You dont know what Grime showed Harper, neither do you know the video was in the "public domain" early 2008, showing a policeman ones work doesnt constitute being in the public domain.... neither do you know if there was a "mystery man" filming in PDL as well ....could have been two police officers with cameras...makes sense to have a back up in case something went wrong....videoing from a different angle...who knows......so much speculation and no evidence whatsoever Levy was there
Where did I say "Levy was there"?
I don't think you are quite grasping this judicial secrecy thingy.
We are talking evidence in an active case being bandied about by a contractor to an officer in a foreign police force ... think about the implication of that for a minute.
I neither care who filmed the official version ... nor do I give two hoots about Levy apart from the career he managed to carve out for himself by exploiting the case of a missing child.
Or if what his opinion was on the PJ neglecting to have the twins tested immediately, because if he had one it would surely be the wrong one.
I can't be bothered ploughing through Operation Haven yet again for the actual report. You can if you feel like it. In the interim I do hope the Mail won't upset your sensibilities and if my **Snip gives you the vapours ... so be it.
**Snip
As the emails to Coupland demonstrate, at first Harper displayed a healthy scepticism. So what made him change his mind? According to a senior detective who worked on Harper's team, one factor was sniffer dog Eddie's handler, Martin Grime.
'Grime made a presentation, showing him [Harper] a video of the dog finding the "scent of death" in Kate and Gerry McCann's car,' the detective said.
'They were still formal suspects and the case had got worldwide publicity. It seemed to get Lenny very excited. I think Grime kind of bewitched him.'
Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217863/Bungled-Jersey-child-abuse-probe-branded-20million-shambles.html#ixzz3xLh6yyVl So I am afraid you have it wrong.
I know exactly what was shown to Lenny Harper, because I read Operation Haven.