To say that Kate McCann would have let her twins die is a dreadful thing to say.
your words sweetie ..not mine
as for them being drs...............................they were both in a deep sleep...if they had have been given something ...there could have been a delayed reaction....
again as for them being drs.....they should have known better ;;;shouldn't they ....like don't leave your children unattended.....
they are responsible for what happened ....or could have ....or even did....the drs mcc
You suggested the McCann's ignored the fact that the twins could have been drugged worse scenario is that they would die.
Kate says she asked for the twins to be tested on the night of the 3rd of May, nothing happened.
Kate in the mean time was keeping a close eye on them.
They did move the twins into their friends apartment, picking them up, I have read that if a person moves on their own accord when being picked up or shaken then it is a deep sleep and that they are not unconscious.
They were both Drs. I am sure they would have known what they were doing, and not want anything to happen to their twins.
As for the leaving them well much as been said I am not going to go over it again.
Last part of your post I can't quite understand sorry.