Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465012 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7605 on: February 14, 2020, 05:00:29 PM »

CMOMM have always thought they had Millions of Guests viewing when it was me going back again and again because I could hardly believe what I read the first time.

Offline Lace

« Reply #7606 on: February 14, 2020, 05:06:24 PM »
It's not possible any more. Otherwise my Funny Cats 5 video would have got more than the $3.26 for the 26,000 views I spent a week creating back in 2014.

I like funny cat video's.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7607 on: February 14, 2020, 06:02:47 PM »
The lack of meaningful debate is quite amusing at times. The case of Richard D Hall demonstrates this lack very well.

It seems his theories can be dismissed because he is a 'crank', a 'conspiracy theorist', a 'fruitcake' and a 'charlatan'.
Another reason is his boring voice.
Not to mention he's only doing what he does to make money!!!

Why not discuss his actual theories, I wonder? In my opinion that would be a debate while all I can see is attempts at character assassination.

There are conspiracy theorists among the McCann supporters, there are people with voices that not everyone finds musical and most of those who have commentated have been paid for doing so.
Lets discuss his theory then.  What is it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #7608 on: February 14, 2020, 06:04:01 PM »
I would be tempted to Delete this rubbish if it wasn't so ridiculously flawed.

Please delete it Eleanor

Because there are people out there who will believe it.  Not everyon has your IQ.

Offline barrier

« Reply #7609 on: February 14, 2020, 06:04:55 PM »
Please delete it Eleanor

Because there are people out there who will believe it.  Not everyon has your IQ.

Do you imagine there are people who read here are not aware of everything else?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7610 on: February 14, 2020, 06:07:48 PM »
No. Youtubers rip videos and appropriate them......all the time.
Besides, Youtube installed an algorithm years ago. They don't count a view until 30 seconds. They verify a 'view' because they're monetised - it's in their interests to reduce phantoms - people were writing code and annihilating their own videos with hits remotely generated.
And each return view also needs 30 seconds to count.

So we know with some certainty that at least 17 million 30 second views gross views on this account alone, verified.
Substantial reach. Not that it matters. Hall - website and youtube channel - many million potential views - left alone. Bennett - crazy old man on a bike, posting crazy shit on a niche forum, posting a few letters and generally haranguing a small number of nobody - privately prosecuted.
Bennett brought his hate to their manor, of course they’re going to take action.  Hall is just some idiot on the internet that no one with more than two braincells is going to take remotely seriously.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:05:54 AM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7611 on: February 14, 2020, 06:23:21 PM »
No. Youtubers rip videos and appropriate them......all the time.
Besides, Youtube installed an algorithm years ago. They don't count a view until 30 seconds. They verify a 'view' because they're monetised - it's in their interests to reduce phantoms - people were writing code and annihilating their own videos with hits remotely generated.
And each return view also needs 30 seconds to count.

So we know with some certainty that at least 17 million 30 second views gross views on this account alone, verified.
Substantial reach. Not that it matters. Hall - website and youtube channel - many million potential views - left alone. Bennett - crazy old man on a bike, posting crazy shit on a niche forum, posting a few letters and generally haranguing a small number of nobody - privately prosecuted.

as you say...none of it matters

Offline Carana

« Reply #7612 on: February 14, 2020, 07:31:12 PM »
Been busy. Anything new?

Happy New Year everyone!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7613 on: February 14, 2020, 07:36:35 PM »
Been busy. Anything new?

Happy New Year everyone!

Well there's still no abduction evidence.

Try coming back in 2021, SY might have found some by then.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7614 on: February 14, 2020, 07:41:24 PM »

We’re very fortunate that SY have chose you to keep us abreast of their investigations.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:55:39 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7615 on: February 14, 2020, 07:45:05 PM »

plenty of evidence to support abduction

Offline jassi

« Reply #7616 on: February 14, 2020, 07:45:38 PM »
We’re very fortunate that SY have chose you to keep us abreast of their investigations.

Indeed we are .Where would we be without Spamy?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:55:14 AM by Angelo222 »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7617 on: February 14, 2020, 07:47:45 PM »

Yeah loads, that's why SY have solved the ca.....oh, no wait, that's right...
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7618 on: February 15, 2020, 10:07:07 AM »

Yes...from the street outside.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7619 on: February 15, 2020, 10:40:32 AM »
Please delete it Eleanor

Ther are people out there who don't believe Maddie was abducted - who have come to it by there own intelligence

Bit silly to delete it - there is a thread on here with 103 pages.

Re: Richard Hall's film 'When Madeleine Died?'

The point was as you say delete it people will believe it - why didn't the mcns who it is more damaging to than you or me.

Afterall it bears all the hallmarks [and more] for the reason they have gone relentlessly after GA.