Author Topic: Should there be an amnesty for illegal immigrants living in the UK?  (Read 13615 times)

Offline John

Re: Should there be an amnesty for illegal immigrants living in the UK?
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2016, 02:00:29 PM »
How would one claim tax credits without being a tax-payer?

Tax Credits are based on income and dependents, not on tax paid.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:32:44 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposť of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2016, 02:11:41 PM »
The very fact that you are unaware of this makes me more determined to defy goody -two- shoes who love everybody and want everybody to live here regardless of their contribution.

I am now of the impression  that you are totally ignorant on most benefit hand outs and are clueless on how our system works which makes you a not very good person to make descisions on immigration in it's many forms.  No offence intended Carana, but ignorance does breed contempt- which is what we have here in abundance in this country. Those unaffected by the mass immigration are quite happy to sit back and say well you there is no bread for the poor indigenous population-  just let them eat cake..  Marie Anottoinete response to poverty!

So at the last count how many 'Asylum seekers' have the  bob geldolfs and other sympathetic 'stars' getting on housing and feeding these 'poor' people from their own collection of houses and access to Money pits?

On the subject of ignorance, the saying you attribute to Marie Antoinette was actually attributed to Marie Therese - wife of Louis XIV. 

Offline Carana

« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2016, 05:07:51 PM »
The very fact that you are unaware of this makes me more determined to defy goody -two- shoes who love everybody and want everybody to live here regardless of their contribution.

I am now of the impression  that you are totally ignorant on most benefit hand outs and are clueless on how our system works which makes you a not very good person to make descisions on immigration in it's many forms.  No offence intended Carana, but ignorance does breed contempt- which is what we have here in abundance in this country. Those unaffected by the mass immigration are quite happy to sit back and say well you there is no bread for the poor indigenous population-  just let them eat cake..  Marie Anottoinete response to poverty!

So at the last count how many 'Asylum seekers' have the  bob geldolfs and other sympathetic 'stars' getting on housing and feeding these 'poor' people from their own collection of houses and access to Money pits?

I don't want to have to pay for lazy opportunistic scroungers any more than you do.

I don't find that to be the issue.

Offline Davel

« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2016, 05:12:25 PM »

It seems the  issue isn't simply free movement but free access to our generous welfare system and in work benefits.
Do Norway offer migrants these benefits or do they simply have to offer free movement...this is a very important point
Any stupid posts directed at me will be ignored

stephen25000

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2016, 05:27:43 PM »

I don't want to have to pay for lazy opportunistic scroungers any more than you do.

I don't find that to be the issue.

Let's not forget the scroungers who already exist in this country and who take the system for a ride.

Offline Davel

« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2016, 05:37:41 PM »

Let's not forget the scroungers who already exist in this country and who take the system for a ride.
And you want to welcome more

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2016, 02:04:51 PM »

Indeed Stephen. which is why we do not need to import any more. SImply because we can't afford it  food banks are not for the wealthy!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2016, 02:06:33 PM »
Indeed Stephen. which is why we do not need to import any more. SImply because we can't afford it  food banks are not for the wealthy!

Who said i wanted more scroungers in this country ?

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2016, 02:22:10 PM »
Who said i wanted more scroungers in this country ?

You didn't say it Stephen, but you can't deny it is the main reason for illegal imigrants to flock to this country? and a valid reason for people to discuss this  and reject the claims of many remains that it is only hard working, great wonderful people who are coiming here, and do not feel the need to have a system of who we decide comes in and who must leave.

stephen25000

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2016, 02:44:44 PM »
You didn't say it Stephen, but you can't deny it is the main reason for illegal imigrants to flock to this country? and a valid reason for people to discuss this  and reject the claims of many remains that it is only hard working, great wonderful people who are coiming here, and do not feel the need to have a system of who we decide comes in and who must leave.

The actual facts are that immigrants, EU and otherwise are net contributors to the UK economy.

Do you know any migrants from the EU working here ?

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2016, 03:35:22 PM »
The actual facts are that immigrants, EU and otherwise are net contributors to the UK economy.

Do you know any migrants from the EU working here ?

I do infact know of a nursing home which had 17 British born, English speaking, qualified nurses and  4 admin staff, all tax paying and full time. within 2 years all were made redundant not recieving their final pay, or redundancy to be reopened THAT SAME DAY with immigrants all working part time all claiming tax credits and child benefit. This is not an isolated situation Stephen.  140 new houses were built for a local village to cater for an elderly population requiring ground level homes and young couples starting off married life .NOT one went to a local person.  So you see Stephen just beciase you have not been affected others have and are doing something about it.  What is it you are going to lose exactly by this out vote?

stephen25000

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2016, 03:43:29 PM »
I do infact know of a nursing home which had 17 British born, English speaking, qualified nurses and  4 admin staff, all tax paying and full time. within 2 years all were made redundant not recieving their final pay, or redundancy to be reopened THAT SAME DAY with immigrants all working part time all claiming tax credits and child benefit. This is not an isolated situation Stephen.  140 new houses were built for a local village to cater for an elderly population requiring ground level homes and young couples starting off married life .NOT one went to a local person.  So you see Stephen just beciase you have not been affected others have and are doing something about it.  What is it you are going to lose exactly by this out vote?
That is hearsay, can you give a cite ?

Personally, I do not want to see the UK economy jeopardized merely on the back of rhetoric, and unproven promises of la-la land outside the EU.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:38:41 PM by John »

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2016, 03:55:09 PM »

Personally, I do not want to see the UK economy jeopardized merely on the back of rhetoric, and unproven promises of la-la land outside the EU.

That is not heasay but please cover your ears and eyes if you do not want to see or hear. But anyway why don't you tell us how much we have paid in to the EU and what benefit we got back..now don't do that silly billy thing and forget to add on what we paid in THEN add what we got back from the begining... for example  If we paid in 10 quid and got 6 quid back to buy a specific item they said we should have...heehee

stephen25000

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2016, 04:32:48 PM »
That is not heasay but please cover your ears and eyes if you do not want to see or hear. But anyway why don't you tell us how much we have paid in to the EU and what benefit we got back..now don't do that silly billy thing and forget to add on what we paid in THEN add what we got back from the begining... for example  If we paid in 10 quid and got 6 quid back to buy a specific item they said we should have...heehee

You seem to have forgotten or deliberately omitted the benefits of being in the single market.

Offline Davel

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2016, 04:39:33 PM »

Your side lost the vote
You need to get over it