Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464160 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #4740 on: January 04, 2019, 06:34:35 PM »
you posted...

Colin Sutton was very clear about it in that in the last six years, every MSM organisation except Sky News refused to allow him to reveal the fact that he had been warned off the Madeleine McCann case...

he said.....he was told....thats not an avenue we wish to explore.....not that they refused to allow him to reveal the fact....I knew you had it wrong

You can mince his words all you like but they all refused, only Sky News agreed.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4741 on: January 04, 2019, 06:35:41 PM »
You can mince his words all you like but they all refused, only Sky News agreed.

I havent minced his words...you have....Ive given his precise words
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:39:06 PM by Davel »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4742 on: January 04, 2019, 10:23:20 PM »
I havent minced his words...you have....Ive given his precise words

You appear to have some trouble understanding him then.   *%87
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4743 on: January 04, 2019, 10:46:42 PM »
I prefer to hear opinions from directly from those who gave them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1041444656368762880

Colin Sutton
Colin Sutton
@colinsutton
This doesn’t represent my view at all - & is nothing like the short phone call I had with the journalist.  Something I shall not be doing again.

For clarity, as I told him, I believe that unless Grange is looking at lines of enquiry which it has so far ignored it should end

I agree Faith!  too many people are happy to mis quote just for headlines and to fit their own agenda.  Sonia isn't my go to person for info but she does have some interesting points.

IF we are going along the 'kidknapping- stole to order scenario, then we have to go back and look at how and when this was  carried out, was it with or without parental consent?

And this is not what we have ben hearing from OG... they are looking at woke and wandered...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4744 on: January 05, 2019, 12:00:45 AM »

I agree Faith!  too many people are happy to mis quote just for headlines and to fit their own agenda.  Sonia isn't my go to person for info but she does have some interesting points.

IF we are going along the 'kidknapping- stole to order scenario, then we have to go back and look at how and when this was  carried out, was it with or without parental consent?

And this is not what we have ben hearing from OG... they are looking at woke and wandered...
Could it have been part of the reason to wake and then wander?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4745 on: January 06, 2019, 05:16:18 PM »
Just to remind people that this 'Manhunt' program starts tonight on ITV.
Have just set my recorder for the 3 nights, though not sure if I'll get around to actually watching any of it.

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4746 on: January 06, 2019, 05:18:29 PM »
Just to remind people that this 'Manhunt' program starts tonight on ITV.
Have just set my recorder for the 3 nights, though not sure if I'll get around to actually watching any of it.
I’ll be watching Les Miserables but thanks for thr reminder.  Will have to go on catch up.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4747 on: January 06, 2019, 05:51:11 PM »
You appear to have some trouble understanding him then.   *%87

I understand him perfectly well

« Reply #4748 on: January 06, 2019, 09:00:31 PM »
Could it have been part of the reason to wake and then wander?

I don't know Rob. I haven't put forward a theory. I wasn't there- I don't know or claim to know what happened. I just read and listen and observe from many outlets regarding this case. And I dismiss the more outlandish theories based on my research.

I do not believe the parents version of what happened, analysing their stories and timelines suggests all sorts IMO. What it is  - I do not know. I can guess, and put forward a theory about that, but that would attract uncalled for criticism.  ^*&&
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:53:38 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4749 on: January 06, 2019, 10:11:05 PM »
I don't know Rob. I haven't put forward a theory. I wasn't there- I don't know or claim to know what happened. I just read and listen and observe from many outlets regarding this case. And I dismiss the more outlandish theories based on my research.

I do not believe the parents version of what happened, analysing their stories and timelines suggests all sorts IMO. What it is  - I do not know. I can guess, and put forward a theory about that, but that would attract uncalled for criticism.  ^*&&
But you are clever enough to pick up a bit about what is going on. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:54:44 AM by Angelo222 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #4750 on: January 06, 2019, 10:19:52 PM »
But you are clever enough to pick up a bit about what is going on.

I do not believe the parents version of account because it makes no sense whatsoever!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:56:28 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4751 on: January 07, 2019, 11:17:05 AM »

For those interested in solving cases pre-CCTV and pre-DNA advances, BBC2 is showing a documentary tonight at 11.15 called "The Babes in the Wood Murders: The Prosecutors"
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4752 on: January 07, 2019, 12:14:34 PM »
For those interested in solving cases pre-CCTV and pre-DNA advances, BBC2 is showing a documentary tonight at 11.15 called "The Babes in the Wood Murders: The Prosecutors"

The case was solved due to advances in DNA techniques not pre-DNA advances.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #4753 on: January 07, 2019, 02:22:06 PM »
Such was the distrust of the police recognised by Jenny Murat who set up her information stall to combat it.

Is that why we have crimestoppers and crimewatch and annonymous reporting of crime?

This was a holiday resort, she may have felt she was helping and supporting the family by offering extra pair of hands. And as there was rumours of suspected burglars, she may have wanted to be a go between for anyone who was perhaps commiting a crime and may have saw something that night. Which does make sense actually.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #4754 on: January 07, 2019, 04:43:59 PM »

Is that why we have crimestoppers and crimewatch and annonymous reporting of crime?

This was a holiday resort, she may have felt she was helping and supporting the family by offering extra pair of hands. And as there was rumours of suspected burglars, she may have wanted to be a go between for anyone who was perhaps commiting a crime and may have saw something that night. Which does make sense actually.

Or perhaps she was interested in the case as we all are.   
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!