Thank you Carana, either or both are always helpful.
I am at a bit of a loss on why we must post only on a Cipriano thread which is difficult to find. Two posts have been posted there today but there is no indication of that in the current discussion threads.
I think if it is acceptable to start off a new thread such as this comparing Cipriano and McCann ... it is unfair to disallow discussion and debate using the little evidence available to us regarding Cipriano.
We have numerous threads on the dogs which are now becoming a little 'threadbare' ... but some items have been informative and instructive despite there being much sameness and the inevitable repetition.
The same has happened (dissemination of information) on this thread with Carana's excellent research turning up things I had never seen before for example ...
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6930.msg299586#msg299586I think it is informative posts such as this which are the mainstay of the forum.