Could be they had to wait for the right weather, I don't know if they would have had to have Parental Consent, could be they signed something at the start of the week to say they would allow their children to go on activities, they had trained people on the event.
Were the rest of the parents at the boat trip? I can't imagine them wanting all the parents to turn up in my opinion, the children would get distracted.
Catriona Baker statement 6th May. I wonder how many times a 'few' are? More than one, more than two, which would be a couple of times. Three or more times then? Never even mentioned by the parents, however.
Questioned, she responds that since she has been working with the little girl, it has seemed to her that the parents were attentive to their daughter given that they asked what Madeleine had done in the creche and
that they even accompanied Madeleine a few times in certain outside activities.