder took place. The pair were more innocent than Barry George.

Look over the case again.

They remain murderers.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2015, 09:40:25 PM »
Not in the eyes of the Portuguese judiciary.  But you know better than them, of course.

are you saying the conviction is 100% safe and judges never get things wrong...rather naieve

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2015, 09:41:51 PM »
There was no forensic evidence to prove that a murder took place. The pair were more innocent than Barry George.

None the less they were convicted of murder by their country's legal system.
There's at least one case of murder in this country where there was no forensic evidence to prove the murder took place but someone was found guilty of murder at The Old Bailey.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2015, 09:42:09 PM »
Look over the case again.

They remain murderers.

there is no evidence ...forensic or otherwise to show Joanna is dead

Offline jassi

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2015, 09:42:12 PM »
are you saying the conviction is 100% safe and judges never get things wrong...rather naieve

Why should I bother?  I'm not subject to Portuguese law.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »
There was no forensic evidence to prove that a murder took place. The pair were more innocent than Barry George.

Barry George is an interesting case in point.

A piece of firearms material found in his coat pocket might have been planted.

There was no evidence that it had been.

But it might have been.

Hmmmm!

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2015, 09:42:52 PM »
Why should I bother?  I'm not subject to Portuguese law.

and why should I bother to organise an appeal

Offline jassi

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2015, 09:44:20 PM »
and why should I bother to organise an appeal

You seem concerned about the case, so I thought you might want to put your money where your mouth is.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2015, 09:46:04 PM »
None the less they were convicted of murder by their country's legal system.
There's at least one case of murder in this country where there was no forensic evidence to prove the murder took place but someone was found guilty of murder at The Old Bailey.

simple question for you...is  a conviction absolute proof of guilt...answer...no.

in this case there seems to ab a good case for a miscarriage...she might be guilty...she may not...we don't really know...

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why is there so much support for Leonor Cipriano from McCann supporters?
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2015, 09:47:09 PM »
You seem concerned about the case, so I thought you might want to put your money where your mouth is.

what a strange post...I'm busy enough looking after my own family