Author Topic: The Sun claims Madeleine McCann was kidnapped during a botched burglary.  (Read 297479 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline pegasus

@Heri - the direction the child goes in your theory seems to be exactly opposite to the direction the child runs in the "monster" game which is documented in the files.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:55:47 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline pegasus

lol Peg... in the dark >woke up from a sleep> within 10 seconds she wakes realises it burglars and runs to another room hides in a cupboard...  lol oh stop it already.
It might be longer but 10 seconds is possible Missy

Offline Miss Taken Identity

It might be longer but 10 seconds is possible Missy

Okay, let's try this out.

child wakes from a  sleep with a 'noise' 
meanwhile burglar enters room without making a noise...
Child sees burglar who is in the room within seconds runs to cupboard....

 Ok lets stop there lol.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Hi Heri, I have followed your argumnets and think you are on the right track. Does this mean on the present evidence you do not suspect the parents?

I began considering all theories in parallel. Soon I discarded "Wandering off" and "McCanns did it". So, "Abduction by stranger" remains. But "Planned abduction" or "Burglary that went wrong"? I consider the second the most plausible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:58:57 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline Mr Gray

I began considering all theories in parallel. Soon I discarded "Wandering off" and "McCanns did it". So, "Abduction by stranger" remains. But "Planned abduction" or "Burgalry that went wrong"? I consider the second the most plausible.

You have left me lost for words for once...keep up the good work

Offline pegasus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzEIRvxK3aE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIDHrYKJ2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kVkKBYMu3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAQ9T2Lpq48
Try the same 4 experiments, but have the man approach the child by opening their bedroom window and shutter from outside, in the dark, while the parents are absent, two hours or more after the child went to bed, and absolutely definitely the child would run away into another room completely terrified Heri.
BTW I'm now fairly confident which room the child would initially run into.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Try the same 4 experiments, but have the man approach the child by opening their bedroom window and shutter from outside, in the dark, while the parents are absent, two hours or more after the child went to bed, and absolutely definitely the child would run away into another room completely terrified Heri.
BTW I'm now fairly confident which room the child would initially run into.

We will know which was Madeleine reaction when and if the offender is caught.

Offline Mr Gray

Try the same 4 experiments, but have the man approach the child by opening their bedroom window and shutter from outside, in the dark, while the parents are absent, two hours or more after the child went to bed, and absolutely definitely the child would run away into another room completely terrified Heri.
BTW I'm now fairly confident which room the child would initially run into.

Going by the twins Maddie would not even have woken

Offline pegasus

I began considering all theories in parallel. Soon I discarded "Wandering off" and "McCanns did it". So, "Abduction by stranger" remains. But "Planned abduction" or "Burglary that went wrong"? I consider the second the most plausible.
Heri your hypothesis is - the child walks towards the window.
My hypothesis is - the child runs away from the window.
I think we agree the bedroom door was in the almost closed position at about 9.10pm.
What position was the bedroom door in at about 9.30pm?

Offline mercury

Going by the twins Maddie would not even have woken

Illogical speculation/supposition
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:59:48 PM by mercury »

Offline John

I began considering all theories in parallel. Soon I discarded "Wandering off" and "McCanns did it". So, "Abduction by stranger" remains. But "Planned abduction" or "Burglary that went wrong"? I consider the second the most plausible.

Why have you discarded wandering off Heriberto?   Surely it's just as likely as abduction from the apartment unless you are thinking an abduction from the street?

Why on earth would a burglar want to abduct a child like Madeleine when she could cause so many problems for him?  Surely a burglar's first reaction on being confronted by a child would be to get the hell out of it?

Personally I cannot see the logic in it, there were just too many things that could have gone wrong.  We know that burglars like to plan their jobs and don't like taking risks.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:43:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

Heri your hypothesis is - the child walks towards the window.
My hypothesis is - the child runs away from the window.
I think we agree the bedroom door was in the almost closed position at about 9.10pm.
What position was the bedroom door in at about 9.30pm?

In the the links Heri posted the videos were chilling ... the children were so trusting it was heart breaking to watch.

The children allowed a stranger entry to their homes.  The puppies were irresistible and the children walked away quite happily with a stranger.

I agree that Madeleine may have initially found it odd for a stranger to appear at her window, but if that person enticed her towards the window by saying her mummy wanted to see her ... groggy with sleep it is possible she approached to be lifted through.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

@Brietta The open bedroom door seen by MO indicates the child had opened it to go through it to another room.

If Heri's hypothesis were correct, MO would have discovered the bedroom door still in the almost closed position.

Offline mercury

In the the links Heri posted the videos were chilling ... the children were so trusting it was heart breaking to watch.

The children allowed a stranger entry to their homes.  The puppies were irresistible and the children walked away quite happily with a stranger.

I agree that Madeleine may have initially found it odd for a stranger to appear at her window, but if that person enticed her towards the window by saying her mummy wanted to see her ... groggy with sleep it is possible she approached to be lifted through.

Eddie barking in 5a  was very chilling too