Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 15017 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB
« Reply #1710 on: October 21, 2020, 10:18:58 PM »
Oh dearie me ... none so blind etc etc

You don't have to answer if you don't want to ... what sort of grades in English did you achieve in education ... I'm curious because I've not really met anyone who evidences such an inability in English comprehension before.
Nooo, she’s a skilled propagandist.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1711 on: October 21, 2020, 10:25:13 PM »

You don't have to answer if you don't want to ... what sort of grades in English did you achieve in education ... I'm curious because I've not really met anyone who evidences such an inability in English comprehension before.

Isn’t that an ad hom Brietta ? Aren’t those against the rules ?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 11:13:47 PM by Brietta »

Offline Davel

« Reply #1712 on: October 21, 2020, 10:27:26 PM »
Thank you for the text.

‘The couple had said they were prepared to take a test to prove they had nothing to do with the child going missing.  But spokesman Clarence Mitchell said evidence from any test would not be admissible in a Portuguese court.  "Kate and Gerry McCann have absolutely nothing to hide," Mr Mitchell said.’

Then

‘ McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "Of course they are not going to take the test. It's inadmissible in Portugal and there are doubts about the accuracy.  "Gerry and Kate don't need to do one as they are telling the truth.’

So they agreed to a test then demurred....just as I posted.
I think that post proves beyond all doubt that sceptic logic does not hold up to scrutiny
It must upset posters that it now looks as though I was right all along

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1713 on: October 21, 2020, 10:36:31 PM »
I think that post proves beyond all doubt that sceptic logic does not hold up to scrutiny
It definitely proves they find it easy to dismiss certain facts to suit their agenda.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1714 on: October 21, 2020, 10:45:39 PM »

You do realise that the quotes in Brietta’s post are from media reports, albeit selectively quoted to give a rather dishonest angle to the material that they are reporting, but media reports nonetheless.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1715 on: October 21, 2020, 11:04:31 PM »

I think she was reading "the fine print" "between the lines"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1716 on: October 21, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
Sometimes I have to take a step back and remind myself that it’s 2020 not 2007, and a burglar/rapist/paedophile is the chief suspect not the McCanns.  The way some people carry on, it’s like time stood still for them 13 years ago.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1717 on: October 21, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »
Isn’t that an ad hom Brietta ? Aren’t those against the rules ?

All moderation queries should be posted here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0 please transfer your comment.  Thank you
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1718 on: October 21, 2020, 11:37:23 PM »
Sometimes I have to take a step back and remind myself that it’s 2020 not 2007, and a burglar/rapist/paedophile is the chief suspect not the McCanns.  The way some people carry on, it’s like time stood still for them 13 years ago.

I think time has indeed stood still for some people.  If not, why keep repeating exactly the same redundent arguments in vogue back then whatever changes are taking place in the real world where everyone else has moved on.

The existence of burglars has been studiously ignored.
The existence of a man entering holiday properties and assaulting little girls has been denied.

Policia Judiciaria alleged prime suspect 2013 Euclides Monterio was derided.
Scotland Yard activity in 2014 was derided.
Now that we can see with the emergence of Brueckner exactly where those police investigations were heading ~ that too is being derided.

I find it interesting but also incredibly sad.

The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1719 on: October 21, 2020, 11:43:27 PM »
I think time has indeed stood still for some people.  If not, why keep repeating exactly the same redundent arguments in vogue back then whatever changes are taking place in the real world where everyone else has moved on.

The existence of burglars has been studiously ignored.
The existence of a man entering holiday properties and assaulting little girls has been denied.

Policia Judiciaria alleged prime suspect 2013 Euclides Monterio was derided.
Scotland Yard activity in 2014 was derided.
Now that we can see with the emergence of Brueckner exactly where those police investigations were heading ~ that too is being derided.

I find it interesting but also incredibly sad.

Yet Wolter says that the Portuguese police still have the parents in their sights...and lest we forget, they have primacy in this case..not the UK or indeed Germany.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

If the Portuguese still have the McCanns in their sights, it seems they are quite content to gaze upon their beauty from afar forevermore without lifting a finger to bring them to justice.  Lazy articles!