Read Gerry's statement 10th of May, he said he went outside to see if he could raise the shutters and he could.
I've read all their statements so I know what they said. They can say anything if nobody else saw them and that applies to anyone.
Err David went inside with them but didn't say anything about Gerry going outside and raising shutters.
"I was made aware of but err as I say I couldn't tell you exactly
how far down the blind was or how much the window was open."
00:40:22 1485 "Did Kate say anything about the window and the shutter''
Reply "Err I'm sure she did but what she exactly said and you know because we were, you know, the first thing you're trying to do is work out how it could be opened you know, what was, you know, err and you know the discussion whether it be open from the inside or the outside
but what she said I can't remember. But also on the back of subsequent discussions that we had about what may have happened, it's difficult to say without, or you know things merge into one.'