Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 128311 times)

Offline sadie

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #8745 on: October 20, 2020, 12:11:38 AM »
If he possessed an UNKNOWN photo that he shouldn't have then make no mistake he would have been questioned. They've been trying to find her for 13 years so with that evidence they would have been all over him.

And perhaps Anthro is right.   The photo of Madeleine, if taken, may have shown up in his cache of photos found more recently.

But if there are no pictures of him assaulting Madeleine, could it have been planted?   Had he stolen Madeleine for the reasons some believe here, he would have surely taken horrible pictures of her for his self gratification.
Seems there were no such photos, because surely if there were, The German Police would have sufficient evidence to prosecute him.

I have a strong feeling that the massive trafficking group that I see behind this abduction, have CB as their fall guy.  Once someone (?CB) is convicted, they will be off the hook and the search for Madeleine will stop.   They will be safe to carry on with their evil work free from threatened jail and some mighty powerful names will never be exposed.. 

The mega bucks will keep rolling in.

AIMO

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8746 on: October 20, 2020, 08:26:19 AM »
And perhaps Anthro is right.   The photo of Madeleine, if taken, may have shown up in his cache of photos found more recently.

But if there are no pictures of him assaulting Madeleine, could it have been planted?   Had he stolen Madeleine for the reasons some believe here, he would have surely taken horrible pictures of her for his self gratification.
Seems there were no such photos, because surely if there were, The German Police would have sufficient evidence to prosecute him.

I have a strong feeling that the massive trafficking group that I see behind this abduction, have CB as their fall guy.  Once someone (?CB) is convicted, they will be off the hook and the search for Madeleine will stop.   They will be safe to carry on with their evil work free from threatened jail and some mighty powerful names will never be exposed.. 

The mega bucks will keep rolling in.

AIMO

Wolter’s said Brückner worked alone.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #8747 on: October 20, 2020, 09:47:38 AM »
Another amazing paradox.  "I don't believe HCW is right about CB, but he said CB worked alone so he couldn't have had an accomplice in the crime he didn't commit".
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Online Anthro

« Reply #8750 on: October 20, 2020, 10:32:44 PM »
This is in the PJ files, mentioning Russians with a yacht named ‘Snark’ with a Spanish connection. Cascais is close to Lisbon and Marbella is at the Costa da Sol, Spain.

'Snark': GB flag; no port of registry or registration number; constructed 2007;
RU owner\skipper (44) with RU (30) and UA (Ukraine) (70) crewmen.
Arrived in Lagos from Cascais on 4 May and sailed on to Marbella on 5 May.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8751 on: October 21, 2020, 01:17:08 PM »
This is in the PJ files, mentioning Russians with a yacht named ‘Snark’ with a Spanish connection. Cascais is close to Lisbon and Marbella is at the Costa da Sol, Spain.

'Snark': GB flag; no port of registry or registration number; constructed 2007;
RU owner\skipper (44) with RU (30) and UA (Ukraine) (70) crewmen.
Arrived in Lagos from Cascais on 4 May and sailed on to Marbella on 5 May.

RUSSIAN CONNECTION Madeleine McCann cops hunting Christian B’s shadowy Russian pals who may have helped him snatch toddler
EXCLUSIVE
Henry Holloway
20 Oct 2020, 16:40Updated: 20 Oct 2020, 16:45
MADELEINE McCann detectives are hunting Christian B's Russian pals who may be linked to the snatching of the girl.

German police have confirmed they are searching for associates of Christian B who he was speaking to around the time the tot is believed to have been abducted.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters - who is leading the probe - confirmed the development to The Sun Online as they continue to treat Madeleine's disappearance as a murder probe.

He told The Sun Online: "We know that Christian B had contacts with Russian-speaking people in the spring of 2007.

"Because we want to interview all people who had any kind of contact with Christian B at the time, we are also interested in these men."

Mr Wolters declined to reveal any further details about the men.

It is understood the Russians are two brothers with links to Spain, and it is reported Christian B's ex-girlfriend, a babysitter, often talked about working for Russians.

Portuguese TV channel RTP reported she worked for Russian clients who were involved in the sale of yachts.

He also declined to confirm whether the men are being treated as suspects or witnesses as its thought they could be linked to the struggling case.

Revelations about the two Russians come after Christian B's friend Manfred Seyferth revealed he was quizzed about the Russians.

Seyferth, 64, former a thief who claims he worked with the paedophile, told Portuguese television show Sexta as 9 he was grilled about the Russians last December.

He said: "Police visited me in 2019 and asked about a murder and asked about two Russians in Spain and if I knew them.

"They picked me up in Frankfurt and said it was a homicide case and then asked if I knew two Russians in Spain, two Russian brothers.

"I told them I don't know any Russians in Spain."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12915322/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-russian-brothers/

The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8752 on: October 21, 2020, 01:30:51 PM »
RUSSIAN CONNECTION Madeleine McCann cops hunting Christian B’s shadowy Russian pals who may have helped him snatch toddler
EXCLUSIVE
Henry Holloway
20 Oct 2020, 16:40Updated: 20 Oct 2020, 16:45
MADELEINE McCann detectives are hunting Christian B's Russian pals who may be linked to the snatching of the girl.

German police have confirmed they are searching for associates of Christian B who he was speaking to around the time the tot is believed to have been abducted.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters - who is leading the probe - confirmed the development to The Sun Online as they continue to treat Madeleine's disappearance as a murder probe.

He told The Sun Online: "We know that Christian B had contacts with Russian-speaking people in the spring of 2007.

"Because we want to interview all people who had any kind of contact with Christian B at the time, we are also interested in these men."

Mr Wolters declined to reveal any further details about the men.

It is understood the Russians are two brothers with links to Spain, and it is reported Christian B's ex-girlfriend, a babysitter, often talked about working for Russians.

Portuguese TV channel RTP reported she worked for Russian clients who were involved in the sale of yachts.

He also declined to confirm whether the men are being treated as suspects or witnesses as its thought they could be linked to the struggling case.

Revelations about the two Russians come after Christian B's friend Manfred Seyferth revealed he was quizzed about the Russians.

Seyferth, 64, former a thief who claims he worked with the paedophile, told Portuguese television show Sexta as 9 he was grilled about the Russians last December.

He said: "Police visited me in 2019 and asked about a murder and asked about two Russians in Spain and if I knew them.

"They picked me up in Frankfurt and said it was a homicide case and then asked if I knew two Russians in Spain, two Russian brothers.

"I told them I don't know any Russians in Spain."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12915322/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-russian-brothers/

What an absolute joke.

Offline jassi

« Reply #8753 on: October 21, 2020, 01:35:52 PM »
It has always struck me that if Russian gangsters were in any way involved, then it would be big business for them and  Madeleine would not be a 'one off'
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8754 on: October 21, 2020, 02:06:25 PM »

No Abductor in their right mind would be abducting anyone from The Algarve  and probably never again.

Offline jassi

« Reply #8755 on: October 21, 2020, 02:13:17 PM »
Surely if the Portuguese police are as useless as has been claimed, then it should be a doddle
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.